Author Topic: U,N,R,A works for arab terorism  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Exiled in his country

• New JTFer
U,N,R,A works for arab terorism
« on: September 24, 2007, 10:15:26 AM »
בס''ד

I use to wrigt in the Hebrew forum ,but I't seams that It's very important to wright about what's going on in Israel , so may you forgive me about my bad English.
The main thing of uwer bad situation as JUesh conunety are the facts that I'm going to  say as follow:
1) the main anamy wich killing us day and night are the Islamic Arabs wich making ther'e children be a humen bombs , shutting rokets on Israely sites and citys and publishing a lot of lies abuot '' ther'e poor situation '' and so on..They want to dsroy us and make the land a holly Islamic land ,so they aave alot of monny wich comes from the Oil mideleastern arab states as saudy -arabia, qatar , Islamic Iran , and alot more... , This monney comes to them by U,N,R,A organisasion because thay clame to be '' refuges '' , How can they clame to be refugees and clame allso that thay are the oners of there otonomic land ( We clame that this to be the first lie of the Nazi Arabic moslem anamy of the world  !) , and this is not enogh !! those despicable Nazi arab-moslems are taking monny for those who die a lot of tine ago claming there are alive and the U, N, R, A  organisasion doesn't chacking for them because they taking there bride from the Nazi arab oil states ,claming they can't verefy whom they give the monney to , so IT GOES TO TEROR NAZI ISLAMIC ORGANIZASIONS !! thats for shure !!
2) The left party of Israel sales us to the Nazi moslem arabs by pressure of the United -states and Europe wich gives monney bride wich comes from the Nazi moslem arab oil states , that gies those states there oil bride too .
SO that is how they selling the real Juish comeunety in ISRAEL  !!
of corse they making it '' white '' in the media , claming that we are a'' small party of mads '' so WHY THEY SHUTTING OUER MOUTHES ? THEY PROBABLY AFRADE OF THE TRUGH !!!

Exiled in his country  ??? :'(
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 05:02:31 PM by Exiled in his country »
בס''ד

ARAB MOSLEMS ARE THE MAIN DANGER TO THE WHOLE WORLD ! SEPTEMBER 11TH IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF ISLAMIC ATACK TO THE FREE WORLD !!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: U,N,R,A works for arab terorism
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 02:05:53 PM »
You have to take all this many palestinian get from KSA, UN, EU, USA and create the Arab Expulsion Fund; and pay them to leave to KSA, or whatever sand hole they want and never return. Nobody can be a refugee for three generations BTW it's BS.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Exiled in his country

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 04:58:40 PM »
בס''ד

Those are KILLERS IN THE NAME OF ISLAM  whay are those states sending them monney to buy more bombs and to give it to famelies wich sending there children to be HUMEN BOMBS ??...WHAY ARE THEY SELLING THERE INTERNATIONAL INTERESTES FOR MONNEY AND OIL THAT THAY CAN GET IT ENYWAY BY THE SAME PRICE AS THEY DID WITH IRAQ?? The ansuer is that we are too chip for them !! but the  SEPTEMBER 11  prooves to them that THEY BECAME CHIPPER TO USSAMA BIN LADDAN !!!so be aware to the fact taat ISLAM IS THE MOST DANGERES ANAMY OF THE FREE WORLD , MORE THEN THE NAZIS THAT THEY MADE THEM THERE BEST FREANDS . PLEASE READE ABOUT SHAICH AMIN AL HUSEINY WHO WAS THE BEST FREAND OF ADOLPH HITLER !!we all mast to say NEVER AGAIN  to ISLAM NAZI KILLERS !!
 >:( >:( :'(
בס''ד

ARAB MOSLEMS ARE THE MAIN DANGER TO THE WHOLE WORLD ! SEPTEMBER 11TH IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF ISLAMIC ATACK TO THE FREE WORLD !!

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 05:01:46 PM »
nice post mate,and you are so right.However g-d{blessed be He}will bring his own particular judgement on this case.Keep the faith,Mosiach now!!!
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 02:14:08 AM »
It's outrageous how Olmert's coalition keeps releasing terrorists while they put people like Federman in jail.