Author Topic: Is anybody else experiencing difficulties with Arutz 7 & Yahoo mail?  (Read 941 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
A7 shows up strange looking & no talkbacks &  yahoo mail shows up funny &  I can't delete my email.
Everything else I use is just fine so it must be on their end

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is anybody else experiencing difficulties with Arutz 7 & Yahoo mail?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2019, 12:22:52 AM »
Yahoo mail is working fine for me.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2019, 01:00:55 AM »
Yahoo Mail doesn't work in Internet Explore anymore. They made stupid updates so now you can only use it in Edge. The old Yahoo Mail was better and faster.

Arutz  7 has been going ape in Internet Explorer for years. I thought it just didn't work good or crashed too much. But it works fine in Edge.

Internet Explorer is a better browser but many websites don't work in it. Upgrades aren't really upgrades. They just make things too advanced. A site like JTF's Forum, the main Google site, and many simple text sites load instantly on Internet Explorer. Many features of Internet Explorer are better including left click so you can see the URL of an image and include it on the forum. Newer sites allow you to copy and paste pictures without the URL. You can cut and paste from one place to the other and includes the same font and images. Sometimes that's good. Other times it's not. It's not good when you are writing something and want to paste and then it messes up the text of where you are writing. A way to get around that is it to paste it onto a forum like JTF where you type and then cut and paste it a second time from the forum and then it's just regular text.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 02:45:55 AM »
Yahoo Mail doesn't work in Internet Explore anymore. They made stupid updates so now you can only use it in Edge. The old Yahoo Mail was better and faster.

Arutz  7 has been going ape in Internet Explorer for years. I thought it just didn't work good or crashed too much. But it works fine in Edge.

Internet Explorer is a better browser but many websites don't work in it. Upgrades aren't really upgrades. They just make things too advanced. A site like JTF's Forum, the main Google site, and many simple text sites load instantly on Internet Explorer. Many features of Internet Explorer are better including left click so you can see the URL of an image and include it on the forum. Newer sites allow you to copy and paste pictures without the URL. You can cut and paste from one place to the other and includes the same font and images. Sometimes that's good. Other times it's not. It's not good when you are writing something and want to paste and then it messes up the text of where you are writing. A way to get around that is it to paste it onto a forum like JTF where you type and then cut and paste it a second time from the forum and then it's just regular text.
I have edge & it is not working for A7 or yahoo mail.
On Google Chrome no problem.