Author Topic: Cornel West  (Read 8394 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Cornel West
« on: September 15, 2007, 08:05:37 PM »
Have you ever seen a bigger loud mouth idiot than "Professor" Cornel West of, get this, Princeton University?

Watching this ebonics-speaking jerk on Bill Maher a week ago got me incredibly angry. The fact that such an ignorant person could be a professor in such a prestigous university makes me sick. His views of the US and its people (whites) is the usual prespective of your typical street/ghetto black, who's all about wanting rights without earning a single one. He screamed about the black this and the black man that. Why doesn't someone at Princeton tell this peanut brain moron that his people are a bunch of savages who commit rape, murder and robbery every three seconds.

What is our overwhelming obsession with giving a soapbox and millions to these near-retarded apes who contribute nothing but bulk in our prisons. Why doesn't somebody get a hint that these people simply cannot live among us. This arrangement isn't working out. If there's a wild animal roaming around nearby, what do you do? Exactly, call animal control to take it away. Why can't we have some sort of organization like that? Well, actually we do, but, unfortunately, we have to wait until one these gorillas shoots someone for them to come.

We need to stop giving these anti-semites money. It's doing nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Yes, we did enslave them, but guess what? If we didn't they would've never ended up in US in the first place. So if they're so unhappy they can go back any time.

Yes, it's true, some are smart, but that's only because they've living among us for so long, sometimes things rub off on them. But has one ever invented something? No, rap and regae don't count.

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
Re: Cornel West
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 08:18:02 PM »
I have already given my opinion on this issue elsewhere in this forum.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 08:42:43 PM »
He's a proponent of the idiotic notion that all human civilization started in Africa and that blacks in Africa are the "real geniuses" as Chaim would say. He also works with that crazy fake rabbi Michael Learner.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 08:55:18 PM »
Cornel West is quite literally an affirmative action professor.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 09:00:17 PM »
He's a proponent of the idiotic notion that all human civilization started in Africa and that blacks in Africa are the "real geniuses" as Chaim would say. He also works with that crazy fake rabbi Michael Learner.
All that was started in Africa is AIDS and the HIV virus, from these inhuman savages having sex with apes. They also started the terrific trend of eating their own stool. What a fabulous people. How productive. Surely, blacks are responsible for Einstein's revolutionary theories and Thomas Edison's invention of today's electronic devices, according to Cornel West.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 09:09:24 PM »
they do pick excellent cotton!!! sorry i couldnt resist.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 09:15:25 PM »
West is a notorious "shuck & jive" shake-down artist who has been seen more than once with his "personal assistant" [very young blonde blue-eyed white girl] traveling with him on the road when he "lectures".

More sickening than "Professor" West himself, are the large crowds of insane liberal Jews showing up for his lectures; nodding their heads in "agreement" with every line of monkey jibberish he spews out!

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2007, 09:18:11 PM »
wow.  Until I went onto this forum, I thought I did not like Black people.  Yet compared to some people here, I am practically a soul brother myself!  I wonder how Erica puts up with us bigots.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 09:43:00 AM »
Cornell West came to my college one time. After his speech, I asked him a question about why it is that there is so much fighting and tension between blacks and Jews where both of us have a history of slavery and being persecuted and discriminated against and why we don't have more sympathy and form alliances with each other. I couldn't understand about 90% of his  speak in his response. But basically, what I picked up on and what I remember is that Jews and blacks both came here as the underdog. The Jews became the top dog, but that the blacks are still the underdog, and that this causes resentment and envy.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 09:44:53 AM »
I hate "Dr." Cornell West. I wish this piece of [censored] would move to Cuba.  He and his propaganda with Chumpsky and Ward Churchill (and all of their like) are a blight to academia in its entirety...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 09:53:51 AM »
Harvard, Princeton, Yale, etc., are part of the education establishment and are probably part of CFR.  If you ever read about the history of those institutions, you'd realize that they're crazy.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 10:04:44 AM »
I hate "Dr." Cornell West. I wish this piece of excrement would move to Cuba.  He and his propaganda with Chumpsky and Ward Churchill (and all of their like) are a blight to academia in its entirety...

