Author Topic: JTF news problem I already told you about that is bad  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
JTF news problem I already told you about that is bad
« on: May 11, 2017, 11:27:27 PM »
https://jtf.org/ohio-7th-grader-suspended-for-liking-photo-of-toy-gun-on-instagram/

Post this on facebook, and the picture says FN, f from the Jtf, n from the news. The front nationalw lost, so I guess we can stop advertising for them and their support for Israel and America or something.

When there is no picture, even if there is a video, it gets 50% min less attention, because instead of an attention grabbing thing, you see a cut FN, and it looks unprofessional so you figure these guys are like happy and they made a website for themselves to say things, and look they tried kinda hard.

Put a picture of a kitty. A furry stupid kitty, every article where there is no picture. A little one, the size is small anyways. Or anything that gets attention. Something to do with the article is a plus, but if you don't have time, put the damn kitty, and people will visit it more than if you have a FN with most of the F and like 52% of the N.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: JTF news problem I already told you about that is bad
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 11:31:47 AM »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 05:02:51 PM »

It's embarassing to post a link that looks like this. The Front Nationale lost, and even then at least there can be two full letters. There is no one that will think the site is professional if just see this, and they rarely click.

Do something now.

images https

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 05:04:09 PM »
It's good at least that the FN clearly supports Israel now, maybe we should have supported Nazine Lepen.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2017, 06:19:47 PM »
It's embarassing to post a link that looks like this. The Front Nationale lost, and even then at least there can be two full letters. There is no one that will think the site is professional if just see this, and they rarely click.

Do something now.

images https

This is what shows up when you post a link on facebook?   Yeah that's bad.  Would be good to fix this, I agree.

Offline Chiram

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 03:51:35 AM »
It's good at least that the FN clearly supports Israel now, maybe we should have supported Nazine Lepen.

:::D If the FN only knew..
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 10:37:25 AM by Chiram »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 07:05:15 AM »
Would this not be better sent in a private message to the appropriate person?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2017, 04:08:17 PM »
I wanna spread your stuff because i think it'll be cool if everyone knows your stuff, so we don't get tricked by all the bad people you fight against.

People aren't going to belive 90%F 51%N is a legitimate source, and that could hurt even more than the likely just them not clicking. Kitty pic, doesn't take long.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2017, 06:14:33 PM »
That only happens when there is no picture for the article (in this case there was a Youtube video instead) and that is extremely rare.

Just so you know, Facebook allows you to use any picture you want if the picture that comes up for a particular link isn't a good fit. This normally won't be a problem.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2017, 10:31:58 AM »
That only happens when there is no picture for the article (in this case there was a Youtube video instead) and that is extremely rare.

Just so you know, Facebook allows you to use any picture you want if the picture that comes up for a particular link isn't a good fit. This normally won't be a problem.

Haven't seen it for a while. Just have a generic pic ready for articles like this.