Author Topic: A Muslim rape epidemic in sweeping over Europe  (Read 2934 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
A Muslim rape epidemic in sweeping over Europe
« on: September 19, 2007, 05:55:31 PM »

The direct connection between the rapes and Islam is irrefutable, as Muslims are significantly overrepresented among convicted rapists and rape suspects. The Muslim perpetrators themselves boast that their crime is justified since their victims were, among other things, not properly veiled.

A muslim man sees a woman and she is not veiled. He thinks to himself: “Oh, I must rape her now.”??????????????

What does rape, then, have to do with these religious conflicts? Unfortunately, everything. The Islamic legal manual ‘Umdat al-Salik, which carries the endorsement of Al-Azhar University, the most respected authority in Sunni Islam, stipulates: “When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman’s previous marriage is immediately annulled.” Why? So that they are free to become the concubines of their captors. The Qur’an permits Muslim men to have intercourse with their wives and their slave girls: “Forbidden to you are ... married women, except those whom you own as slaves” (Sura 4:23-24).
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 05:59:44 PM by serbian army »
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

newman

Re: A Muslim rape epidemic in sweeping over Europe
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 07:46:05 PM »
Jews live in a country and they're at the top of business, medicine, science, the arts and acedemia.

Muslims live in it and thy're at the top of the murder, unemployment, terrorism & rape statistics.

$64,000.00 Question...............

Who's got the superior culture/ religion?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 09:23:58 PM »
I won't say that I wish more French girls got raped.  I just home the dumb frenchies get wise soon.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2007, 06:31:59 AM »
I won't say that I wish more French girls got raped.  I just home the dumb frenchies get wise soon.

It's mean thing to say; but you have right; west need a big ass kicking to wake up; Do you remeber this Australian mullah who said that unvailed women are like meat for cats? I apologise cats for comparing them to muslim men.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2007, 07:30:09 AM »
Every muslim who puts his dirty hands on a jewish or christian woman should be castrated (his penis should be removed also).
Over 80% of the swedish women say that they are afraid to go out on the streets at the late hours. More than 19,000 women have been raped since 2001 (30% of them are under the age of 16).

Here are some cases I know about:

-----
* A 12 years old girl from Stockholm was kidnapped and raped by 3 17 years old muslim boys while she was on her way to school.

-----
*A 13 years old swedish girl was brutally gang raped by 5 kurds who took picturs of them raping her. The girl is now facing serious psychological problems and she is hospitalised in a psychiatric institute. Her life and future are distroyed.
* A 17 years old girl was raped by 2 arab immigrants from marocco in a public swimming pool in Stockholm. There were about 30 poeple who were watching that happenning and did nothing to save the poor girl (I would break the bones of these two animals if I were there).
* Two girls from Stockholm were kidnapped and beaten half to death by four somalis while they were on their way to the new year party. One of them died and the another one (the girl in the picture above) was gang raped by them.
* A 22 years old woman was kidnapped and gang raped by 3 arabs while she was walking on the street to get fresh air. The arabs called her whore just because she was swedish.
* A 19 years old was brutally raped by a black muslim who wounded her seriously.

-----
* An 18 years old girl from the southern city Arlov was gang raped by 5 muslims while she was on her way home from a party. The girl had serious psychological problems after the attack.
* A 20 years old woman from Malmo was raped by a muslim taxi driver.
* Two girls aged 15 and 16 from Kristianstad where raped in a train station by a gang of 6 muslims.

-----
* A woman in her 40s was gang raped by 6 muslims in an apartment of one of them.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 05:38:38 PM »
All muslims who rape women should be drenched in pig's blood and shot to death. Death to islam and death to the muslims. I can only hope for the day when the non muslim populations of the world rise up and kill all of the muslims and destroy the mosques.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 06:32:34 PM »
Do you remeber this Australian mullah who said that unvailed women are like meat for cats

This animal also has said many things against Jews, yet no one seemed to care when that was said.  Ahmadinejad's (ym'shmo) anti-gay comments have caused the media and the left to go into meltdown, his persistent calls to wipe Israel off the map have been ignored. Jews should not rely on anyone but themselves on their own survival, because they care more about a bunch of fags than Jews.

