Author Topic: What is the point of this?  (Read 11478 times)

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
What is the point of this?
« on: September 16, 2007, 11:16:20 PM »
why bother at all making this section?
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

newman

Re: What is the point of this?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 11:28:07 PM »
JTF has an agenda to restore American society.

AA people are destroying America. They are 14% of the population and responsible for 69% of the crime.

The blacks are the most anti-semitic ethnic group in the USA, also.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 11:47:04 PM »
well ether way what would any of this do?i could be wrong but all i have seen - not that ive seen much - was just people saying sh** about blacks. what use is any of this?
"Let us not suffer from a national amnesia that causes us to forget who and what we are."

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 11:51:39 PM »
well ether way what would any of this do?i could be wrong but all i have seen - not that ive seen much - was just people saying sh** about blacks. what use is any of this?

To point to the negative effects that they have on society in order to understand the problem and brainstorm about possible solutions.  Like mandating birth control for women on welfare, etc.  You can't create solutions if you don't know the nature of the problem.  Black crime is a huge problem in the U.S. and if people don't understand the nature of the beast, they'll never be able to come up with any ways to improve the situation.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 11:52:19 PM »

To draw attention to the problem and counteract liberal propaganda.

We cannot allow the pervers, facsist, un-Torah practice of PC censorship to take hold here. If we can openly discuss the menace posed by arabs, we must also discuss the menace posed by 90+% of the black community.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 12:00:35 AM »
well then do you not think that people should be more careful of how they refer to blacks? If you want people to listen to you then you - not you personally but you as in a general - should not let yourself sound like a racist bigot. Especially when you are on a form that stands for right wing Jews, even more so Kahanists and even more so believers of HASHEM?

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

newman

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 12:06:35 AM »
well then do you not think that people should be more careful of how they refer to blacks? If you want people to listen to you then you - not you personally but you as in a general - should not let yourself sound like a racist bigot. Especially when you are on a form that stands for right wing Jews, even more so Kahanists and even more so believers of HASHEM?
That's PC, guilt conditioning.

It is NOT racsist to call a black an ape if he is screaching like a derranged ape in the subway. Just like it's not racsist to call arabs animals when they engage in frenzied mass slaughter.

Don't get manipulated by the liberals who try to make you believe any criticism of non-whites is rascsism.

A racsist is someone who believes in inherent inferiority based on skin race alone. NOT someone who highlights REAL problems revolving around a particular culture.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 12:20:05 AM »
I am Israeli which means i am far from PC - which is very often complained about by one of my friends. But I do believe it is a Chilul HASHEM to call someone an ape for being black. Whether one agrees with it or not, it is derogatory and it makes this form look like its a white supremacy group - which btw i have heard from other before - so if they are going to take off something i say sarcastically for the fact that it might inspire terrorism or at least give off the impression that it will or could then cal va chomer giving off the idea that this is a white supremacy group which honestly some of the things said could give off that impression. If topics get locked just for the fact that it bothers Christian - which i happen to have really like what you said in one of them btw - then why let people speak in such a way to give off the impression that Kahanists are another KKK when we are clearly not?

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

newman

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 12:24:11 AM »
But I do believe it is a Chilul HASHEM to call someone an ape for being black.
They are not called apes for their skin clour. You're making that assumption.

They are called apes because of their behaviour and lifestyle-All of which is volluntary and self-imposed.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 12:26:22 AM »
well since i made that assumption what makes you think anyone else who sees it wont? And please dont tell me "anyone with half a brain wont" because i am far from stupid.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 12:29:53 AM »
I secretly agree with Israeli Mouse (not only because she has a cute name  :D. )
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 12:30:49 AM »
well since i made that assumption what makes you think anyone else who sees it wont? And please dont tell me "anyone with half a brain wont" because i am far from stupid.
If what we said was determined by what people might supposedly misconstrue it to be, we'd be silent.

