Author Topic: Remember when VH1 played music.  (Read 3035 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Remember when VH1 played music.
« on: October 18, 2006, 01:15:27 AM »
   This garbage is always on when I'm channel surfing and pass by VH1. http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/flavor_of_love_2/series.jhtml. I'll have to admit, I only saw five minutes of it so I could post something on this site and the five minutes were way too much. In this show, the affirmative action beast that can't even wear a hat properly is constantly sexually abusing a bunch of woman that all want him. There is a lot of ebonics, cursing, drinking, smokings and camera shots of their behinds. This appears to be the standard reality tv show where people get eliminated. I didn't watch it longer enough to find out how this is done but saw that they were given clocks.
   Is this show the lowest thing that VH1 or any station has ever done. What happened to them playing music videos? How does his show have anything to do with music. The same goes for MTV.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 01:20:40 AM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

wonderfulgoy

Re: Remember when VH1 played music.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 01:31:31 AM »
Another chance for white women to demonstrate that they want black men?

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2006, 01:47:29 AM »
This says it all.

White families = genetically deformed

Black men = irresistable to white women

Why is the Anglo media encouraging suicide?

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2006, 01:51:37 AM »
Will he be having sex live on TV and end up marrying this 'contestant'?

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2006, 02:15:27 AM »
This is what white women want?

Flavor Flav has six children by two women and currently resides in New York.

This accursed Hamitic sub-human primate has already six bastard children that he doesn't support, and these white women are vying for his affections?  Even although he pays NOTHING to the victims he's already impregnated?

What is WRONG with white women, that they are so desperate to have black men's babies at any cost, even if the black men refuse to support them?

MAY G-D CURSE ALL THOSE WHO ENDORSE THIS KIND OF FILTH, IT IS AN ABOMINATION.   >:( >:( >:(

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2006, 02:36:03 AM »
ABOMINATION!  >:(

Offline Yoel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2006, 02:54:40 AM »
A crime against nature. Indeed.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2006, 11:50:59 AM »
I'll refrain from personal attacks, because I agree with you on this particular program 'Get thee'

Abomination indeed. Flavor Flav is a crackhead from that anti-Semitic, NOI supporting rap noise "group" Public Enemy.

takebackourtemple, MTV and VH1 have gone down the gutter. Reality TV and Hoax TV now make up the vast majority of their disgusting progamming.