Yeah, perhaps Cuba can become the "Planet Chomsky" that Dershowitz often mentions in his debates with Chomsky.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 10:06:57 AM »
Re:  "...I wish this piece of excrement would move to Cuba..."

Marzutra, what makes you think that Castro would have him?

Even Castro is not that crazy!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 10:12:26 AM »
Well he did accept Danny Glover recently but perhaps you are right...  maybe Venesula would?  Then again, under their Communist ideology the facts seem to dictate that it is only good for those very few like Castro, Arafag, Stalin, Mao etc.   Sorry.... you're right...lol 

Perhaps they might be rounded up and placed on that Northern Island where the Russians conduct their Thermonuclear testing......  or Gaza?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 10:19:54 AM »
Re:  "...Perhaps they might be rounded up and placed on that Northern Island..."

I think "Uncle Joe" Stalin demonstrated the right method when he rounded up all of his top army officers, locked them up (packed like sardines) in a ship on the water, and then sunk the ship!

Such a "terrible disaster".

Joe Schmo

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 10:31:25 AM »
wow.  I thought I did not like Black people.  Yet compared to some people here, I am practically a soul brother myself!  I wonder how Erica puts up with us bigots.

Who cares?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 10:40:57 AM »
wow.  Until I went onto this forum, I thought I did not like Black people.  Yet compared to some people here, I am practically a soul brother myself!  I wonder how Erica puts up with us bigots.
Who is a bigot here?  I'm sorry brother but one is not lumping all blacks, or any peoples, in one catagory but separating the filthy portions of each and talking about them.  That is not bigotry nor is it "racism".  I like Black people, I like Arabs, I like Asians etc. what I cannot stand is the filth of those communities be it those who promulgate "Urban culture" or Communist drek....this is not bigotry or racism.  Perhaps I've misunderstood your comment, if so I do apologize...

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 01:38:23 PM »
When I say that some of us here are bigots, I honestly do not have anybody in particular in mind.  Yet I do seem to recall people comparing Blacks to apes with thick monkey lips, to baboons, and so on.

I think this is not only counterproductive, but plays right into the hands of the very kind of Black that does so much harm to our society.  I am talking here about the rap hip hop, chip on the shoulder, angry ghetto, ebonics, Jesse Jackson, hold-up-liquor-stores, Al Sharpton, burn down cities because of disagreeable court decisions, type of Blacks. 

What these Blacks are, are essentially lazy.  Rather than work hard to achieve something meaningful in life, they take the easy way out, which is to give into their lowest animal impulses, and then blame whitey for all of their problems.

By calling them monkeys and apes and saying that they are hopelessly inferior to us white people, we are in effect giving them permission to continue their abhorrent, destructive behavior.

See, the Black problem is a bit different than the moslem problem.  There really is no such thing as a moderate moslem, because islam in itself is an extreme ideology of intolerance, hatred, violence, murder, death, and destruction.  Therefore the only way to solve the islamofascist problem is to kill off all of their active terrorists, and somehow educate the rest of them to no longer be moslems.  Perhaps Ann Coulter can convert all of them to Christianity.

But with Blacks, I think there can be hope.  All we need to do is somehow make it much more popular and in style for Blacks to be more like Clarence Thomas and Walter Williams, rather than tupac shakur or damien football williams.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 03:51:56 PM »
Ok, Now I see where you are coming from.  I think that most of the members are not bigots but really tired of being continually exposed to the constant rationalizing, excusing and justfying of black "culture" and their deeds.  I too feel that most here believe that people must follow some basic moral code to be elevated to a "human" status over and above a mere animal.  A good example of this is a person, of any race, raping, robbing, looting, or murdering.  These are actions of an animal, not that of a human.  As the purpose of Torah laws is to elevate the man above the animal and to display moral humane traits. 

You are right in what you say.  Thanks for the clearification.  Frankly speaking, I am one who is very tired of this entire subject and believe it was an unjust vote to not compensate the Blacks for slavery and send them all back to Africa.  We've been paying a heavy price ever since in my opinion. 

