Author Topic: 6 times conservatives have been stopped from speaking  (Read 2737 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
6 times conservatives have been stopped from speaking
« on: September 23, 2007, 07:38:54 AM »
at Columbia but Iranian midget allowed            http://sixthsense.tblog.com/
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: 6 times conservatives have been stopped from speaking
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 07:44:14 AM »
I read that...  amazing no?  It is another example that the White House is totally corrupt at its highest leve for allowing that/those pigs to even come to America and not be arrested and allow that debased and defunct lodge of liars and den for anti-semites; The United Nations to operate on and agaisnt your country.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 07:45:44 AM »
As savage said on the radio as soon he gets of the plane a black hood should be put over his head and waterboarded
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2007, 08:06:33 AM »
I read that...  amazing no?  It is another example that the White House is totally corrupt at its highest leve for allowing that/those pigs to even come to America and not be arrested and allow that debased and defunct lodge of liars and den for anti-semites; The United Nations to operate on and agaisnt your country.

Would they have allowed Saddam Hussein to come on to US soil?  Maybe they should have invited him and then captured him, rather than have an Iraq War? 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 08:09:38 AM »
Columbia also bans the military from recruiting there.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 08:24:25 AM »
More on the tiny 'peace now' type guy dwarft iranian            http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3452363,00.html

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2007, 08:34:42 AM »
More on the tiny 'peace now' type guy dwarft iranian            http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3452363,00.html

From the article:

"Extending invitations to vehemently anti-Semitic leaders was not a new development for Columbia University, Klein said. "We are reminded of a similar situation in 1933, when then Columbia President Nicholas Murray Butler hosted a reception for the Nazi ambassador. We ask Columbia and President Bollinger not to dignify Ahmadinejad, do not honor him, and do not emulate President Butler from 1933," he said." 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2007, 08:56:05 AM »
I hope some righteous Christian does to that Muslim Nazi savage the same that was given to Rabbi Kahane... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2007, 09:03:42 AM »

Would they have allowed Saddam Hussein to come on to US soil?  Maybe they should have invited him and then captured him, rather than have an Iraq War? 
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: It depends.  Do you mean the Saddam Hussein who was an ally of the U.S. during the Iraq-Iran war or the Saddam Hussein that was an enemy of the U.S. during the Gulf and Iraq war?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2007, 09:37:03 AM »
I wonder if Haman Jr. will be met with the same reception that awaited Jim Gilchrist of the Minutemen?  Probably not.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2007, 09:57:37 AM »
I wonder if Haman Jr. will be met with the same reception that awaited Jim Gilchrist of the Minutemen?  Probably not.
No i think the students like the Iranian dictator

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2007, 12:28:32 PM »
Sadly, Mord I have to agree.  There is so much anti-American/Western/Conservatism indoctrination in the halls of "academia" today it is comparable to an intellectual toilet or wasteland in all honesty.  I agree with Savage on this one.  He should be arrested, tried and shot all within a matter of a week...  Poof gone.  Perhaps the post on Saddam too would have save much lives, grief, economic and financial well being but sadly, that's not the way the NWO crowed operates...

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2007, 06:04:26 PM »
No i think the students like the Iranian dictator

As long as you're anti US midget from III worldcountry with anti zionist agenda you'will be warmly welcomed in last enclaves of comunism outside North Korea; the US unis. They shall  be drafted and send to Iraq and Afganistan. ::) I hate those hippie sobs.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm