Author Topic: StørmFrønt Führer-Worshipper Tries to Convince us that he's "Open-Minded"  (Read 11854 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: StørmFrønt Führer-Worshipper Tries to Convince us that he's "Open-Minded"
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2007, 07:48:37 PM »
Outsider, your post puts quite a bit on the table. You make some good points however the positions you hold about Jewish folks controlling governments in Europe is comical. If Jewish folks have all this power in places all over the globe why is it they have to struggle to keep the little bit of land they have in Israel. As far as StørmFrønt goes they have nothing to offer JTF we don't work along the same lines. Our problems here are with evil people of any race and don't judge people by  the color of their skin alone. Look through our site and you will learn quite a bit. You will see that there is no other forum on the web like this. If you stick around you will come to understand that the ideas you have about Jewish world control could never be possible. To continue along that line of thinking would only lead me to conclude that you are a confirmed antisemitic with a closed mind to the true facts of world politics.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2007, 07:49:59 PM »
I must say I understand what outsider meant. Christian whites  have no where to join up and band together unless there is hatred involved.I consider myself an ultra conservative,yet I reject all hatred.Some people like outsider are just lost and have eaten the bait the haters have feed them.They can change and can do so with our help.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2007, 07:54:33 PM »
This guy is a moron at best, a Nazi at worst. Come on, guys. He said Jews control world governments. Does that sound like a sincere ally of ours?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2007, 07:57:25 PM »
This guy is a moron at best, a Nazi at worst. Come on, guys. He said Jews control world governments. Does that sound like a sincere ally of ours?

NO
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2007, 08:00:58 PM »

I dunno if he's an ally or not, and that Jews running the world government thing is a load of nonsense that a lot of people get suckered into believing that are otherwise not nazi's.

Besides, he has a point, I do run the entirety of Austrailia and Japan from my Queens apartment.  ;)

;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2007, 08:09:20 PM »
Dear Outsider,

Thanks for your back-handed slap across our respective faces.
So far all you convinced me is that you're completely and totally brainwashed with Jew-Hating lies which have been traditionally known as "anti-Semitism".

We frankly could care less what you think about us, and you're not worth "debating" lies and garbage.

If you're in 5th grade way back in the woods and have redneck stupid parents, you at least could make an excuse as how to how full of excrement your head is filled.

So much as one day older than the 5th grade, and you're just the regular run of the mill Nazi-Sympathizer of the USDA prime variety.

Your kind's standard line runs like this:

["Hi...I'm the good Jew-hater...not really like the others...there's more than one of us...and we're only interested in destroying the livelihoods, families and reputations of you Jews...not really kill all of you like StørmFrønt tells us...we only really go to StørmFrønt because we need a place to meet others who hate Jews...I know this means I therefore hate Jesus Christ and His Apostles because they all were Jews, but the Nazis who are my friends quote Goebels and others who say Christ was an Aryan....so at least I don't feel too guilty about coming here and telling you the most absurd ridiculous lies about "the Jews" all over Europe and "the Jews" controlling world Communism and "the Jews" all of whom are the Bankers and Media Moguls and Big Money Men!!!...How "The Jews" are all at once Communists, Capitalists, Money Men, Bankers, Rich, Saboteurs, writers of the Bible, as well as Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Saviour....well,...I have been too busy on the hate Jews chat forums to give that any thought, and besides...maybe "the Jews" just are trying to confuse me with just how confused and screwed up I am...so...I'm here because I'm really your friend and need to tell you how to make yourselves "less evil in my eyes".

YEP!....the usual crap from all you Nazis who "dare" to come over here to "take a peek" at "DEMON JEW" for the very first time....

Here's what you actually forgot....we'll beat you and your goons to a bloody pulp just for laughs...and if you don't think it's funny when we do, we'll cut a smile in your stomach before we leave.

signed

JEW a/k/a DEMON JEW CHRIST KILLER YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 08:22:02 PM »
NEW YORKER! You got me to laugh!LOL.You get the blue ribbon.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2007, 08:26:27 PM »
Re:  "...I'd hate to reject any rightous gentile if what they did was simply a mistake..."

If "Outsider" realizes that he is misled and has swallowed a bunch of lies fed to him by a bunch of criminals, he will return to the forum and begin to educate himself.

Otherwise, he'll just be a troll like the previous ones.

Either way, noone here must tolerate ANY of his lines of Jew-hating propaganda.

And, make no mistake about it...JTF and JEWS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WHATSOEVER WITH NAZIS AND OTHER GROUPS!

JUST BECAUSE WE BOTH SEE THE SAME PROBLEMS MEANS ONLY THAT WE BOTH CAN SEE, AND NOTHING MORE.

WE FOLLOW TORAH AND WORSHIP ONE G-D OF ISRAEL WHO IS OMNIPRESENT AND OMNISCIENT.

THEY WORSHIP A DEAD AUSTRIAN MAN WHO WAS ONE OF THE MOST EVIL, DEMENTED, SATANIC, AND UNINTELLIGENT MONSTERS WHO EVER LIVED.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2007, 08:41:45 PM »

And, make no mistake about it...JTF and JEWS HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WHATSOEVER WITH NAZIS AND OTHER GROUPS!

JUST BECAUSE WE BOTH SEE THE SAME PROBLEMS MEANS ONLY THAT WE BOTH CAN SEE, AND NOTHING MORE.

WE FOLLOW TORAH AND WORSHIP ONE G-D OF ISRAEL WHO IS OMNIPRESENT AND OMNISCIENT.

THEY WORSHIP A DEAD AUSTRIAN MAN WHO WAS ONE OF THE MOST EVIL, DEMENTED, SATANIC, AND UNINTELLIGENT MONSTERS WHO EVER LIVED.

Yeah, that's a given. So why are you shouting?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2007, 08:47:02 PM »
Re:  "...So why are you shouting?..."

Because there are some members here who don't know a Nazi even when one is posting on the forum...they prefer to "watch and wait" for the eventual "attack post" until they (and the rest of us) suffer an onslaught of indignities.

Reason for this?

They need more education about our enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2007, 08:48:01 PM »

He didn't say Jews control world governments... he said our movement can kill that perception.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2007, 08:54:23 PM »
I hope you didnt mean this Christian boy, berthed by a good Jewish mother.I believe people can change.My heart is not that hardend to believe other wise.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2007, 08:57:42 PM »
Re:  "...So why are you shouting?..."

Because there are some members here who don't know a Nazi even when one is posting on the forum...they prefer to "watch and wait" for the eventual "attack post" until they (and the rest of us) suffer an onslaught of indignities.

Reason for this?

They need more education about our enemies, both foreign and domestic.

Even if that's the case, so what? That's the worse case scenario? We tell him to f***-off and delete his post and that's the end of it. No problem. But what if it's an otherwise decent guy? And because of your paranoia you give him a reason to hate Jews through personal experience, from your misplaced and undeserved hostility?

Look, you're even hostile towards me, one of your own. You need to cool your jets.  

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2007, 09:09:14 PM »
This guy seems like a straight out nazi to me, who is furious that Jews would dare to stick together and has his head filled with ridicilous conspiracy theories. Even if he genuinley wanted to help us he is not the sort we should allow to join us >:(
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2007, 09:12:45 PM »
Politics make strange bedfellows..Its reality.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2007, 09:17:48 PM »
There, are you all referring to me?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2007, 09:19:05 PM »
He was probably just addressing "Outsider."

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2007, 09:23:42 PM »
OK lisa :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2007, 09:29:54 PM »
Time to ban the fag.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2007, 10:02:00 PM »
To the Outsider:

You think your pretty clever, Sneak.  I see the way you word things and twist the truth, and try and throw in a few compliments to give yourself a chance to spread your lies.   If Chaim had the time to read your crap, he would give you a piece of his mind.   

Come on man, what kind of fools do you take Jews for?  Sneak, you  know damn well that if Størm Frønt ever came to power they would slaughter every Jew they could find.   Sneak, you think we're stupid.  You could fool one or two JTF members,   but I guarantee it, any JTF member who isn't blind is on to you.   You're a bad seed, trying to grow.  I personally would throw you out of the forum if I could, Sneak.     

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2007, 10:10:51 PM »
Shadow,We are not about hate.We will know by their fruits...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2007, 10:43:18 PM »
Did we ban the pedophile yet?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »
lol who changed the topic title, I like it!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2007, 10:50:03 PM »
It blows my mind he can come on here. The sneak thinks he's sooooo clever.  Makes you wonder about the JTF members who think its ok he comes on here.  They should join him.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2007, 10:52:49 PM »
It blows my mind he can come on here. The sneak thinks he's sooooo clever.  Makes you wonder about the JTF members who think its ok he comes on here.  They should join him.
I must say when I joined I was a little surprised at how much anti-black sentiment there is here. I'm not a liberal nut-job but come on.... Stating that Africans cant run their own governments is taking it a bit too far
KAHANE TZADAK!