Ps: There are two good books, one of the Left and one of the Right on this particular subject that you will enjoy: "The Naked Ape" and "Race Evolution and Behavor" - J. Phillip Rushton... ;)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2007, 05:41:13 PM »
The Naked Ape by Demond Morris is one of the most mind-opening books I have ever read in my entire life. 

Let me tell you about this.  I have a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Psychology (I also have a Bachelor's Degree in English).  I studied very hard in those days, graduating with honors, rarely receiving anything less than an A grade in most of my classes.

And yet, I feel I have learned more about human nature from that one book by Desmond Morris (along with its sequel, The Human Zoo) than I did in all my years of formally studying psychology.  Desmond Morris is a British zoologist (his father is Jewish, but I am still not sure about his mother) who writes like a novelist.  I was reading those books as if they were some kind of who dunnit mystery novel, excitedly turning the pages, learning so much from him.

Getting back to the admittedly tiresome subject of Blacks, I really do have ambivalent feelings toward them.  To this day, I do not know if I am a true racist or not.  One thing for sure: because I am definitely NOT politically correct by any stretch of the imagination, our mainstream liberal culture of today would definitely label me a racist.

America is a wonderful country, arguably the best that has ever inhabited the Earth.  Yet it has made many mistakes; I think its biggest mistake of all, was bringing Blacks over here.  Had they come on their own accord, in much smaller amounts at a time, they would not be the white man's burden that they have turned out to be.

I have to say, that while I do believe that Blacks have the inherent ability to be just as civilized, positive contributors to society as do White people, that their behavior has generally left a lot to be desired.  Just to give you one dramatic example of this, back in 1992 here in Los Angeles, some white policeman chased down a Black man named Rodney King who was clearly high on drugs.  Because he not only made them chase after him but even resisted, they beat him with their batons pretty severely.

The policeman were brought up on charges, and I think that their case was heard in Simi Valley, which is a suburb of Los Angeles, a very safe, predominantly white neighborhood where a high percentage of policeman live.  The jury found the policeman not guilty of all charges.

In response, Blacks and then other minority groups followed suit, in basically trashing the entire city of Los Angeles.  Approximately 55 people were murdered, businesses were burned down, and there was rioting on the streets everywhere.  People were even pulled from their trucks and cars, and beat up, just for having White skin.

I was outraged when I heard liberals justify what was done, as if it is somehow okay to destroy a city because of a questionable court decision.  I have to contrast this with the case of Yankel Rosenblum.

Most of you know this, so this is for those who do not.  The leader of the most well-known Chassidic movement in Judaism, a man known as the Lubavitcher Rebbe, or simply the Rebbe, had gone to visit his wife's grave in Crown Heights.  On the ride back, his driver thought he could make a changing yellow light, and tried to ram through that intersection.  Out of sheer carelessness, he hit a little Black boy riding a bicycle. 

The Hatzalah, which is a voluntary group of Jews who help out emergency medical situations just like this one, were immediately called, but it was too late.  The boy had died.

In response, Blacks not only started rioting in Crown Heights, but murdered a young Australian Jewish student who had happened to be walking not far from the scene.  This student, Yankel Rosenblum, pointed to and identified his murderer right before he died, and the blood on the knife matched that of both Yankel and the murderer.  Yet the murderer was found not guilty of any physical assault at all, only convicted for illegal weapons possession.

So how did the Jewish community react?  I can tell you one thing: we did not proceed to trash Harlem or some other Black section of New York.  We Jews are too busy building up society to have any desire to destroy it. 

Meanwhile, Blacks engage in riots all the time in sub-saharan Africa, where nobody is enslaving them or dominating over them.  Apparently, there is something in the Black psyche that makes them love to engage in the destruction of civilization.  In that way, they do at least echo the behavior of the islamofascists.

For all the positive contributions that Blacks have made to American life, I have to be honest and say that if given a choice, I would have much rather they have never come here in the first place.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2007, 11:46:34 PM »
A very good post JTB, to which I agree whole heartedly.  So you have a Masters degree in Philosophy.  I was reading a very good book about the history of Philosophy which lays its base to the study of disproving or negating religion and replacing G-d with the Humanist and quest for knowledge.  You probably would enjoy Oswald Spengler's "Decline of the West" or even, from a far different ideological position, Manley P. Hall's "The Secret Teachings of All Ages".

I've read a bit on this but no where near as you I'm sure.  I've attained a BCom and two Master's degrees in Political Science/Public Admin and an MBA.  Much was useless and vastly one sided learnings to be quite honest.  An example would be that Karl Marx contributed greatly to economics while never being taught anything about his personal life, political beliefs nor the near total disproving the entirety of Das Kapital.  Another would be the same for Keynesian Economics.  I'm sure that even my professors didn't examine him as a Homosexual member of the Fabian Socialist Society whose entire economic structure/ideology was based on the desire to spread socialism and debase a nations economic system. 

Oh, I could go on but, what's the point.  I agree with you brother with the tiresome topic of shvartzas.  To be 100% honest I must tell you that, prior to the twisting of the definition of "Racism" by the Socialist/propandists Leftists for pure political purposes from being solely the belief, as coined in the mid 1800's, "The belief that one's race, your race, is superior to another's" to something totally factually incorrect being: "Hating one on the basis of race" is a true molestation of historical fact and revisionist history.  Factually "Racism" is not a negative ideology in the least but only via the Communist/Socialist movement and the "politically correct" media has made it thus. 

Personally, I believe that J. Phillip Rushon's book is much to be desired.  Although I do not agree with his findings to its entirety, I do, however, agree that because blacks, in general, have a very low IQ, it is their stupidity that has not allowed them the ability to become creative and productive which is why they have never progressed passed the hunter gatherer mentality dating back to the stone age.  His findings that blacks, by and large, act exactly the same in Africa as they do in Paris, London, Toronto, New York or Haiti.  As do Asians, Arabs, and Whites.  So there is some truth to that adage: "You can take the black out of the jungle but you cannot take the jungle out of the black."   
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 11:49:40 PM by MarZutra »

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 12:06:40 AM »
I have a master's degree in psychology, not philosophy.  The two fields are humanistically oriented, but are still two very different disciplines.

I deliberately never studied economics at a university, because I do not want my mind to be corrupted by their glorification of socialism and debasement of capitalism.  I would rather just read popular books on economics from people I trust, such as Adam Smith, Milton Friedman, and Thomas Sowell.

The book you mentioned about Blacks reminds me of the controversial book published a few years ago, Richard Hernstein's The Bell Curve.  It is one of those books that I should have read but have not.  One thing I heard about it is that it says that Blacks more than any other group have the highest percentage of people with IQ's below the average score of 100.  In other context, I remember reading how Eastern European Jews have IQ's seventeen points higher than Mediterranean Jews.

William Shockley, who I think won the Nobel Prize for some technical radio device, suggested something years ago, which he was vilified for, but to this day I think he made a good point.  It is not that Blacks are less intelligent than Whites; it is that the Blacks with lower intelligence, are the ones who tend to have the most children.  In other words, to try to deny that Blacks are less intelligent than Whites, accomplishes nothing; but to admit it, and then somehow try to figure out a way to encourage smarter Blacks to have more children and dumber Blacks to have less, may be a real solution to the problem.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 12:19:07 AM »
Sorry, my mistake.  Yes, I remember reading that somewhere.  I think the average IQ of an African black is 70 while the average American, British or Canadian is 73-75 while the average White was 100 in Europe and 99 in the West.  I think that the Ashkenaz Jew placed 115 in Europe and 110 in America but may be wrong.  I do know that Wikipedia, hardly a bastion of "Right Wing" extremism said similar as well if they hadn't taken it down already for being "racist" or not "politically correct".

