Author Topic: KFC and watermelon...  (Read 32575 times)

newman

Re: KFC and watermelon...
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2007, 05:04:22 PM »
Jeff is ALSO an admitted redneck. There are black people in comedy like Chris Rock who talk about the difference between good blacks and bad blacks all of the time. Only he's not discriminating against an entire race. Not even when jokes about white people.

What the hell does that have to do with the fact that whites don't whinge & whine about stereotyping the way chip-on-the-shoulder, crybaby blacks do?

Erica

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2007, 05:08:22 PM »
Jeff is ALSO an admitted redneck. There are black people in comedy like Chris Rock who talk about the difference between good blacks and bad blacks all of the time. Only he's not discriminating against an entire race. Not even when jokes about white people.

What the hell does that have to do with the fact that whites don't whinge & whine about stereotyping the way chip-on-the-shoulder, crybaby blacks do?
Man, there are obviously some things you don't know. There are whites in America who wince and whine when a black person says 'n' on television, saying that they were 'insulted and disgusted!' There are also whites who don't like 'dingy white woman' jokes...and will let you know. Those are the same whites who complain that there is a Miss. Black America pageant or that BET is racist. That's whining to me.

newman

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2007, 05:19:46 PM »

Man, there are obviously some things you don't know. There are whites in America who wince and whine when a black person says 'n' on television, saying that they were 'insulted and disgusted!' There are also whites who don't like 'dingy white woman' jokes...and will let you know. Those are the same whites who complain that there is a Miss. Black America pageant or that BET is racist. That's whining to me.

That's hardly the 'complaint' mega-industry that blacks have made careers out of.

There are NO Scottish, Irish, Polish, English, Italian or Jewish community leaders complaining about 'stereotyping' AT ALL.

Ther are NO jesse jackson or al sharpton equivalents in those communities.

Erica

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2007, 05:36:29 PM »

That's hardly the 'complaint' mega-industry that blacks have made careers out of.

There are NO Scottish, Irish, Polish, English, Italian or Jewish community leaders complaining about 'stereotyping' AT ALL.

I understand what you're saying and I can't explain it. I've only been alive for 33 years. I can only tell you what some people feel as well as myself.

newman

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2007, 05:39:19 PM »

I understand what you're saying and I can't explain it. I've only been alive for 33 years. I can only tell you what some people feel as well as myself.
So I'm right in what I said....

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2007, 05:44:44 PM »

So I'm right in what I said....

Sorry to get off topic again - Newman - but can you tell me if you went to the same clinic as Michael Jackson to lighten up?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2007, 06:15:16 PM »

WHen he says "race pimp" he's talking about the likes of Sharpton and Jackson who intervene in any situation involving race in the United States and who come on TV and give interviews like they are the representatives of the black race.  Whenever there is some racial issue involving blacks, Sharpton and Jackson are sure to be found and they profit from exploiting race and monopolizing the ability to talk about it.  Like with the Don Imus issue, Imus met with Sharpton and his hoodlums and apologized to them like he is the "President of Black People"  There is no similar person for white people who acts as a representative for white racial issues like affirmative action, black on white crime, the rape and murder of that white college couple by a group of black thugs, etc.

"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2007, 06:21:55 PM »

Sorry to get off topic again - Newman - but can you tell me if you went to the same clinic as Michael Jackson to lighten up?

I just took off the boot pollish. That's the real me.

I'm not really dead, you know.

Me & Elvis are having a great ol' time but he keeps sticking his mug out in public.

I had to fake my death because I became a demi god to and was worshiped by all the shvartzas. I still am.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2007, 06:40:29 PM »
I'm getting angry here. No one is poking fun at us rednecks....

:) :) :) :) :)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2007, 07:07:42 PM »
I'm getting angry here. No one is poking fun at us rednecks....

:) :) :) :) :)
How can we poke fun at the rednecks?  ;)
You have to admit that is quite ingenious.
The whatsanacki can't even figure out what it's real purpose is most of the time!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2007, 10:09:38 PM »
I LOVE fried chicken and watermelon.

I never even knew watermelon was a stereotype until recently when I read it on the forum.

