Poll

Are the Pashtuns really descended from Jews?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
5 (33.3%)
Partially
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Are the Pashtuns really descended from Jews?  (Read 5244 times)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
Are the Pashtuns really descended from Jews?
« on: September 15, 2007, 09:31:31 PM »
Check out this video. The Pashtuns really look like Jews:

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Are the Pashtuns really descended from Jews?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2007, 09:58:53 PM »
It's entirely possible.

Let's hope that prior to their making mass aliyah, they give up their hobby of cutting people's heads off with a rusty kitchen knife.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 10:23:20 PM »
They wear tzitzit with blue stripes.

I've read about them some time ago; there are other customs and characteristics which indicate that they may actually be remnants of the Lost Tribes.

When asked, they've always replied to others that they are the tribe of "Israel".

They really do look Jewish.

We should contact them and ask them if they can get us some good opium "wholesale"!

If the answer is yes, we know they're Jews.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 11:12:39 PM »
But aren't they Muslims?

Well yeah, the whole idea being they were forcibly converted millenium in the past, if it's true that they're the decendents of Jews, they should be brought back, talk about a mitzvah!

Actually, that youtube video is freakin' me out a little bit, number one, because they really do look like Jews, and secondly, my family is Moroccan Separadic, and we all have the green/blue eyes like those people in the video, me, my sister, my dad, and my nephew, huh, the things you notice when you are looking for it. Well it's a long way off, but we still definitely look like we're from the same neighborhood  ;)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 11:38:13 PM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2007, 11:48:01 PM »
I believe there is a Pashtun forum. Maybe we can convince them to come back to Judism there..Let's go on the pashtun forum and try!!!http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pakhtu/
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 11:55:25 PM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2007, 11:41:13 AM »
check it out...A Pashtun forum. Maybe we can reach out to them

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pakhtu/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2007, 11:53:36 AM »
I hope not they are savages
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2007, 12:39:34 PM »

If they are muslim, they are savages.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2007, 12:45:54 PM »

If they are muslim, they are savages.
there moslems
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2007, 12:49:41 PM »

If they're formerly Jews they're not really muslims, if they're not former Jews, never mind, so, DNA tests for everybody!  ;)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2007, 01:11:00 PM »

If they're formerly Jews they're not really muslims, if they're not former Jews, never mind, so, DNA tests for everybody!  ;)

True, DNA testing is the only way to be certain if the pashtuns are really Some long lost tribe of Jews.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2007, 03:10:15 PM »
Still they have been islamic so long they still are savages.Let them stay lost

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2007, 03:37:59 PM »
I don't think so, they are suni muslims .
They look better than the Arabs, that's for sure .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2007, 04:14:10 PM »

You know what I find really interesting, is the comments by the Pashtuns on that youtube posting. Here's a couple of them.

yowpashthoon   - "As a pashthoon we know that we are one of the lost tribes of israel and our name used to be bani-israel
untill we converted to islam.But still we do look a bit simmilar to Hebrew people.But what I don't understand is why is it taking you people so long to work that out ?"

moshechouraki - in afghanistan,the pashtuns say freely than in the old days,they were jewish,and now they are muslims;"bani-israil"is the ancient name of the pashtun!!from their deportation from israel by nabuchadanezzar until their conversion to islam ,pashtun observed the mosaic law and prescription during more than 1500 years;
this explains of course why pashtun have until today
so much typical jewish custums.
thank you aroon 101 for this nice video;

sahak493 - Very beautiful video, excellent job. I am a Pashtun and at the bottom of my hearth I feel I am a Jew. Long live Pashtuns and Jews, long live Afghanistan & Israel.

How's that song go? Thing that make you go hmmmmmm...  :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2007, 05:08:02 PM »
Do they reside any where else apart from Afghanistan?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2007, 05:59:56 PM »
It doesn't matter. While there are some common genetics among most Jews, Judaism is a belief and not an ethnicity. Either you accept the Torah or you don't.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 07:52:15 PM »
It's our duty to bring them back to Judism. They're paying for the mistake of their ancestors who converted.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2007, 08:23:08 PM »

From the sample of comments made on that Youtube post, they seem to think that they have Jewish ancestry and they seem to be benevolent towards the Jews and Israel. I for one am really thrown for a loop if it's true that they're brethren, y'know, considering the current circumstances.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2007, 09:18:34 PM »
 My Hebrew 160 professor did mention them as being a possibility of where the 10 tribes are today. (by the way to those in Queens College I highly reccomend this professor- Professor Acker- Very smart, and makes the classes very interesting and understanding + he's an Orthodox Jewish Rabbi.)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 12:15:49 AM »
They along with the other Afghan tribes defeated the most powerful army in the world (British) TWICE! in the 1800's.

They've always been renowned for their fighting prowess.

They also invented the game of Polo...they used the heads they'd cut off of their enemies as the ball to knock around while they rode on horseback!  (true)

However, now they are quite settled...spending their days growing and selling opium, and selling AK47's on every street corner.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 03:58:48 AM »
Yes bring the ultra ortodox Muslems with some suposed jewish roots to Israel; I thought that those nazim "olims" from Russia were clear warning. Anyway to present them with Torah you have to destroy the power of Islam first; You now what happened with Korean misionares who tries to preach their faith in the land enslawed to pedophile "prophet". I seen some of the photos of Pashtun Afgans; some of them look white and have green or blue ayes but can be descendents of Aleaxander the Great Macedonian soldiers; Pahtun Israelitism is close to British Israelitism; Buers defeated British and are not Jews; Pashtun tribes are backing talibs and AQ BTW. Instead of searching for lost tribes from fantazy lands; JTF shoud concentrate its eforts on increasing the Aliyah from USA and France; Israel after Arab expulsion will need five milions real "kosher" Jews to colonise Yesha and Gaza for start.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 09:30:03 AM »
They along with the other Afghan tribes defeated the most powerful army in the world (British) TWICE! in the 1800's.

They've always been renowned for their fighting prowess.

They also joined the jihad to conquer non muslim lands and peoples after converting to islam. Some say they accepted islam readily and were not conquered like other people.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 11:54:11 AM »
They're beautiful people.. I should go over there and pick up a wife  :laugh:

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007, 12:21:24 PM »

They will welcome you with the open arms; I'm sure... after you convert to to pissfull Islam first. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 12:27:37 PM »

They will welcome you with the open arms; I'm sure... after you convert to to pissfull Islam first. ::)

muzzies marry muzzies of their own race/ethnicity with the exception of the filthy muslim males.