Mstislav, that question to Chaim on the last AskJtf contained the best description of muslims I have ever heard, "smell like a fishmarket" lol!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2007, 09:22:08 AM »
Do you remeber this Australian mullah who said that unvailed women are like meat for cats

This animal also has said many things against Jews, yet no one seemed to care when that was said.  Ahmadinejad's (ym'shmo) anti-gay comments have caused the media and the left to go into meltdown, his persistent calls to wipe Israel off the map have been ignored. Jews should not rely on anyone but themselves on their own survival, because they care more about a bunch of fags than Jews.

Mstislav, that question to Chaim on the last AskJtf contained the best description of muslims I have ever heard, "smell like a fishmarket" lol!

ROFL!! It is funny but true. The worse place to have to be around them is on a bus in close proximity to yourself. In cold weather you will have to open a window to get the stench out or everyone would die. I also remember that mufti who tried to justify raping women not wearing islamic clothes. I would have liked to have riddled him with bullets until there was nothing left for a proper burial.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 11:58:15 AM »
Quote from: Ultra Requete link=topic=9009.msg88609#msg88609 date=
It's mean thing to say; but you have right; west need a big donkey kicking to wake up;

I don't think there is a big enough donkey to wake up the west if they have yet to awaken.

From thereligionofpeace.com

Islamic Terrorists Have Carried Out More Than
Deadly Terror Attacks Since 9/11

Weekly Jihad Report
 Sep. 15 - Sep. 21
Jihad Attacks:    58
Dead Bodies:    252
Critically Injured: 302

Ramadan Bombathon
2007 Body Count
How Many This Year?
(numbers as of 9/25/07)
Jihad Attacks: 92
Countries:    10
Dead Bodies:   554
Critically Injured: 570

More:

March 2002, Israel
Three bombs, independently planned but all timed to coincide with the Passover festival. One hits a Passover dinner at a hotel in Netanya, killing 20 people. Another in Tel Aviv kills 29 and a suicide bomber attacks an Arab-owned restaurant in Haifa and kills 14.

October 12 2002, Bali, Indonesia
Car bombs outside nightclubs popular with foreign tourists kill 202 people, 91 of them Australians. An Indonesian Islamist group with Al-Qaida links is blamed.

October 23 2002, Moscow
Chechen gunmen and women take over a theatre and hold everyone inside hostage. They later shoot dead several of the hostages. Russian troops use gas to subdue the hostage takers, and kill 50 of them. However, the gas also kills 179 of the hostages.

May 16 2003, Casablanca, Morocco
Five bombs targeted at Jewish and western people in the city kill 41, mostly Moroccans. Six Europeans also die.

May 12 2003, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Suicide bomber attacks on residential compounds inhabited by westerners kills 34 people. Al-Qaida blamed.

November 20 2003, Istanbul, Turkey
Truck bomb attacks on the British Consulate and the HSBC bank kill over 60 people, including the British consul general in the city.

March 11 2004, Madrid
Explosions aboard four commuter trains arriving at Atocha station during the morning rush hour. Bombs were in backpacks, and detonated using a mobile phone, killing191 people and injuring 1,800. Spanish government of Jose Maria Aznar at first suggests the Basque separatist group Eta is to blame, but later concedes the attacks were the work of Islamists. Popular anger at being "misled" leads to victory of the opposition at a general election a few days later.

September 1 - 3 2004, Beslan, Russia
Islamist gunmen take over 1,000 hostages, mostly children, at a school in North Ossetia. After a three-day siege many of the hostages are killed in an explosion in the school gym, after which Russian troops storm the building. The final death toll is over 330, many of them children. 800 more are injured.

July 7, 2005, London, England
A series of explosions ripped through London today as suspected terrorist attacks on tube trains and a bus killed at least 38 people, plunging the capital into chaos.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Frodo

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 07:09:55 PM »

[/quote]
 I would have liked to have riddled him with bullets until there was nothing left for a proper burial.
[/quote]

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0