Author Topic: Haifa, Israel - Neo-Nazis Brutalize 70 Year Old Woman  (Read 4811 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Haifa, Israel - Neo-Nazis Brutalize 70 Year Old Woman
« on: September 17, 2007, 03:03:10 PM »

Haifa, Israel -A neo-Nazis attacked a 70 year old woman who was walking on the bridge connecting the Meridian Hotel and the Neve David neighborhood today. They beat her and shouted out "Heil Hitler," in the latest of a series of Nazi attacks since the arrest of a Nazi gang in Petach Tikva 10 days ago.

The victim said that two youths accosted her. One kicked her, causing her injuries, and the other gave a Nazi salute and shouted out "Heil Hitler." She was able to escape when a street sweeper stepped in to help her, but not before he, too, was beaten. [IsraelNN]

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Haifa, Israel - Neo-Nazis Brutalize 70 Year Old Woman
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 04:20:09 PM »
Sorry?

Why should you feel sorry?

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 04:45:03 PM »
They should immediately be killed as should all muslim nazis in Israel.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 05:06:44 PM »
Sorry...To my fellow JTF members for my rants of anger  BUT I am GLAD to feel anger towards those nazi animals!

You shouldn't be sorry that you hate Nazis. It's only natural.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 05:46:54 PM »
The russian aliyah was just as bad as not kicking the arabs out. These peasants should be caught and brutally killed in public.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 06:09:21 PM »
Yes at this point allsuspects must be very harshly then back to ukraine
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 06:11:15 PM »
This sudden Nazi like outbreaks are quite serious, God Willing they stop soon and don't spiral out of control.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 06:18:55 PM »
Is there any brave Jews left to take care of this or jtf members want to pay ticket to me and some other Serbs to put this under control??
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 08:37:16 PM »
scum,may Hashem obliterate them.
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

newman

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 08:41:18 PM »
If nothing is done, the problem will fester and 'breed' out of control like the arab problem in EY. Cut out the cancer NOW!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 09:28:16 PM »
This is exactly what Israel's Bolsheviks want to happen.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2007, 02:07:50 AM »
I heard about this.  Now I think I've pretty much heard it all.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2007, 03:10:18 AM »
Why the hell are there nazi's in Israel.. that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard...

SOMEONE GET MY SHOTGUN SO I CAN FINISH OFF ALL HITLER FOLLOWERS

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2007, 06:47:48 AM »
This is exactly what Israel's Bolsheviks want to happen.

Exactly; Gues who's gonna kick out Jews from their homes in Yesha? or work in Shabak?
Those kids will become a piss now members soon when the'll realize that open nazism is not tolerated; Hmm... wait  Palestinian  is tolerated... Its sign from Hashem he's becoming impatient becose Mount Zion is still ocupied by Palestinians forty years after liberation of Jerusalem; so now he allows the nazis to roam it's warning for all Jews.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm