Author Topic: Israeli Baseball Team Beats Commie Cuba  (Read 5277 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Israeli Baseball Team Beats Commie Cuba
« on: March 12, 2017, 11:49:37 AM »
Israel swept the first round in Seoul. Now they beat Cuba in Game 1 of the second round in Tokyo.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/219006552/josh-zeid-leading-israels-strong-bullpen/?topicid=209143850

Israel is beating all the countries (Far East and Caribbean) that most foreign MLB players come from. They beat South Korea and now Cuba. They beat a Dutch team that probably has Caribbean players on it since I saw they had blacks on the team that probably came from Dutch territories in the Caribbean.

In the month of Adar, Israel does good against the goyim. They actually read the Megillah in the dugout.

Offline chareidi

• New JTFer
Re: Israeli Baseball Team Beats Commie Cuba
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 11:14:04 PM »
Israel swept the first round in Seoul. Now they beat Cuba in Game 1 of the second round in Tokyo.

http://m.mlb.com/news/article/219006552/josh-zeid-leading-israels-strong-bullpen/?topicid=209143850

Israel is beating all the countries (Far East and Caribbean) that most foreign MLB players come from. They beat South Korea and now Cuba. They beat a Dutch team that probably has Caribbean players on it since I saw they had blacks on the team that probably came from Dutch territories in the Caribbean.

In the month of Adar, Israel does good against the goyim. They actually read the Megillah in the dugout.

"israeli" baseball team, none of the players of which are israeli

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 11:19:11 PM »
Who cares if they are Israeli? Israel is the Jewish country. Would you rather have Israeli Arabs compete for Israel? Israel existed before there was a State of Israel. Israel is another name for The Jewish People. What if the state was called the State of Judea or State of Judah? Then the nationality of the state would be Jewish (The Hebrew word for Jewish is the same as the Hebrew word for Judean).

It's much more meaningful to compete for your heritage than for a blended nationality like the US. Even Mike Piazza competed for Italy.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 05:15:38 AM »
I doubt you can find a baseball field in Israel. Of course they are all American players.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 03:46:19 AM »
There are three fields in the country.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline chareidi

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 01:01:03 AM »
that team is america, not israel.  all of the players on the team are americans.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2017, 02:21:16 PM »
The Jews are Israel and Israel is The Jewish People. I think you have country/state mixed up with nationality.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2017, 03:50:37 PM »
Is this guy Chaim, Jr.? He criticizes the Israel Baseball Team for being American. Doesn't he know that Jews are what make up Israel, whether they live there or not? Either way, the team has Jews who never visited Israel before and made their first visit with the team. It's a good way to promote Israel and also a good way to promote baseball in Israel. It could encourage American Jews to make Aliyah and play in a baseball league in Israel. There was one season of such a league in 2007 but it folded. This could encourage more Jews to make Aliyah and play baseball in Israel rather than pursue sports in the US where they would have conflicts with Shabbat and holidays. The Israel Baseball League did not play on Shabbat or Tisha B'Av. Israel's main soccer league on the other does play on Shabbat. Most American Jews in Israel are religious.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 03:53:57 PM »
I don't feel particularly proud when I think my tax money is spent on funding national sport teams. It's a complete waste of money, either the sport is so esoteric nobody in Israel watches or cares, or in case of more popular sports like soccer these are pro players who earn anyway a shitload of money and the national team could anyway fund itself through sponsorship deal. The likely fact that Jews anyway are genetically bad athletes doesn't help here either. Anyway a complete waste of money which I would gladly keep for myself and spend or invest at my own discretion.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2017, 04:02:20 PM »
US national teams are not funded by the government. Even the Olympic team is sponsored by corporations. Of course Israel could have wealthy Jews sponsor teams. I do think it's stupid to have a "Sports Minister". The Baseball World Classic brings in money and it pays the players. The team that wins gets the most money. It's like Major League Baseball. It has TV deals and sells merchandise. I couldn't watch the games because you have to pay to see MLB Network. It used to be on ESPN which is included with standard cable.

Offline chareidi

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 05:27:32 PM »
American Baseball Team Beats Commie Cuba.

There, corrected it for you.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 07:05:15 PM »
The likely fact that Jews anyway are genetically bad athletes doesn't help here either.

This is nonsensical BS

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 07:10:33 PM »
Too bad that tax fraud and Chess don't count.

This is nonsensical BS

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 08:09:58 PM »

There are lots of Jewish athletes. I prefer muay thai and the javelin toss.

Offline chareidi

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2017, 10:40:30 PM »

zelhar is retarded and clearly anti-semitic.  jews not only are not "genetically bad" at sports, but they dominate the non-jews, despite the jews being miniscule in number.   greatest quarterback in history, sid luckman, was jewish.  greatest ping pong player in history, victor barna, was a jew.  greatest racquetball player of all time, marty hogan, was a jew.  greatest swimmer of all time, mark spitz, is jewish.  greatest pitcher of all time is a jew.  greatest bowler of all time, mark roth, is a jew.  greatest lightweight boxer of all time, benny leonard, was a jew.  greatest jai-alai player of all time, joey, is a jew.  greatest handball player, jimmy jacobs, was jewish.  greatest offensive lineman in nfl history, ron mix, is jewish.  greatest water polo player of all time, deszo gyarmati, was jewish.  in conclusion, it is the non-jews that suck at sports, not the jews, as Jews dominate sports even though non-Jews outnumber them by the billions.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2017, 10:44:43 PM »
zelhar is retarded and clearly anti-semitic.  jews not only are not "genetically bad" at sports, but they dominate the non-jews, despite the jews being miniscule in number.   greatest quarterback in history, sid luckman, was jewish.  greatest ping pong player in history, victor barna, was a jew.  greatest racquetball player of all time, marty hogan, was a jew.  greatest swimmer of all time, mark spitz, is jewish.  greatest pitcher of all time is a jew.  greatest bowler of all time, mark roth, is a jew.  greatest lightweight boxer of all time, benny leonard, was a jew.  greatest jai-alai player of all time, joey, is a jew.  in conclusion, it is the non-jews that suck at sports, not the jews.

Zelhar is a long time member and a good smart guy.  He is not "retarded" or anti-Semitic. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 06:45:49 AM »
Thanks Lisa. Some folk don't understand my humor :)
Zelhar is a long time member and a good smart guy.  He is not "retarded" or anti-Semitic.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2017, 07:10:34 AM »
Boy you had to did really deep to find some of these guys. Who the hell plays professional "Jal-alai"? You might as well include matkot, since it was invented in Israel.

I think the Jewish gene pool doesn't contain lots of "freaks" who are optimized to a particular sport discipline. I am not claiming Jews are on average or universally lamer as the rest of humanity. When sport is or used to be more amateurish, than athletes with suboptimal genome still stand a higher chance  to succeed through discipline and methodical training. That's why there are fairly many Jews from the amateurish days of now pro sport or from disciplines that still are amateur-oriented and the best athletes don't ever bother with.

Victor barna was a kaifeng Jew or what? everybody knows the Chinese completely dominate ping pong. They were beating the rest of the world even while holding the rackets upside down in the sow called pen grip, which is a totally inferior grip but they were just so much better. On the other hand Chinese suck at soccer and basketball they are even worse than Jews in those sports.

By the way you should have included Arnold Rothstein in your list, the greatest "fixer" of all time.

zelhar is retarded and clearly anti-semitic.  jews not only are not "genetically bad" at sports, but they dominate the non-jews, despite the jews being miniscule in number.   greatest quarterback in history, sid luckman, was jewish.  greatest ping pong player in history, victor barna, was a jew.  greatest racquetball player of all time, marty hogan, was a jew.  greatest swimmer of all time, mark spitz, is jewish.  greatest pitcher of all time is a jew.  greatest bowler of all time, mark roth, is a jew.  greatest lightweight boxer of all time, benny leonard, was a jew.  greatest jai-alai player of all time, joey, is a jew.  greatest handball player, jimmy jacobs, was jewish.  greatest offensive lineman in nfl history, ron mix, is jewish.  greatest water polo player of all time, deszo gyarmati, was jewish.  in conclusion, it is the non-jews that suck at sports, not the jews, as Jews dominate sports even though non-Jews outnumber them by the billions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2017, 07:52:49 AM »

More bs.

If you're a weak uncoordinated type, it doesn't mean the rest of the Jews are.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2017, 08:10:16 AM »
There is a difference between an elite athlete and just being somewhat athletic. Almost anyone who is able body can achieve through proper training decent athletic performance.

More bs.

If you're a weak uncoordinated type, it doesn't mean the rest of the Jews are.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2017, 08:14:47 AM »

I think the Jewish gene pool doesn't contain lots of "freaks" who are optimized to a particular sport discipline.
If only you made statements with evidence behind them.

am not claiming Jews are on average or universally lamer as the rest of humanity. When sport is or used to be more amateurish, than athletes with suboptimal genome
  pure drivel.  Genomics hasnt even advanced to the point of knowing what genes drive sports success (not to mention it may not even be the same for all sports) and your assertion that Jews have "suboptimal genome" is baseless.   

Dang, you must really throw like a girl.

still stand a higher chance  to succeed through discipline and methodical training.
  newsflash, the best in sports still succeed because of these things.  Not just jumping around like a monkey.
That's why there are fairly many Jews from the amateurish days of now pro sport or from disciplines that still are amateur-oriented and the best athletes don't ever bother with.

So now in a discussion where you claim Jews are inherently bad at SPORTS you are changing the definition of sports to exclude those which you think the best athletes don't play?  Those no longer count as sports?   Talk about drawing the bullseye around the arrow.

On the other hand Chinese suck at soccer and basketball they are even worse than Jews in those sports.

You must not follow sports because the chinese women's soccer team is good.  Again it is a stupid argument because in China kids don't even play soccer, so why would it suggest their genome is bad for soccer? Sometimes you suck because you don't practice enough and don't care.  Especially since their women are pretty good and wait I thought only sports that the best athletes bother playing are considered real sports.  Does that include soccer in your mind?
Or are we gonna say the most popular sport in the world is not a real sport?  I haven't seen any Lebrons on those soccer fields, have you?
And if it wasnt for these guys being all roided up, the visual disparity between the "most athletic freaks" and merely coordinated humans would not be nearly as pronounced.

I'm sorry to hear about your limp wrist throwing, bro

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2017, 10:08:50 AM »
It's hard to prove something that doesn't exist, namely lack of exceptionally talented athletes among a certain group. That there are no Lebrons on a soccer field is indeed the result that in the USA the most talented male athletes train in other sports. There are plenty of elite soccer players from west africa or with west african roots. However I think the fact that there are practically zero elite long distance runners with west african genome has something to do with genes wouldn't you agree? It is not that west africans suck in sport or that their athletes are incapable of running a marathon. It's just that their gene pool doesn't produce freak athletes who can complete a marathon in under 2h05m. As the Jewish gene pool doesn't seem to produce excellent athletes who are also over 6'6''  we are at a disadvantage in basketball.

It is also possible that some gene pools produce good female athletes at a certain sport but soso male athletes at the same sport. For example China's female volleyball is #1 in the world and has been world class for years. Their male team is not as good. It might also be the case regarding their soccer teams. The Russian female track and field athletes seem to be consistently more successful than their male athletes in some disciplines like 400m, 800m, 1500m, long jump, and triple jump. I don't think that this is due to lack of investment in male athletes or lack of doping by male athletes so I have to hypothesize it has something to do with genetics. By no means do I say Russian male athletes suck, they just don't produce "freak" athletes that can beat the best male athletes in these disciplines.

When it comes to esoteric sports it is easier to succeed in them without being a freak athlete, because the best talents choose more lucrative sports. This is plain economics. I could probably become a top 10 international "jai-alai" player right now, because nobody outside of France or whatever plays that thing. So All I need to do is put on that weird equipment on and step into the court and voila I am like the Asian champion and am qualified to participate in the next "world championship" tournament.

pure drivel.  Genomics hasnt even advanced to the point of knowing what genes drive sports success (not to mention it may not even be the same for all sports) and your assertion that Jews have "suboptimal genome" is baseless.   

newsflash, the best in sports still succeed because of these things.  Not just jumping around like a monkey.
So now in a discussion where you claim Jews are inherently bad at SPORTS you are changing the definition of sports to exclude those which you think the best athletes don't play?  Those no longer count as sports?   Talk about drawing the bullseye around the arrow.

You must not follow sports because the chinese women's soccer team is good.  Again it is a stupid argument because in China kids don't even play soccer, so why would it suggest their genome is bad for soccer? Sometimes you suck because you don't practice enough and don't care.  Especially since their women are pretty good and wait I thought only sports that the best athletes bother playing are considered real sports.  Does that include soccer in your mind?
Or are we gonna say the most popular sport in the world is not a real sport?  I haven't seen any Lebrons on those soccer fields, have you?
And if it wasnt for these guys being all roided up, the visual disparity between the "most athletic freaks" and merely coordinated humans would not be nearly as pronounced.

Offline chareidi

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2017, 02:41:06 PM »

we've already established that the best player at every sport is a jew and therefore it is non-jews that suck at sports and that zelhar is mentally retarded.   oh and jews are the best at basketball, as well, as the 1950 national champions were ccny, which consisted solely of jews.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2017, 07:03:37 PM »
we've already established that the best player at every sport is a jew and therefore it is non-jews that suck at sports and that zelhar is mentally retarded.   oh and jews are the best at basketball, as well, as the 1950 national champions were ccny, which consisted solely of jews.

Make your point already.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2017, 06:27:43 PM »
If you are looking for a moment of Jewish sportive pride, watch how Jewboy Jason Lezak uses his skills in swimming as well as knowledge of hydrodynamics to swim the fastest 100m split in history as he closed in on the frog Bernard  and won gold for team USA.

http://www.yourswimlog.com/jason-lezak-and-the-greatest-relay-leg-of-all-time/