People misunderstand context and real meaning all the time on this forum, but we explain it to them just as we do in life.

Quote Torah and I'll garantee more than half a gentile audience will not understand the proper meaning or context.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 12:37:31 AM »
There is one thing when something is written wrongly, or written uncleanly that something can be misconstrued it is a complete other when it seems so much so a bigot site that one who knows better has to ask the point of it. Tell me do you really think Rav Kahane zt''l would agree with it? I can a sure you he would not.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 12:39:26 AM »
I secretly agree with Israeli Mouse (not only because she has a cute name  :D. )

Lol thank you. and if you agree which me then why did you not say something earlier? why be secret about something you see to be wrong?

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

newman

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 12:41:39 AM »
There is one thing when something is written wrongly, or written uncleanly that something can be misconstrued it is a complete other when it seems so much so a bigot site that one who knows better has to ask the point of it. Tell me do you really think Rav Kahane zt''l would agree with it? I can a sure you he would not.
I can't make assumptions about the Rav.

But Chaim calls the savages baboons and apes (because of their actions- not race) and it's OK with him. He knew the Rav better than all of us, too.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 12:42:05 AM »
Well, as far as I recall the Rav did physically confront the blacks when they were turning neighborhoods into jungles and preying on the Jews still left there so he and the JDL did smash a couple of black skulls back then.   And he also made fun at them for being anti semitic and evil beasts but as far as I recall he didn't call them apes.  In his book "Never Again" he is careful to remain neutral on the black civil rights movement by the way so he didn't go as far as Chaim (aside from the black violence during that era which he was clearly against according to one of his speeches) . 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 12:50:02 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 01:05:19 AM »
To criticize ones that do something specific might not be PC and might look bad but fine - even though using such names in a debate making you turn people off to what you are saying and makes you automatically lose to a point. But to generalize constantly about blacks being apes is another. And as far as i know Rav Kahane never called any black an ape. it is one thing to call someone you are at war with an animal - which they are not, since after all animals do care for their young - and another to act like a racist bigot giving something you believe in a bad name. i personally know someone who no one can possibly be more right wing or a bigger Kahaneist then who left the form because he felt that it this racist and bigot from, or at least most of the people behaved like they were white supremacist who are attempting to make another KKK movement rather then standing up and fighting for what they believe in and what Rav Kahane zt''l said.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

newman

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 01:10:43 AM »
To criticize ones that do something specific might not be PC and might look bad but fine - even though using such names in a debate making you turn people off to what you are saying and makes you automatically lose to a point. But to generalize constantly about blacks being apes is another. And as far as i know Rav Kahane never called any black an ape. it is one thing to call someone you are at war with an animal - which they are not, since after all animals do care for their young - and another to act like a racist bigot giving something you believe in a bad name. i personally know someone who no one can possibly be more right wing or a bigger Kahaneist then who left the form because he felt that it this racist and bigot from, or at least most of the people behaved like they were white supremacist who are attempting to make another KKK movement rather then standing up and fighting for what they believe in and what Rav Kahane zt''l said.
If you see any sort of moral equivalence between what WE say about evil blacks on this forum(based on their actions) and what the kkk say about the entire race (based on race alone) then you are as morally vaccuous as those who say the IDF is as bad as the PLO.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2007, 01:23:44 AM »
You are missing the point. Yes saying that it is as bad as the KKK is a big over exaggeration. But yet when you say "the evil blacks" who are you referring to? Are you referring to all backs which would include blacks all over the world, even Jews who happen to have black skin; or are you only saying American blacks - which would be all American blacks including the upper class ones; Or are you saying only the low class ones in which case  what difference does it make of someones color if they are low class? trash is trash white, black or purple, no matter the race color or the religion.

