Author Topic: Decent Hollywood Movies!  (Read 11835 times)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
Re: Decent Hollywood Movies!
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2007, 09:43:35 PM »
a woman of kelly maureen's beauty is a joy forever  :-*

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2007, 11:40:38 PM »
a woman of kelly maureen's beauty is a joy forever  :-*

Agreed. Her support for JTF shows that she is also beautiful to the core. We just need some Jewish women like her to come onto this forum. I thought I saw one or two about a month ago, but don't remember for sure.

Kelly,

I'm assuming by your name that you are one of the many righteous gentiles. My apologies if this assumption is incorrect.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

newman

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2007, 11:50:52 PM »

Kelly,

I'm assuming by your name that you are one of the many righteous gentiles. My apologies if this assumption is incorrect.

I dunno.

She's too perfect to be a goy. :)

Offline JewishTeddyBear

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2007, 11:56:16 PM »
Where are all the Jewish women at?  :(

kellymaureen

« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2007, 11:57:38 PM »
I'm assuming by your name that you are one of the many righteous gentiles

I like to think I am :)

She's too perfect to be a goy
Ha ha you know I am far from perfect but thanks a mil ;D

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2007, 11:08:46 AM »
Rules of Engagement

They would NEVER make a movie like this now...lol...it drew all sorts of ire in 2000 when it was released, now it wouldnt ever make it to release. Here is some of the criticism:

The film drew widespread criticism for its portrayal of Arab characters. The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee described it as "probably the most racist film ever made against Arabs by Hollywood".[1] Paul Clinton of the Boston Globe wrote "at its worst, it's blatantly racist, using Arabs as cartoon-cutout bad guys".

Film Critic Mark Freeman writes:

"The Yemeni people are painted in the broadest, most racist terms imaginable. Friedkin lets his camera linger over their angry faces, exaggerating their difference: the robes, the veils, the beards, the bizarre, harsh language, and their keen desire for violence. The omission of key scenes early on only serves to emphasize the horrendous racism of this film when the 'truth' is revealed later. The message of Rules of Engagement is the necessity to kill all those who actively oppose the United States and that the murder of women and children is acceptable in such cases

And we all know that by "Yemeni" and "arab" they mean muslim ;D
Ha ha thats such a stretch isnt it.....angry muslim faces in a crowd...veils...robes...harsh language (death to America, Israel etc)..keen sense for violence....must have been difficult for the director to get people to believe that muslims would ever act that way :laugh:

I watched the movie last night to see what all the hype was about... it portrayed the Muslims quite well, and I love the clip of the little girl shooting :D My friend and I were cheering when the soldiers opened fire hehe. One BIG problem with the movie.... the "commander" was that melangiana Sam-the-mule EL Jackson. Too many melangianas in that movie, it was getting annoying..

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2007, 01:20:33 PM »
They built a Multiplex off the Whitestone Expressway and this is a hub of jungle coming from across the highway.  As I said the "movie going expirience" is really not the same.  It lost its spunk.  You have animals going to the movies.   Fresh Meadows has 2 theaters close to each other at one time both theaters were rather nice.   You go for a mattinee and sneak from one to the other picture with your buddies.. (ok im guilty of doing that sneaking from one to the other but it was summer saturdays) and face in a big box of popcorn and soda and it was nice.   People now scream, floors sticky from animals throwing soda on the floor.  Last time I ever was in a movie theater maybe 20 years ago some woman brought her 3 year old or something and the child didnt stop running up and down the aisle through out the movie.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2007, 01:26:02 PM »
They built a Multiplex off the Whitestone Expressway and this is a hub of jungle coming from across the highway.  As I said the "movie going expirience" is really not the same.  It lost its spunk.  You have animals going to the movies.   Fresh Meadows has 2 theaters close to each other at one time both theaters were rather nice.   You go for a mattinee and sneak from one to the other picture with your buddies.. (ok im guilty of doing that sneaking from one to the other but it was summer saturdays) and face in a big box of popcorn and soda and it was nice.   People now scream, floors sticky from animals throwing soda on the floor.  Last time I ever was in a movie theater maybe 20 years ago some woman brought her 3 year old or something and the child didnt stop running up and down the aisle through out the movie.

Yep, all the animals come over from College Point. I go to the one in Bay Terrace, it's not as big as Multiplex but usually humans are there...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2007, 01:31:32 PM »
I been there and to the one out in Douglaston they are nice.  But also the tickets have gone so high for a movie.   And look how Cable just blew up with all stations and at the comfort of home without screaming jackyls around.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2007, 01:36:21 PM »

Yep, all the animals come over from College Point. I go to the one in Bay Terrace, it's not as big as Multiplex but usually humans are there...
There's no great mystery to this.

A home, neighbourhood, city or country is what it is for no other reason than because of the people in it.

Japan is a civilised place because of the Japanese. Africa is a turd world stink hole because of the africans.

When you have african primates in a city, you're going to get an african primate environment.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2007, 01:57:49 PM »

A home, neighbourhood, city or country is what it is for no other reason than because of the people in it.

Japan is a civilised place because of the Japanese. Africa is a turd world stink hole because of the africans.

When you have african primates in a city, you're going to get an african primate environment.

Ain't that the truth. College Point used to be a totally Irish neighborhood, now it's all melangianas and belly rubbers.. the Irish that are left are white trash/wiggers.

newman

« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2007, 02:05:26 PM »

Ain't that the truth. College Point used to be a totally Irish neighborhood, now it's all melangianas and belly rubbers.. the Irish that are left are white trash/wiggers.

All this must be an absolute crying shame to those who remember the old NYC.

How the hell did we ever come to this? How did we just surrender our culture to savages? Why do New Yorkers vote liberal all the time and do this to themselves?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: September 18, 2007, 02:16:50 PM »
Quote from: newman link=topic=8697.msg86938#msg86938 date=
Quote from: Vito link=topic=8697.msg86937#msg86937 date=
Quote from: newman link=topic=8697.msg86932#msg86932 date=
Quote from: Vito link=topic=8697.msg86922#msg86922 date=
Quote from: MasterWolf1 link=topic=8697.msg86919#msg86919 date=

All this must be an absolute crying shame to those who remember the old NYC.

How the hell did we ever come to this? How did we just surrender our culture to savages? Why do New Yorkers vote liberal all the time and do this to themselves?
Hah!  We got what we deserved.  Thirty+ years ago, when a neighborhood started to deteriorate, everyone moved out.  The solution they chose was to move to Long Island or Westchester instead of standing firm, taking their neighborhood back and putting a stop to the insanity.  Now, as neighborhoods in Long Island and Westchester begin to go through the same transformation, the cycle will start again.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson