Author Topic: Leader of Aryan Brotherhood part Jewish also has  (Read 6146 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Leader of Aryan Brotherhood part Jewish also has
« on: September 24, 2007, 08:55:23 AM »
Jewish members  go to about 3; 40 minutes on video :o :-\ :o

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 09:14:11 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Leader of Aryan Brotherhood part Jewish also has
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 12:21:18 PM »
Whites and Jews have better gangs than negroes too; LOL ;) ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 12:23:40 PM »
LOL i read that in Poland a Skinehead leader found out he was Jewish do you know about that? so he left skinheads and is now Jewish ,his parents told him they were Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 12:25:50 PM »
LOL i read that in Poland a Skinehead leader found out he was Jewish do you know about that? so he left skinheads and is now Jewish ,his parents told him they were Jewish

Must of been a real pain to get all the tattoos removed.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2007, 12:29:48 PM »
Ha iknow someone who had alot of tatoos and got them removed it was a pain he said

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2007, 12:38:01 PM »

This was from some book or movie; but they're plenty people of Jewish descent in Poland who assimilated to the point of not being aware of their jewishness; some of them are very ultra right wingers ;) ; Ludwik Dorn the speaker of parlament, or Bronislaw Wildstien journalist and once chef of Public TV for ex; an about tatoos geting removed old and geting new ones with stars of David; or JDL logos that shoud be pain in a... ::)     

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2007, 12:53:13 PM »

This was from some book or movie; but they're plenty people of Jewish descent in Poland who assimilated to the point of not being aware of their jewishness; some of them are very ultra right wingers ;) ; Ludwik Dorn the speaker of parlament, or Bronislaw Wildstien journalist and once chef of Public TV for ex; an about tatoos geting removed old and geting new ones with stars of David; or JDL logos that shoud be pain in a... ::)     
I found something about this on BBC

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6151420.stm   

Under Nazi and communist persecution, the few Jews who remained in Poland sometimes hid their identity, leaving a surprise in store for their descendants.

Pawel works in the kitchen of a kosher restaurant in the heart of Warsaw's growing Jewish community, near the 19th Century Nozyk synagogue, a Jewish theatre and cultural centre.

When he was younger, he used to be a skinhead.

"I am from a Catholic family. I was baptised. My parents are still Catholics," he told me.

"When I was a skinhead, I used to go around saying: oh, those Jews, look at what they've done.

"It was madness because we didn't know anything about Jews or Jewish culture. It was just slogans - like Jews Rule the World, Jews are Bad.

When I looked into the mirror I asked myself: why should I be a Jew?

Pawel

"When there was a black person in the street, we used to chase him. If we caught him, we did what we did.

"A young person always needs to find an enemy and we found this enemy in Jews, blacks and Gypsies."

Six years ago, Pawel made a discovery that turned his life upside down - he found out that he was Jewish. His parents had turned their back on Jewish life and they had never told him about his background.

"When I looked into the mirror I asked myself: why should I be a Jew? It was the biggest shock of my life. It was really a huge blow. For most of my life I hated them. It was too much to take in at once."

New path

Pawel decided he wanted to know more about Judaism and he started attending the synagogue.

Now 30 years old, he is trying to lead an Orthodox lifestyle, but it is not always easy when he wears his skullcap on the streets.

"I put on a hat but it doesn't help much because I still stand out with my beard. People stare and turn around. Sometimes they say: look there's a Jew. But, I don't find it offensive. I used to behave like that."

« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 12:54:48 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2007, 01:40:25 PM »
Interesting; mayority of sinagogues and jewish festivals are still mainly for Tourists though.

Love your Enemy

Erica

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2007, 04:31:21 PM »
You're kidding right? I thought this was about stomping down evil... Why are you all lifting up the Aryans? They're as racist and militant as the New Black Panther Party.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 04:19:33 AM »
  How can someone be "part Jewish"?  You are either a Jew or you are not.  You can have a Jewish father, but I have never known anyone who was "part Jewish".....ever.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 04:37:11 AM »
You're kidding right? I thought this was about stomping down evil... Why are you all lifting up the Aryans? They're as racist and militant as the New Black Panther Party.