I totally understand your views on economics.  Very true.  One of my teachers who looked like Karl Marx was convicted of having homosexual acts with a child.  Another one of my professors was an Arab man who was fired WITH PAY for publishing a paper about if a man goes to a bar and buys a woman drinks and she returns to his house and she says no, he is entitled to have sexual relations with her as she owes him that for both the drinks and leading him on...  This is the quality of teachers here.

My friend John quit Brock University's eduation program due to his professors being out right communists.  Him being a Zionist Christian didn't go over well.  One professor told the students that it was acceptable to have sexual relations with an animal so long as the animal doesn't mind.  Another one said that "It takes a village to raise a child" and much more of the like.  Canada is finnished as a nation my friend.....  Spengler was right "Decline of the West".

PS: I remember I had to take one Psychology course.  It was an evening course, one night per week and 3 hours long.  Dr. H. Lautard.  We called him Dr. Retard.  He was so dry and boring that I got kicked out of class when the fellow in front of me was sound asleep with drule from his shirt to his lip and snoring like fred flintstone...
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 12:22:20 AM by MarZutra »

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007, 12:58:15 AM »
Your comments are both funny and sad.  Did you by any chance ever hear of a radio talk show host named Dennis Prager?  He is based here in Los Angeles, so I do not know if his show reaches all the way to Canada.

In any case, one of his major themes that he keeps coming back to, is the absurd practice of parents working day and night to support their families so that one day, they can pay a life's fortune to send their children off to prestigious universities who will then instruct those same children to rebel against any traditional values the parents stand for. 

He also has remarked how people very rarely ask each other what college they attended.  How successful one is in one's career has much more to do with the individual person, than with what college they attended.  He therefore recommends choosing a college based on its financial cost, rather than prestige.

Obviously, this does not apply when considering a medical school or law school.  In such cases, the prestige of the university really does make a difference.  But in just about any other field, a state university is just as good, if not better, than the best of Ivy League schools.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 03:42:44 AM »
When I say that some of us here are bigots, I honestly do not have anybody in particular in mind.  Yet I do seem to recall people comparing Blacks to apes with thick monkey lips, to baboons, and so on.

I think this is not only counterproductive, but plays right into the hands of the very kind of Black that does so much harm to our society.  I am talking here about the rap hip hop, chip on the shoulder, angry ghetto, ebonics, Jesse Jackson, hold-up-liquor-stores, Al Sharpton, burn down cities because of disagreeable court decisions, type of Blacks. 

What these Blacks are, are essentially lazy.  Rather than work hard to achieve something meaningful in life, they take the easy way out, which is to give into their lowest animal impulses, and then blame whitey for all of their problems.

By calling them monkeys and apes and saying that they are hopelessly inferior to us white people, we are in effect giving them permission to continue their abhorrent, destructive behavior.

See, the Black problem is a bit different than the moslem problem.  There really is no such thing as a moderate moslem, because islam in itself is an extreme ideology of intolerance, hatred, violence, murder, death, and destruction.  Therefore the only way to solve the islamofascist problem is to kill off all of their active terrorists, and somehow educate the rest of them to no longer be moslems.  Perhaps Ann Coulter can convert all of them to Christianity.

But with Blacks, I think there can be hope.  All we need to do is somehow make it much more popular and in style for Blacks to be more like Clarence Thomas and Walter Williams, rather than tupac shakur or damien football williams.
That's why they are animals. Animals need to be fed, correct? Well, we feed them. We feed them everything. We feed them billions of dollars each month, including the ones in Africa, and they spend it just as well as an animal could. We also took them here in the 1600's. Yes, we enslaved them, but that's also the reason they're here. We've also given them all the special privileges to the point were they have an even sweeter deal than us. And most of them can't even speak proper English, so I'm able to understand them as much as I can an ape. All I here is loud noises. Heck, they can't even get along with us. There's no level of communication with them, even if you speak to them in ebonics.  Yes, when they attack us like wild animals we lock them in cages, and we have plenty of cages full of these beasts. Most of the cages in America are filled with these creatures. So we feed them and lock them in cages when they're bad. Sounds like a good comparison to animals, if you ask me.

They have failed as a people, and they're destroying America because of their failure.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 03:48:21 AM by Velvill »