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

newman

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2007, 01:28:30 AM »
You are missing the point. Yes saying that it is as bad as the KKK is a big over exaggeration. But yet when you say "the evil blacks" who are you referring to? Are you referring to all backs which would include blacks all over the world, even Jews who happen to have black skin; or are you only saying American blacks - which would be all American blacks including the upper class ones; Or are you saying only the low class ones in which case  what difference does it make of someones color if they are low class? trash is trash white, black or purple, no matter the race color or the religion.
"the evil blacks" would mean blacks who commit, speak or think evil. Isn't that self explainatory?

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2007, 01:38:26 AM »
well it all depends on who is reading it. almost anything can be taken more then one way depending on who is reading it. There is a verse in the Tanach that speaks of when Yosefs 9 brothers (Levi was not there, Binyamin was not born and Yosef himself was the one it was happening two so only 9 brothers) were thinking of selling him and it said that ishmlim passed by and then it says they sold him - i am to tired to look up the exact text - i took it as though they sold him to the Ishmlim and my friend took it as they sold him to another group that passed by right after. So as i said, almost anything can be taken more then one way depending on who is reading it, that is why i asked to make it clear and sure.

So anyone who yells in a movie would be evil? why? Because they are being inconsiderate? That seems far from evil to me no?

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

newman

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2007, 01:44:20 AM »

So anyone who yells in a movie would be evil? why? Because they are being inconsiderate? That seems far from evil to me no?
That is merely one type of behaviour on a huge list that constitute an evil culture.

RE: misinterpretation.....(I repeat)
If what we said was determined by what people might supposedly misconstrue it to be, we'd be silent.

People misunderstand context and real meaning all the time on this forum, but we explain it to them just as we do in life.

Quote Torah and I'll garantee more than half a gentile audience will not understand the proper meaning or context.

Offline Israeli Mouse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2007, 09:28:53 AM »
Now how is calling someone an Ape drawing attention to the problem and counteract liberal propaganda as you said was the point of this group? "un-Torah practice of PC censorship to take hold here" really? and how Torahistuc is calling one of G-ds human creachers an ape? "They are not called apes for their skin color." so you just picked the name ape out of a hat did you? Or do you call everyone else who behaves the way you say they do also apes if Hispanic or white as well? and to "But Chaim calls the savages baboons and apes (because of their actions- not race) and it's OK with him. He knew the Rav better than all of us, too." so what? do you think i do all my closest friend wants me to do? ha if only i did i think he would fall down on his face and faint out of shock. and do you think many of the people who are close to me do all things i want them to do? Surly not or else i would not always be telling them what they should not have done or should not do or doing and telling them off when it came down to it.

No need to repeat what you said. I read it the first time but you have yet to make a good point on why we should lower ourselves and YES make a chilul HASHEM by our actions. And YES it is a chilul HASHEM with i have seen what is a chilul HASHEM and a kidush HASHEM first hand, we must not forget it is not only the nations we have to care about seeing the behavior of those who follow HASHEM but also Jews because it leads them to go away. If you think i have not heard that Jews, anyone pro-jew or a gentile who follows the 7 laws bnay noach are not a racist bigots because of things they do and say you are wrong. Since i am friends with hardly anyone religious or observant and i am always talking to Jews who ether hate Jews and dislike or hate Judaism or have just gone away. The only reason they speak to me and are alright with me is because of my actions. And by the actions i have seen here calling someone black an ape for something as little as being loud in the movies would be on the list of what would turn people away and off which makes it a CHILUL HASHEM. As far as the nations go as a whole screw them i don't give a damn as far as they think about this, but as far as a Jew or someone who can be a Ben Noach then we should watch our actions just for that. And before you say it, no i am not talking about liberal necessarily but even someone on the middle path or even someone who is right wing, this can turn them off and away.

Just out of curiosity how many blacks do you know? or are you only speaking for what you say on the news?