Erica the future English teacher don't understand sarcasm and irony in english; what a suprise. ::)

Love your Enemy

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 04:40:15 AM »
  How can someone be "part Jewish"?  You are either a Jew or you are not.  You can have a Jewish father, but I have never known anyone who was "part Jewish".....ever.

Jews are nationality and ethnicity  not only religion; jou mean you cannot be part judaist only less or more observant which is true.

Love your Enemy

raiseyourfist

« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 04:48:29 AM »

Jews are nationality and ethnicity  not only religion; jou mean you cannot be part judaist only less or more observant which is true.

ARE YOU SERIOUS...

HAVE YOU HEARD CHAIM SPEAK ON THE MATTER..

Jews are NOT ethnicity that is total crap.. explain this for me.. there are chinese, ethiopians, European jews.. how are they ethnically the same..

i dont know how you came up with that idea but it isn't true at all... many jews over time converted to judaism so YOUR THEORY IS WELL AN TRUELY STAMPED OUT

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 06:08:39 AM »

ARE YOU SERIOUS...

HAVE YOU HEARD CHAIM SPEAK ON THE MATTER..

Jews are NOT ethnicity that is total crap.. explain this for me.. there are chinese, ethiopians, European jews.. how are they ethnically the same..

i dont know how you came up with that idea but it isn't true at all... many jews over time converted to judaism so YOUR THEORY IS WELL AN TRUELY STAMPED OUT

You mess the Jewish race concept which is crap btw; with Jewish etnicity that all Jews in the world minus some of the converts are from common Hebrew genetic root as written in Genesis; and all have at least some common Israelite ancestors; Speaking the oposite is like agreeing with all those NWs and  muslims calling Askenazis Jews white Khazars; claiming that modern Jews/Israelis  are not descendents form ancient Israelite tribes but from Poles and Belarusians etc... it's unvalidating Jewish claim to Palestine from Torah. AND YES I HEARD CHAIM SPEAKING ABOUT JEWISH GENIUS AS A RESULT OF JEWISH CULTURE  NOT GENETIC MAKEUP, but I partly disagree with him on this; it's result of both and soomething else too; ask the Newman about this.   

Love your Enemy

raiseyourfist

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 09:52:27 AM »
Actually Hitler said the jews are an ethnicity.. he used this in mein Kampf to give rise to the jews as medically inadequate...

What you mention has some validity but what you must understand about Judaism is anyone can be jewish,

6000 years the jewish faith has been kept alive even through turmoil (driven out of every country in Europe, assimilated, victims of genocide)

WHAT I AM TRYING TO GET AT HERE IS THERE IS NO WAY OF KNOWING WHETHER JEWS OF TODAY ARE OFFSPRING OF CONVERTS TO JUDAISM OR ARE REALLY THE TRUE DECENDANTS OF ABRAHAM...

that is another reason why jews cannot be a single ethnicity...  IT IS A BELIEF AND NOTHING ELSE...

and also according to torah law.. one cannot be part jewish., if the mother is jewish the child is jewish if its only the father the children will not be jewish...

THIS IS ALL ACCORDING TO RABINIC SCHOLARS AND HAS BEEN TREATED AS JEWISH LAW FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 09:58:19 AM »
Alright then ,the guy is part geneticly Jewis

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2007, 12:30:41 PM »
Advertisng yourself as religius group not ethnicity nor nation have some advantages no doubt; Chaim is doing this chiefly to avoid acusations for "rascism" I can understand and agree with this; but their also a great tradition of less religius Revisonist Zionist movement like Betar which was basicly modern Jewish nationalism; and for long time religius ortodox were hostile to idea of returning to Zion the religius nationlists like Rabbi Abrahm Isaac Kook were minority; the situation changed only After WWII, but they're still ortodox jews like Agudah or NK hostile to the Jewish State; the rift in Israeli society is not only the fault of postzionist left.   

Love your Enemy

Erica

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 04:29:15 PM »

Erica the future English teacher don't understand sarcasm and irony in english; what a suprise. ::)
Whatever, Requete. That wasn't sarcasm.