Author Topic: German muslime Abu Bakr Rieger demands to bring the holocaust to a terminationII  (Read 4512 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Sources:
http://www.politicallyincorrect.de/2007/09/abubakr-rieger-antwortet-big-berta/
http://watchblogislamophobie.wordpress.com/2007/09/16/die-antwort-von-abubakr-rieger-ist-da/

Mr. Abu Bakr Rieger, explains at "watchblogislamophobie" with the following short statement, what he has meaned with his three mainpoints:

I wrote one issue before a couple of days on jtf. Look here: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=8829.0

I. He demands that Muslimes and Germans should together islamize Germany

II. He demands that Germans and Muslimes should together fight against their mainenemy (Jews)

III. He will finish the holocaust together with the muslimes, and he said: "Our fathers were not exhaustive".

His explanation:

Dear Ms. MD Schatz, as-salamu alaikum

I gave this statement, as far as i can remember, before 14 years and this statement was clearly as stupid and nebulous as the event itself. Otherwise are my positions in 148 isues of the Islamische Zeitung [islamic newspaper], thank G-d, documented clearly. I and the editorial staff of the Islamische Zeitung reject every mode of antisemitism. This positions are, without any doubt, in the islamic view, undefendable. Forthermore, we have all the years argued against suicide bombing - of cause in Israel too - and at all we took position against similar ideologic positions. It is interesting, by the way, who (and with which intention) was able to upload this video to the internet.

Sincerly

Abu Bakr Rieger

German Original
Liebe Frau Dr. Schatz, as-salamu’ alaikum

Die hier zitierte Aussage ist - soweit ich mich erinnere - 14 Jahre her
und war offensichtlich so dumm und unklar wie die Veranstaltung selbst.

Ansonsten sind meine Positionen in 148 Ausgaben der Islamischen Zeitung -
Gott sei dank - klar dokumentiert. Ich und die Redaktion der Zeitung
lehnen jede Form des Antisemitismus ab. Solche Positionen sind fuer uns
ohne jeden Zweifel islamisch unhaltbar. Darueberhinaus haben wir uns ueber
Jahre bekanntwerweise gegen Selbstmordattentate - natuerlich auch in
Israel - und ueberhaupt gegen derartige ideologische Positionen
positioniert.

Interessant ist, nebenbei gesagt, wer (und mit welcher Absicht) in der
Lage ist dieses Video ins Net zu stellen.

Mit freundlichem Gruss

Abu Bakr Rieger

The name of the woman, who has intervied Rieger, is really Dr. Maryam Dagmar Schatz. She is converted to islam and runs now an islamic propagandablog called http://watchblogislamophobie.wordpress.com/. Mr Rieger is a German who converted to Islam too. Mr Rieger is a lyer. He said he is no jewhater anymore and mentiones that all he has said about
A. Turning Germany in a islamic state
B. Germans and Muslimes should fight against their Mainenemy (Jews)
C. That he is sorry about, that Jews escaped the Holocaust
was stupid and nebulous, and he is no antisemite :D

But in the same short text he askes the question about the initiator, who was able to upload this video and the dark intention behind it.

Who was the initiator in Abu Bakr Riegers oppinion?

A) Mothership

B) The international Jewery

C) Opus Dei
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 05:07:22 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Man I hate white converts to islam those colaboretors are the greatest threat.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
UPDATE:

Today the German blog http://www.politicallyincorrect.de reports that the biggest German politically magazine has wrote an issue about the Rieger speech of Abu-Bakr Rieger and his regret about the unfinished holocaust.

Look here:
http://www.politicallyincorrect.de/2007/10/der-spiegel-auf-raubzug/

The article of "Der Spiegel" [The mirror] you can find here:
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/0,1518,508870,00.html

The Spiegel mentiones, that Abu Bakr Rieger speech was antisemitic. I think they understated this horrible speech. In my opinion this speech was not only antisemitic, but an example of eliminatorial antisemitism.
But this speech is not tangent to the Jews only. His wish to change the German State into a Califate concerns all citzens of Germany. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
What do most German people think of this Dhimmi first class  Abu-Bakr Rieger
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think that a lot of people like him. Perhaps some Nazis think good of him, because they hate the Jews too. But this speech was for a lot of latent antisemitic people too hard. A common oppinion in Germany is that Israel oppresses the so called "Palästinenser", a usual issue in Riegers islamic newspaper. But now Rieger had put his mask down. Now everybody can see his real face.
The Spiegel is a little bit left wing. There are often articles about the poor Arabs in Israel and about the "stupid and cruel" George Bush and the "vulpine and intelligent" Condeleeza Rice. But the Spiegel condemns Riegers speech clearly.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
he sounds sick.And if those idiots know anything about nazis ,they would know hitler with his Jewish blood would have found a reason to kill mooslumms as well.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I don't think that a lot of people like him. Perhaps some Nazis think good of him, because they hate the Jews too. But this speech was for a lot of latent antisemitic people too hard. A common oppinion in Germany is that Israel oppresses the so called "Palästinenser", a usual issue in Riegers islamic newspaper. But now Rieger had put his mask down. Now everybody can see his real face.
The Spiegel is a little bit left wing. There are often articles about the poor Arabs in Israel and about the "stupid and cruel" George Bush and the "vulpine and intelligent" Condeleeza Rice. But the Spiegel condemns Riegers speech clearly.
He wants mulims to take over Germany? German people don'nt want to be moslems
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Nor do Americans except a silly minority

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Where do you live mord?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
New york

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Im from NY.Long island!
jude

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Mark from conn but mostly queens

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Mom from Bronx dad from Yonkers.Me Islip

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Mom from Bronx dad from Yonkers.Me Islip
My mother was from the Bronx

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
It is a nice place still more or less.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It is a nice place still more or less.
What it looks like a war zone upper Bronx is O.K.

Shot at 2010-01-03