-  Rav Kahane zt''l

newman

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2007, 09:49:31 AM »
Now how is calling someone an Ape drawing attention to the problem and counteract liberal propaganda as you said was the point of this group? "un-Torah practice of PC censorship to take hold here" really? and how Torahistuc is calling one of G-ds human creachers an ape? "They are not called apes for their skin color." so you just picked the name ape out of a hat did you? Or do you call everyone else who behaves the way you say they do also apes if Hispanic or white as well? and to "But Chaim calls the savages baboons and apes (because of their actions- not race) and it's OK with him. He knew the Rav better than all of us, too." so what? do you think i do all my closest friend wants me to do? ha if only i did i think he would fall down on his face and faint out of shock. and do you think many of the people who are close to me do all things i want them to do? Surly not or else i would not always be telling them what they should not have done or should not do or doing and telling them off when it came down to it.

No need to repeat what you said. I read it the first time but you have yet to make a good point on why we should lower ourselves and YES make a chilul HASHEM by our actions. And YES it is a chilul HASHEM with i have seen what is a chilul HASHEM and a kidush HASHEM first hand, we must not forget it is not only the nations we have to care about seeing the behavior of those who follow HASHEM but also Jews because it leads them to go away. If you think i have not heard that Jews, anyone pro-jew or a gentile who follows the 7 laws bnay noach are not a racist bigots because of things they do and say you are wrong. Since i am friends with hardly anyone religious or observant and i am always talking to Jews who ether hate Jews and dislike or hate Judaism or have just gone away. The only reason they speak to me and are alright with me is because of my actions. And by the actions i have seen here calling someone black an ape for something as little as being loud in the movies would be on the list of what would turn people away and off which makes it a CHILUL HASHEM. As far as the nations go as a whole screw them i don't give a damn as far as they think about this, but as far as a Jew or someone who can be a Ben Noach then we should watch our actions just for that. And before you say it, no i am not talking about liberal necessarily but even someone on the middle path or even someone who is right wing, this can turn them off and away.

Just out of curiosity how many blacks do you know? or are you only speaking for what you say on the news?

Firstly, we draw attention to the black problem by discussing it. Calling them apes is incidental, not central to it. If you think it's un-Torah to call one of G-d's creatures an ape then it would also be wrong to call a nazi a beast, too.....and that's BS. And yes...whites who act like ogres are called apes, too.

The point I was making about Chaim was in response to your question about what the Rav would do. Simply, Chaim is better placed to know the Ravs feelings on the matter than you or I. nIf Chaim sees no contradiction calling evil black savages apes then I don't either.

Before coming on with your holier than thou BS, I suggest you read the JTF Homepage and find out just what the majority of American negroes' attitude is to Jews and what sort of a cancer they are to society. I'd also suggest you speak to a proper orthodox Rabbi (Lubab on this forum is GREAT) and find out the proper context of Torah passages and Talmudic Law. I can assure you that it absolutely permissable for righteous Jews and gentiles to mercilessly ridicule, torment and verbally abuse anti-semites, murderers, rapists, muggers and pogromists (which describes at least 50% of negroes in America).

Lasstly, I do know blacks. My country has it's fair share. My family were also plantation owners in the South Pacific.

BTW, look at the crime stats in the USA. Blacks are 14% of the population but are responsible for 69% of the crime (much of that crime is against Jews!), so don't cry to me about what some limp-wristed cry baby MIGHT mistakenly think about our threads.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2007, 10:16:47 AM »
I agree with Israeli Mouse. 

If we are truly only against evil actions, as opposed to race, I think we need to ask ourselves what Alan Keyes or Thomas Sowell would think if they came on here.  They are good, smart, righteous blacks whom I admire.  Do you think they would agree with the language here?  Or do you think they would recoil in horror? 

I think we can absolutely get our points across while keeping our language civil.  As an example, I'd like to suggest people here take a look at the comments on the following website:

http://www.amren.com

Granted, it's a racialist forum, and they attribute the problems minorities have to lower IQ's.  On the other hand, the readers there share the same dim view of minorities as some members here.  But, I just want you all to click on a post there with lots of comments and read what the people have to say.  Believe me, they get their points across without using bad language.