Author Topic: I Was Right Most of JTF Was Wrong  (Read 8850 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
I Was Right Most of JTF Was Wrong
« on: February 07, 2017, 02:54:47 PM »
Now than it's been a few weeks. It's time to look back at my thread before the election

Hillary was running against Trump. JTF was spending virtually all its time attacking Trump. Essentially helping Hillary and implying Hillary would be a better choice because those were ethe only two Candidates in the race.  You were on Hillary's side. You even said she would be better on Israel .

Here's what happened.

JTF said Trump would not keep his promises to his followers.

With a mindblowing pace Trump has, with one executive order after the other kept his promises to his voters in ways we haven't seen in any American President in history.

Trump is building the wall.

JTF is complaing that he keeps talking about who will pay for it.

But he's actually building one. Hillary would not.

He's calling out Radical Islalmic terrorism for what it is "Islamic terrorism". Hillary would have not.

He's taking active steps to keep Muslims out of the country. Hillary would not.

The stock market went over 20,000 points recently. With Hillary it would not.

JTF said the stock market would do poorly under trump.

JTF said Trump would be bad or Israel.

Trump gave the job over to Jared Kushner who just a few weeks ago had a Chabad Shaliach over for Shabbs to discuss the Rebbe's view on Eretz Yisroel. We actually have someone Jewsih taking advice from the Lubavitcher Rebbe! This is historic!

JTF ignores this and is busy criticizing Jared and Ivanka's frumkeit. 

And then for the most dishonest play by JTF.

JTF has started to compare what Trump is doing to what Ted Cruz would have done. It's really easy to speculate about what some one WOULD have done and a lot harder to deal with the relalities.

It's like whenver they have a poll of REAL CANDIDATE vs. UNKONWN candidate. They always choose the unknow. Because we can always hope for the best.

But it's fair for you to "fill iln the blanks" on what you think Cruz would have done. It's likely Cruz would have folded under the pressue like everyone else if you ask me

But that's not the dishonest point ;

The real dishonest point is that you stopped comparing him to Hillary and started comparing him to Cruz.

Nobody minded when you were preffering Cruz over trump. A LOT of people minded that you preffered Trump over Hillary.

And that is where you were wrong.

And that's where you need to admit you were wrong and stop acting like JTF had it right all along (like always).

No.

I was here.

I spooke the words

And I saw what you said.

And except for a few of you. You were all wrong.

If you had prophetic visions into the next 3 weeks after the election you would have spent your time bashing Hillary instead bashing Trump.

So be a man and admit you were wrong. HIllaryo was the worse choice by far and now you know it.  You can't 'compare him  to Cruz to get away from the facts.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I Was Right Most of JTF Was Wrong
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 03:04:55 PM »
Lubab..you are a man of faith and emuna, right?

First things first, Trump has only been in office for a few months. You can't say, "I told you so."
Secondly, while there are some things which appear to be good that he has done, he hasn't been so clever doing it.  More riots have erupted due to some of his decisions wide in the open.
Trump has also spoken on both sides of the mouth regarding settlements and the PLO. 

So to be honest, there is none of this I told you so garbage you are spewing.. You told us nothing.

Also, JTF never endorsed Hillary.  And JTF, being that it is a small organization, would not have helped Hillary get elected regardless. 

In fact, Gd wanted all of this to happen and He wants the Jewish people to do Tchuva because the Ishmaelim are coming anyway.

Trumps actions can backfire as well.  All of these cavelier moves can bounce back and becoming meaningless in the future.

A wise leader would do things we would want them to do a little bit more quietly.

So again, don't go flaunting that you are a prophet. You aren't a prophet.

And if Trump succeeds and does a great job, believe me, all of us who were opposed to trump to begin with will admit we were wrong and jump on the trump train.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 03:06:42 PM »
The word is "preferred", genius. Sorry about your spat with Alex Jones, if you get on your knees and plead for forgiveness I'm sure he will take you back in no time.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 06:53:57 PM »
You are right. Even now, JTF can not say a good word about Trump, even when he is doing the things he promised.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2017, 07:13:24 PM »
I turned around completely to support him, and the next day he says he doesn't want any more Jewish houses going up. I don't need another word to know we were betrayed, and he ran the perfect scheme, he says all the most extreme things to get votes, and he just has to soften every position one by one to get liberal support.

"It's likely Cruz would have folded under the pressue like everyone else if you ask me"

Nonsense.

The issue that matters most is making America a nuclear swamp with Iranian nukes. Trump is doing nothing there. The issue that matters most to Hashem so for real is Israel, he would do less damage if he said from the start he was against Israel than saying he's pro-Israel unless there are houses for Jews, and then that has to stop.

As for reinstanting the travel ban Obama did, good there are less muslims for a bit, I won't attack him on that, but hurting Israel helps empower the Muslims to destroy America and the rest of the world more than anything he could do to harm them.

He said houses are an obstacle to peace, which means directly that Jews can't build there because they have to give the land to terrorists for there to be peace between muslims and Jews (though no one says there will be between muslims and muslims). That different than Obama's position? The one thing that is, is that he says he loves Israel first.

It will take me 3 seconds to turn around and support him, but for these two issues, nothing he does in America will matter, it will all come to ruin. We should make a campaign to get Tillerson fired over this, or force him to change the position, the political cost of destroying America must be made higher than the cost of saving it, and you can't do it with attacks, every commie wishes death and dismemerment on him daily. You must convince him through others that supporting the muslims that want to destroy Israel as he's turned to do is a betrayal of everything he ran on and force a change.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2017, 07:41:32 PM »

"It's likely Cruz would have folded under the pressure like everyone else if you ask me"

Nonsense.

Israel Chai, why do you think that is nonsense?
Cruz exposed himself as a typical politician.
Very disappointing.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2017, 08:04:40 PM »
The warning not to build in the settelemnets cannot be washed away, it's a bad move against Israel, obviously not an unprecedented one. Another major issue is he is going to hold onto the Iran nuclear deal even though the Iranis themselves have already provided a pretext to nullify it by conducting ballistic missile tests.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 08:17:26 PM »
Very disappointing.

Before I meet people in person, I always warn them if they make a general ambiguous insult to me, I will snap their jawbone and make them kiss the curb. Say it if it's important or keep your trash in your face.

Rephrase that. I usually break it down into the general things you said with questions, but long day at work today, I will kick in the wall if I have to sit there and think about how retarded what you said is longer.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 08:30:31 PM by Israel Chai »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 08:33:10 PM »
Ok so equally will kick in the wall if I write ten staments that show you how retarded what you said is used to attack things you love, so rephrase it or I will spend a week insulting you on very specific things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 08:52:12 PM »
Amazing that Lubab would serve up Israeli settlers on an altar to mexican walls.

Oh and American Jews get sacrificed by Lubab too so that Trump can please the white nationalists who want to convince the world that holocaust never happened and do another one on jews.

Sickening

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 08:56:18 PM »
Lubab cites the stock market movements to make his case lol.  Does that mean Obama was a good president because the markets more than doubled during his terms?  Lololol.

And why does a few weeks of stock movements set in stone some kind of victory for you?  If it subsequently goes down from here by significant percentage over Trump's term then you'll concede he screwed up ?   

These are even weaker than your theological arguments. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2017, 09:06:22 PM »
Before I meet people in person, I always warn them if they make a general ambiguous insult to me, I will snap their jawbone and make them kiss the curb. Say it if it's important or keep your trash in your face.

Rephrase that. I usually break it down into the general things you said with questions, but long day at work today, I will kick in the wall if I have to sit there and think about how retarded what you said is longer.

Huh?  I think she was saying she's disappointed with cruz

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2017, 09:16:28 PM »
Huh?  I think she was saying she's disappointed with cruz

Ah that is specific. I am disappointed with toilet seats that won't stay up.  It is not the reason why, but it is a specific claim. "He's a typical politican" means what? What makes you say that? Why he exposed himself and not someone else exposed him? What actions did he do that show what the typical politican does.

Outside of America, the typical politician accumulates power while delivering demagoguery in return. They will also sell out the nation for more power.

Completely meaningless statement designed to only cause doubt, and impossible to respond to. What specific thing can I defend Cruz on? It's a general insult. You can say "that simply isn't so", but that sounds gay and no one listens, so I usually do my best to cripple people that make general insults, you wanted to be safe? You took away the opportunity for me to respond with words. Your femur needs a protruding fracture to help you think about it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2017, 09:18:03 PM »
Poppy just doesn't understand.

Poppy never gets it perfect.

Poppy is just going overboard.

OK, there goes the wall, gotta go now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2017, 09:52:20 PM »
Very disappointing.
Cruz is a phony, okay, fine. What does that have to do with the rightness or wrongness of Trump? That makes it okay for Trump to run a conjob as a pro-Israel anti-Fakestinian hawk and then turn around and show his altright true colors?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2017, 10:24:21 PM »
Israel Chai, I asked you a serious question.  But I guess I should know better than to do that.
Cruz is so far up President Trump's behind for his own sake.  I think he is worse than your average politician.  You praise him.  He praises Trump.
Insult me all you want. Make threats. That makes you a big man.  A great JTFer.

And LSDBR,  Don't address me.  I did not mention Trump.  But he won.  Your girl lost.  Cruz caved.  You and Israel Chai deserve each other and JTF deserves you both.   
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:47:49 PM by Poppy »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2017, 11:40:12 PM »
Ah that is specific. I am disappointed with toilet seats that won't stay up.  It is not the reason why, but it is a specific claim. "He's a typical politican" means what? What makes you say that? Why he exposed himself and not someone else exposed him? What actions did he do that show what the typical politican does.

Yea I hear your point on this 100%.  At the same time I think this point can be made without threatening poppy.  She doesn't have to like cruz.  By all means hold her to a high standard of argument but she's been a good long time member here who shouldn't get the violent rhetoric.  I have never seen her say a negative word on Jews ever.  Disliking cruz is not some terrible thing even if u and I think he should be liked, u know?

Completely meaningless statement designed to only cause doubt, and impossible to respond to. What specific thing can I defend Cruz on? It's a general insult. You can say "that simply isn't so", but that sounds gay and no one listens, so I usually do my best to cripple people that make general insults, you wanted to be safe?

Yea i get the argument but same as above.

You took away the opportunity for me to respond with words. Your femur needs a protruding fracture to help you think about it.

I mean ur using it metaphorically here but the comments you said talked about real violent threats.  Doesn't make sense to me.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2017, 11:42:20 PM »
Israel Chai, I asked you a serious question.  But I guess I should know better than to do that.
Cruz is so far up President Trump's behind for his own sake.  I think he is worse than your average politician.  You praise him.  He praises Trump.

And LSDBR,  Don't address me.  I did not mention Trump.  But he won.  Your girl lost.  Cruz caved.  You and Israel Chai deserve each other and JTF deserves you both.
I am not defending Cruz anymore. He is a liar and sellout. That doesn't mean Trump is a good guy now.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2017, 11:43:53 PM »
Lubab, lets please wait for a MUCH longer period of time before we can truly gauge the Donald Trump Presidency.

One thing that's worth keeping in mind is that unintended and unexpected consequences could occur.

Also,  it remains to be seen what Donald Trump's objectives are over his entire time in office and if he will change course.

I voted for Ted Cruz in November but I have been willing to give President Trump a chance.  I have been battling the Left since Trump took office. However,  the statement last Thursday on the Settlements is very concerning.  So is Trump being comfortable with ' LGBTQ' legislation.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2017, 01:15:34 AM »

Ah you said it there it is. You said that he supports Trump and that violates his principles. Yay. Ok so what are the results of what he is doing, and what do you propose he do to prove he's unlike phony corrupt politicians?

Why do I assume that? I think that you might actually turn against JTF and put videos of people doing feet things and with my name and some other jtfer on it before youtube takes it down. Don't bother asking what reasoning I have for it, I'm making a statement here and that's it, and if you say that's nonsense I'll question you on it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2017, 01:18:07 AM »
I don't have anything against you, I wouldn't do anything other than be incredibly annoyed and punch something hard with you sitting across the world and never care. General arguments are just insults that you have to attack back to, and I don't like insulting people, I happen to love most people for even little things alot, I prefer violence in response to insults.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2017, 02:05:55 AM »
He can't prove anything to me.  I will never vote for him again.  And I don't think it is worth a discussion.  As I am overboard, insulting and just can't get things.

Oh no. Not feet.  Any video I would make would not include feet. :yuck:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2017, 07:48:40 AM »
I am not defending Cruz anymore. He is a liar and sellout. That doesn't mean Trump is a good guy now.
Since you responded.
Good guy.  Bad guy.  Who determines that? You? 
Just yell Alex Jones and troll at anyone who supports Trump.
I have yet to reach that high standard of argument.
He has done enough so far, for me, not to regret voting for him.
Finally, a man not afraid to name our enemies.  To want to protect Americans.
Who isn't out to hamstring the military and law enforcement.  Who would like to eliminate common core and will attempt to change the sham of our educational system.  Return educational choices to parents.  Not the teacher union.  Is he a perfect politician?  Do I think he will achieve all his goals.  NO.  Didn't think it when I voted for him.
And yes,
I do pray for Israel.  I pray they have strong enough leadership to stand for their people.
And I pray that Trump will do the right thing by them.

So, now.  You don't have to be snarky with me, call me a troll or attempt to get me banned.  Do you think it really matters?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 04:02:58 PM »
Since you responded.
Good guy.  Bad guy.  Who determines that? You? 
Just yell Alex Jones and troll at anyone who supports Trump.
I have yet to reach that high standard of argument.
He has done enough so far, for me, not to regret voting for him.
Finally, a man not afraid to name our enemies.  To want to protect Americans.
Who isn't out to hamstring the military and law enforcement.  Who would like to eliminate common core and will attempt to change the sham of our educational system.  Return educational choices to parents.  Not the teacher union.  Is he a perfect politician?  Do I think he will achieve all his goals.  NO.  Didn't think it when I voted for him.
And yes,
I do pray for Israel.  I pray they have strong enough leadership to stand for their people.
And I pray that Trump will do the right thing by them.

So, now.  You don't have to be snarky with me, call me a troll or attempt to get me banned.  Do you think it really matters?
Bullcat, I really couldn't care less about you or whoever it is you are for now. You voted for Cruz in the primary--yippee for you. You get a participation medal. That doesn't change the fact that your brother was a complete tuchis who got himself banned (not me, LKZ, etc).

I was not calling you an Alex Jones conspiracist--that would be your friend Lubab I was referring to. I know you think he's sent from above, but the fact is he is a certifiable nut (I believe he himself has promoted AJ) and a troll, to boot. You can get your panties in a bunch if you want, but I'm not pulling punches with him. If you honestly think this thread, or Lubab (and your brother's) conduct over the past eight months has been acceptable in any way, we have entirely different definitions of acceptable.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2017, 05:41:59 PM »
Considering Lubab is a 9/11 truther I think it's more than fair to yell Alex Jones reptilian people at him.