Author Topic: Graydon Carter of Vanity fair : Epstein murdered Gishlaine perhaps next  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Translation by me.

ICONIST:  You have rarely put somebody to the sword, except they were Russians, foreign dictators or long deceased. About the millionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who was put to prison, as his international girl trafficking ring was exposed this summer, you reported not until his death.

Carter: The whole Epstein issue exploded before the publishing of our first newsletter. We are doing just research at an important issue of this case. This needs only some time. The internet is sadly seducing us, that we want everything instantly. But instantly means sometimes bad quality.

ICONIST: In august Epstein was found dead in his New York cell. Allegedly suicide, his guards have slept because of fatigue.

Carter: I guess, that Epstein was killed, murdered. A crowd of powerfull men and women, whom he hurt, wanted him dead.

ICONIST: The "New York Times" reported about a shortage of personal in this prison, where he sat: understaffed, overworked.

Carter: I don't buy this story. If a prison has the responsibility to guard such a person, Americas most disturbing criminal case at this point of time, then they let him not unattended. Not even for half a second. Never! Somebody said too to kill oneself with a bed sheet is impossible. Textiles in prison are made in such way, that the textile will rip instantly. This is no normal cotton. I could imagine, that Epstein believed to get released again. He got away once before. No, no. I think there was a big blackmail going on. So many powerful people are involved. What is a riddle for me: Why was Gishlaine Maxwell not arrested till today, she was his comrade in crime?

ICONIST: Pictures, that surfaced shortly after his dead, show her with her dog in a hoody in Americas most famous burger restaurant.

Carter: This was a photoshop fake. You can see a sign in the background. The boss of this In-’n’-out-Burgers in Los Angeles says, that this sign didn't exist since years anymore.

ICONIST: This means, that she was retouched into the setting?

Carter: Yes. The dog belongs to her boyfriend. And he lives in Massachusetts, over 4000 km far away. No I don't think, that she is in America. This would be the last location. Probably she is in Europe. Perhaps she will jump from a boat like her father did. Gishlaine Maxwell lives very dangerous.

ICONIST: Epstein has brought minor girls to influencual people - allegedly for only massages. In truth it was about sexual services. You were boss of Vanity Fair, as your reporter Vicky Ward was informed by Marie and Annie Farmer 33 and 22 years old, about Epsteins evil deeds.

Carter: Informations alone are not sufficient. Whispers about criminal deeds are not enough.

ICONIST: You have discarded the passage of the sex accusations out of the text of Ward, who should write a portrait about Epstein.

Carter: Back then Jeffrey Epstein has just moved to New York, bought the most expensive house in the city, flow in a private jet with Clinton. We wanted to explain: Who is this man? From where comes all the money? That the guy was so disgusting - who could imagine? Epstein was in 2003 no person of public life. He was a private person. Defamation and slander are strictly punished in America. I would have published the story instantly, but I had no bulletproof evidence. I followed the advise of our attournies. It would have killed us.

ICONIST: What was exactly the passage, you have discarded from Wards texts.

Carter: I don't remember the words. Fakt is: She added the passage very late, shortly before print. It matched simply not the legal standart of "Vanity Fair".

ICONIST: Jeffrey Epstein visited you back then in your office. Allegedly in order to make an appointment with you.

Carter: Nonsense.

ICONIST: Why you have, after you knew all this things, brought the story later, substantially researched? Why you didn't wanted to touch the topic?

Carter: There was no statement under oath. The case is so complex. Even after Epstein went to prison in 2008, it took years, till they finally had him. We simply had not the story.

ICONIST:So much more astonishing, because your intimate foe Sonald Trump was in the beginning involved in the issue.

Carter: It seemed to me that the issue was not real. And how it is in daily office routine, we were busy with with other, new issues.

ICONIST: Ward wrote on Twitter, that you went to your knees because of Epsteins power.

Carter: Honestly, if the story was so clear, I ask myself, why Vicky Ward has not published it somewhere else? She did not.

https://www.welt.de/icon/partnerschaft/article202934420/Graydon-Carter-Noch-ein-Trump-Tweet-waere-schoen.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Graydon Carter of Vanity fair : Epstein murdered Gishlaine perhaps next
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 01:27:21 AM »
So she was a recruiter like Opera to Weinstein.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge