Author Topic: German stateswoman asks for the marriage of limited time, like in the Islam  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
[The name of this German stateswoman is Gabriele Pauli and mener in the CSU]

The German newspaper "Die Welt" (The world) reports today: 

"Limited to seven years"

What has Paulis temporal marriage in common with the Islam?

Gabriele Paulis suggestion of the temporal marriage is not only a plagiarism but also it is not new. In the shiite Islam exists the temporal marriage too - but it is a relation of two classes. Because the woman has in this type of marriage less rights than the man.

In the islamic world is the suggestion of Gabriele Pauly of temporal marriage no novelty. However the temporal marriage is only practiced in a few islamic countries and only by Shiites. The Sunnites, which interpretes the quran line of women to enjoy, in an other way and disagree with this islam-exegesis. Sunni scholars and the women-organizations of the arab-world thought, that the temporal marriage is a sort of "religious justifite prostitution".
The sunnite muslimes have a similat institution, like the shiites. It is called "Misjar"-marriage. Here is the focus sex, and not the joint living of man and woman under one house top. A exactly defined time for the "pleasure marriage" doesn't exist in the sunni islam.

The whole article you can read here: http://www.welt.de/politik/article1200185/Was_hat_Paulis_Ehe_auf_Zeit_mit_dem_Islam_gemeinsam.html

The murdermuslimes have their willing Dhimmis in all parties of the German political spectrum. And the left wing German parties are lyers again. They welcome this absurd suggestion of a "conservative" politican. Womenrights? ???

The leftwing press celebrate Pauli and she mentiones, that she will takeover the conservative CSU.

Read here:http://www.stern.de/politik/deutschland/598253.html?nv=ct_mt

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: German stateswoman asks for the marriage of limited time, like in the Islam
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 05:43:05 PM »
She's attractive but nuts
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 12:20:43 AM »
I think she is ugly.

Politics is getting more and more bizarre these days.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Filthy degenerate slut (divorced twice) wants marriages to expire after 7 years
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 10:16:54 AM »
Filthy degenerate (divorced twice) wants marriages to expire after 7 years

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070921/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_germany_politics_marriage

Bavaria's most glamorous politician -- a flame-haired motorcyclist who helped bring down state premier Edmund Stoiber -- has shocked the Catholic state in Germany by suggesting marriage should last just 7 years.

Gabriele Pauli, who poses on her web site in motorcycle leathers, is standing for the leadership of Bavaria's Christian Social Union (CSU) -- sister party of Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservative Christian Democrats (CDU) -- in a vote next week.

She told reporters at the launch of her campaign manifesto on Wednesday she wanted marriage to expire after seven years and accused the CSU, which promotes traditional family values, of nurturing ideals of marriage which are wide of the mark.

"The basic approach is wrong ... many marriages last just because people believe they are safe," she told reporters. "My suggestion is that marriages expire after seven years."

After that time, couples should either agree to extend their marriage or it should be automatically dissolved, she said.

Fifty-year-old Pauli, twice divorced, is a maverick intent on shaking up her male-dominated and mainly Catholic party which has dominated Bavarian politics since World War Two.

"This is about bringing ideas into the CSU and starting a discussion," she told German television on Thursday after she had unleashed a wave of criticism from other politicians.

Former foe Stoiber said she did not belong in the CSU and European lawmaker Ingo Freidrich dismissed her views.

"She is diametrically contradicting our Christian, ethical values," Freidrich said.

Peter Ramsauer, head of the CSU in Germany's parliament, compared Pauli's ideas to "the dirt under your fingernails".

Pauli, who attracted attention earlier this year when she posed for a magazine wearing long black latex gloves, was at the centre of a snooping scandal which eventually led to Stoiber, Bavarian premier for 14 years, saying he would stand down early.

She said his office tried to obtain details about lovers and alcohol consumption to use against her.

The CSU will elect Stoiber's successor as party head at a conference next week. He will be replaced as state premier in early October.

Viewed as a party rebel, Pauli stands almost no chance of winning next week's vote. The contest has been fought mainly between Bavarian state economy minister Erwin Huber and German Consumer Minister Horst Seehofer.

The popularity of Seehofer, a 58-year-old married father of three, has suffered from the disclosure that he had been having an affair with a younger woman who recently had his baby.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 10:23:29 AM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Germany are doomed to fall :P; Bavarian CSU was last party resembling christian; They can take all 25 milions murder-muslims they wished to import. Is this law was enacted in Germany or Israel Yacov? 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
That defies the fact that marriage is meant to be a lifelong contract!!! DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 04:21:13 PM »
Yesterday was the election for the new general secretary of the CSU in Munich. The Welt reported that Gabriele Pauly who loves the time-marriage of the murdermuslimes got only 24 votes from 1000. Nobody want to hear her speech and nobody applauds her. The left-wing press is very sad about this election. As Pauli wanted to speak after her defeat and the election of the Bavarian Minister of Economics Erwin Huber they turned her microphone off. Her petition of time-marriage was denied of the CSU too. Pauli said that the CSU is not able to practice democracy. I think they are. Perhaps should Pauli try the next time in Teheran and not in Munich. :laugh:

Source: http://www.welt.de/politik/article1222967/Letzter_Akt_der_groen_Pauli-Show_.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 09:28:11 PM »
Are we surprised ;) ?I think not.A covenant between us and God holds much more weight...

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Are we surprised ;) ?I think not.A covenant between us and G-d holds much more weight...

You mean US of A or us the Jews?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
All of us.