My word it is:

I just thought it was a coincidence that he had watermelon on the ground in that picture.

Its a doctored photo, Yacov.

The watermelon is doctored? All I know is that the text was added by Take Back Our Temple last year.

The watermelon is not doctored.  She just went into conspiratorial black mode for a bit there.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Erica

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2007, 10:56:13 PM »
I LOVE fried chicken and watermelon.

I never even knew watermelon was a stereotype until recently when I read it on the forum.

My word it is:

I just thought it was a coincidence that he had watermelon on the ground in that picture.

Its a doctored photo, Yacov.

The watermelon is doctored? All I know is that the text was added by Take Back Our Temple last year.

The watermelon is not doctored.  She just went into conspiratorial black mode for a bit there.
You fly off on the 'black caused every crime under the sun' conspirational mode all of the time.Its common sense though that someone pasted the picture of watermelon onto the ground next to a homeless person. And sense you're so doubtful, how about that McDonalds logo and subtitle? Do you see a McDonalds anywhere around? PLUS what McDonalds serves watermelon? The entire picture is doctored.

Erica

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2007, 11:05:00 PM »
I told you that a forum member put the text and logo there. The homeless schvartza bum must have been eating watermelon he got from somewhere else and still had his affirmative action soda cup there.

It takes absolutely nothing to doctor photos Yacov. The KFC bucket and the blacks surrounding it.. doctored... and the rest of the propaganda pictures I've seen posted here about lacks that had anything to do with adding graphics.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2007, 11:10:12 PM »
I told you that a forum member put the text and logo there. The homeless schvartza bum must have been eating watermelon he got from somewhere else and still had his affirmative action soda cup there.

It takes absolutely nothing to doctor photos Yacov. The KFC bucket and the blacks surrounding it.. doctored... and the rest of the propaganda pictures I've seen posted here about lacks that had anything to do with adding graphics.

It's a real picture, you can't tell because it's so tiny but I've seen a big picture of it and it's legit.  The reason why someone added the "I'm lovin' it" is because he has a McDonald's cup but the picture is too small to see it.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2007, 11:36:58 PM »
A fixation on blacks, KFC, and watermelon? That's very easy! They're all finger lickin good!!!  :laugh:

Erica

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2007, 12:48:09 AM »
A fixation on blacks, KFC, and watermelon? That's very easy! They're all finger lickin good!!!  :laugh:

Daniel...You've snapped your twig man. LOL

I will go on record to say that I make the best fried, baked, boiled chicken ever made. I can also cut up a mean watermelon... especially for white guests who love the fruit. I love peaches, plums, fresh pineapple, cantelope, grapes, strawberries and kiwi fruit.

newman

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2007, 12:58:46 AM »

I will go on record to say that I make the best fried, baked, boiled chicken ever made. I can also cut up a mean watermelon... especially for white guests who love the fruit. I love peaches, plums, fresh pineapple, cantelope, grapes, strawberries and kiwi fruit.

You'll love this:

Two birds with one stone...........

Erica

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2007, 01:00:59 AM »

You'll love this:

And you won't like this... ____ You!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2007, 01:04:30 AM »

You'll love this:

And you won't like this... ____ You!

:o :o

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2007, 01:30:09 AM »

Snapped his gourd...mmmmh hmmmm.

newman

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2007, 01:32:11 AM »

Snapped his gourd...mmmmh hmmmm.

He's carrying on like an uppity black. ;)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2007, 01:34:33 AM »

You'll love this:

Told you KFC keeps a hidden stash of watermelon.
 ;)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2007, 01:40:04 AM »

I saw that dude in Japan. 

Minus the watermelon.

newman

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2007, 01:43:31 AM »

You'll love this:

;)

Why did KFC never do watermelon or cornbread?

Are the 'dinner rolls' called buiscuts in the USA?

Erica

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2007, 01:48:36 AM »

You'll love this:

;)

Why did KFC never do watermelon or cornbread?

Are the 'dinner rolls' called buiscuts in the USA?

Because blacks don't eat watermelon and chicken at the same time... it even sounds nasty together.
dinner rolls are dinner rolls in America. Bisquits are different... not the same measure or mixture of ingredients.