Author Topic: South Africa is Serbia's closest ally in Africa  (Read 13780 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
South Africa is Serbia's closest ally in Africa
« on: September 19, 2007, 05:39:19 PM »
South Africa is also home to around 20 000 Serbs mainly living in the Johannesburg area.South Africa is also voicing support for Serbia over the Kosovo issue.
Thank you for this.

Serbian Orthodox Church-Saint Thomas
14 Tana Road, Sunninghill Park
PO BOX 1078
Rivonia 2128
Johannesburg
South Africa

tel: ++27 (0) 11 234 3270
fax: ++27 (0) 11 234 3270
cell: ++27 (0) 83 325 7872
mailto:[email protected]

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
Re: South Africa is Serbia's closest ally in Africa
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 04:44:41 AM »
The Serbia issue is one that South Africans are well advised to study, for the propganda issues around and against the Serbs are a blue print for the propaganda that the Afrikaaner will face in coming race wars.

From the limited knowledge we have of the Serbs, it seems that the Serbs were acting in self defence against the Muslims and the world condemned them for this.

We already see shades of this in acts of crime. Black man attacks white man. White man shoots in self defence and white man is charged with murder and paraded as a violent racist.

The same will happen to us. Should the blacks attack us and we retaliate in self defence, we could very well likely end up as the Serbs did where we are painted out to be violent racists while the black savage will be portrayed as a noble warrior fighting to liberate themselves from "evil" whites. The whole world will be against us as they were against the Serbs. Bill Klinton bombed them. The same will happen here in SA should a barak obama/Hillary Klinton get voted into power in the USA.

At the very least, take 1 hour out of your life to read and research what the white Serbs have to say...

I am interested to know what kind of Serbs left for SA. Was it the weak and elderly? Was it fighting men and women aged 18-35?

We should really begin to think up of ways in which we can team up with some tough [censored] Serbs to fight this ethnic cleansing of whites. Whites are on the retreat everywhere on the planet. We need to make a stand somewhere.

Cheers.

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 04:46:56 AM »
Oh and by the way, I live near this Serb church. It is a few blocks from where I live.  ;D ;D ;D

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 04:22:51 PM »
The Serbia issue is one that South Africans are well advised to study, for the propganda issues around and against the Serbs are a blue print for the propaganda that the Afrikaaner will face in coming race wars.

From the limited knowledge we have of the Serbs, it seems that the Serbs were acting in self defence against the Muslims and the world condemned them for this.

We already see shades of this in acts of crime. Black man attacks white man. White man shoots in self defence and white man is charged with murder and paraded as a violent racist.

The same will happen to us. Should the blacks attack us and we retaliate in self defence, we could very well likely end up as the Serbs did where we are painted out to be violent racists while the black savage will be portrayed as a noble warrior fighting to liberate themselves from "evil" whites. The whole world will be against us as they were against the Serbs. Bill Klinton bombed them. The same will happen here in SA should a barak obama/Hillary Klinton get voted into power in the USA.

At the very least, take 1 hour out of your life to read and research what the white Serbs have to say...

I am interested to know what kind of Serbs left for SA. Was it the weak and elderly? Was it fighting men and women aged 18-35?

We should really begin to think up of ways in which we can team up with some tough donkey Serbs to fight this ethnic cleansing of whites. Whites are on the retreat everywhere on the planet. We need to make a stand somewhere.

Cheers.

Many well educated Serbs emigrated for SA. I think SA whites need to join forces with the heroic Serbs.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline ash

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2007, 10:07:52 PM »
I am so ashamed that my country has trashed Serbia, to support a muslim satanic worthless people who can't even tell their right hand from their left, and it is my opinon that even though Milesovic was nuts, I truely believe he was murderd in prison, and at the time I thought we had started world war 3 when we got envolved in that mess. I hope for the best of Serbia, but to destroy nations who are practicle seem to be the practise of the day, the world sure does suck big time.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 04:15:29 PM »
I am so ashamed that my country has trashed Serbia, to support a muslim satanic worthless people who can't even tell their right hand from their left, and it is my opinon that even though Milesovic was nuts, I truely believe he was murderd in prison, and at the time I thought we had started world war 3 when we got envolved in that mess. I hope for the best of Serbia, but to destroy nations who are practicle seem to be the practise of the day, the world sure does suck big time.
Yes he was, you are right. He called Clinton to testify and died soon after >:( They wanted to blame him for the war but Croats and Muslims were the ones who started war. Not many people know that long before war took its place Muslims in a village of Sijekovac killed 60 Serbs and burned their church. It was in Mart of 1992. :'(

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 11:28:31 AM »
As a Boer, im delighted that our friendship with the Serbians are at high levels.

The Serbs have the support and sympathy of the Boers  :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 11:31:03 AM »
South Africa was Israels best ally.The blacks there don't care about themselves! ::)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 08:45:36 AM »
South Africa was Israels best ally.The blacks there don't care about themselves!

True, Israel was one of the few nations on earth that had trade relations with South Africa. Now the South African leadership are some of the most anti-Israel on earth. Is it a coincedence that the UN, anti-Israel hatefest took place in Durban a few years ago?

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2007, 10:44:00 PM »
I think that SA white people should be free. There are the best Serbian allies on African continent and this new formed Boer country would be good partner in all aspects O0 ;D

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 09:39:36 PM »
Let's make an Alliance
between us,
Serbs, Jews and Boers.

8;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2007, 06:38:12 AM »
Let's make an Alliance
between us,
Serbs, Jews and Boers.

8;)

Im all fir it

Once we secure South Africa, you will be the first to receive tons and tons of weapons and advisors. ;)

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 04:24:12 PM »
South Africa was Israels best ally.The blacks there don't care about themselves!

True, Israel was one of the few nations on earth that had trade relations with South Africa. Now the South African leadership are some of the most anti-Israel on earth. Is it a coincedence that the UN, anti-Israel hatefest took place in Durban a few years ago?

Yes, South Africa also had trade and other ties with Taiwan who are about to be taken over by communist China. The minute the black terrorists took the reins in South Africa, they dumped Taiwan like a hot cake. I'm just thankful that South Africa agreed to and destroyed their atomic arsenal before the kaffirs took control......can you imagine a few nukes in the hands of those crazy black bastards?............ hell, the Palestinians would have had them in a flash.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 08:46:48 PM »
Yes, that's right :-\

We also helped South Korea out, sending pilots there to help fight communism.
Yet, the s. Koreans eventually veto's South Africa  >:(

Yes, we and the Israeli's worked on some amazing projects together! Including our nuclear weapons.

Thank  YOU, Israel

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2007, 06:23:05 PM »
serbs support their boer friends O0 O0

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 10:04:23 AM »
Hip Hip Hip Hurray !!!
For our Boergeneraal !!!

O0 O0 O0
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 09:54:08 PM »
Hip Hip Hip Hurray !!!
For our Boergeneraal !!!

O0 O0 O0
haha, thank you Husar  :)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 03:56:04 AM »
It's great to see South Africa supports Serbia. O0
Support the Boers. O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2007, 01:11:28 AM »
It's great to see South Africa supports Serbia. O0
Support the Boers. O0

Thank YOU Fan. :)

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 02:43:26 PM »
I drove past this church the other day. The church is 5 blocks from where I live. I would rather have these people in my neighbour than have the stinky Mooslims there... I played a game of cricket once in a mooslim neighbourhood against Muslims. It was disgusting! I worked with some Serbs in the work place. (one serb was even a gay guy  :::D ) Serbs are like us white South Africans but speak English with a funny accent  ^-^ ... All in all ,they were decent people... Mooslims on the other hand are filthy violent and very irritating... They scream at you saying that Mooslims are all peaceful and they demonstrate this by being violent with you... (can you see the irony in that? )
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 09:02:59 PM by Jo Shmoe »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 02:45:53 PM »
I drove past this church the other day. The church is 5 blocks from where I live. I would rather have these people in my neighbour than have the stinky Mooslims there... I played a game of cricket once in a mooslim neighbourhood against Muslims. It was disgusting! I worked with some Serbs in the work place. (one serb was even a gay guy  :::D ) Serbs are like us white South Africans but speak English with a funny accent  ^-^ ... All in all ,they were decent people... Mooslims on the other hand are filthy violent and very irritating... They scream at you saying that Mooslims are all peaceful and they demonstrate this by being violent with you... (can you see the ironay in that? )

No irony allowed!!!
 >:( >:( >:( >:(
WE WANT PEACE DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 04:44:24 PM »
I drove past this church the other day. The church is 5 blocks from where I live. I would rather have these people in my neighbour than have the stinky Mooslims there... I played a game of cricket once in a mooslim neighbourhood against Muslims. It was disgusting! I worked with some Serbs in the work place. (one serb was even a gay guy  :::D ) Serbs are like us white South Africans but speak English with a funny accent  ^-^ ... All in all ,they were decent people... Mooslims on the other hand are filthy violent and very irritating... They scream at you saying that Mooslims are all peaceful and they demonstrate this by being violent with you... (can you see the ironay in that? )

No irony allowed!!!
WE WANT PEACE DO YOU HEAR ME!!!!

Irony is when they call for peace, watch your back then.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 08:01:10 PM »
Hello Jo Shmoe, glad to see another AFCer here at JTF

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 12:42:24 PM »
Hello Jo Shmoe, glad to see another AFCer here at JTF

Where have we met before?

Boeregeneraal