Author Topic: How long would it take Chaim to remove the ARABS from Israel  (Read 2841 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
How long would it take Chaim to remove the ARABS from Israel
« on: September 23, 2007, 12:26:15 AM »
If Chaim were Prime Minister of Israel, how long would it be before the Arabs were removed one way or another from the land of Israel?

I  think 1 year at most

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How long would it take Chaim to remove the ARABS from Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 12:29:12 AM »
If Chaim were Prime Minister of Israel, how long would it be before the Arabs were removed one way or another from the land of Israel?

I  think 1 year at most

they will run away before he steps into office.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 12:34:46 AM »
I think 80-90% would take the monetary compensation offered and run within whatever time frame they are offered. The rest might take a stronger hand to remove
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 12:39:02 AM »
very quickly!  and wait until he becomes prime minister, Gd willing!  One rocket into Sderot..forget about it...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 03:04:28 AM »
Wrong, their leaders will threaten any on them who take the money with death but eventually so many will take it that their resistance will collapse and fakestinian leaders will be out of a job.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 03:14:32 AM »
They will leave when western aid for PA and "Refugee Camps" will be implemented from fueling terror  to the "Arab expatration found". BTW is JTF want to leave them all 100%? What about IDF serwing Bedouins, Drouse and so called "A-rab' christians? They will be no welcomed in any A-rab countries.  
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 05:09:49 PM »
To Ultra:  The first step is getting the process started. It sure would be an exciting process!  What a sight that would be... Arabs leaving Israel, never to return.  An exiting of an entire population of Arabs from Israel.  This would make the history books.    Once the Arabs start leaving Israel, decisions about the remaining arabs will be easier to make.  I'm quite sure Chaim and his advisors would set policy on that.  One step at a time.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 05:14:50 PM »
Quite long. There will certainly be a lot of fighting and i'm sure other arab countries would poke their noses in. Its unrealistic to say it would take less then a year, unless its done with brutal force then the majority will not leave.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 05:31:18 PM »
Sarah, One way or an other the Arabs have to go.  We have to get out of the mentality that its an overwehlming project that is too difficult to tackle.   This mind set is negative, and we will never progress toward the solution of removing the Arabs.   We cannot have this attitude, never!!!  No matter what it takes, if they won't leave with incentives, then Chaim will set policy on that.  No more free gas and electric,  and free medicine.  All incentives to remain will be removed.  The remaining Arabs who refuse to go will be forced out.  Israel will reap the dividends of an arab free country.  Any sincere member of JTF must want the arabs out of the land of Israel.  This is a part of the foundation and philosophy of JTF.     

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 05:39:22 PM »
1,5-2 years; the germans were transfered out of easten European countries from 1945 to 1948 they were far bigger in number but more docile. ;) A-rabs must go couse G-d know thay will never live in true peace with people thay consider inferior dhimis plus there's this old family grudge between Jacob and Ishmael; A-rabs will always envy Jews.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2007, 05:43:55 PM »
Sarah, One way or an other the Arabs have to go.  We have to get out of the mentality that its an overwehlming project that is too difficult to tackle.   This mind set is negative, and we will never progress toward the solution of removing the Arabs.   We cannot have this attitude, never!!!  No matter what it takes, if they won't leave with incentives, then Chaim will set policy on that.  No more free gas and electric,  and free medicine.  All incentives to remain will be removed.  The remaining Arabs who refuse to go will be forced out.  Israel will reap the dividends of an arab free country.  Any sincere member of JTF must want the arabs out of the land of Israel.  This is a part of the foundation and philosophy of JTF.     

I wasn't being negative, i was being realistic. The arabs aren't going to leave just on the basis of compensation.....it'd take serious planning and hardwork to rid Israel of even a quarter of its current Arab population.

Israel would also need the support of other countries and allies and if it is not done in a humane manner, it'll receive a lot of criticism which would on a whole cause a lot of problems, especially if sanctions were enforced or supplies were cut.

We can dream about it and imagine it but its not as simple as that.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2007, 05:48:51 PM »
Believe me, there are people in Israel who are a lot smarter than we are who could make this happen.    Ask Chaim, he will agree with me.  This is attainable, and must be our primary objective

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »
Believe me, there are people in Israel who are a lot smarter than we are who could make this happen.    Ask Chaim, he will agree with me.  This is attainable, and must be our primary objective

I agree.

It would also be better to occupy more land inch by inch and push people out slowly yet effectively.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2007, 05:52:27 PM »
Matter of fact, Chaim has done entire shows on his plan for removing Arabs.  After listening to the shows I soon realized that this is quite attainable.  

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2007, 05:59:54 PM »
God Willing.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2007, 06:05:47 PM »
If Chaim gets into a position of power, I can guarantee you that he will start the incentive program to get the Arabs out.  He will push to cut off all free gas, electric and free medicine. In conjunction with this, Chaim will begin the process of  authorizing payments to Arabs for renouncing Israeli citizenship never to return to Israeli, not even to visit.   This will get rid of a large percentage of Arabs.  Then we can deal with the remaining Arabs, in the final steps of the plan.  It's a practical solution.  99% of the members in JTF are in favor of this plan, guaranteed!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2007, 06:57:14 PM »
You know what Cosmo Kramer:  I think you're right!   You have a good feel for things.   It does seem like a five year plan.  But what an exciting 5 years, think of the end result too!  A real Jewish State, and Arab free.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2007, 02:22:16 PM »
6-10 months.