Author Topic: Colleges trying to take away culture  (Read 1450 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Colleges trying to take away culture
« on: September 24, 2007, 11:40:11 PM »
It would seem that almost all college programs include some kind of history course that tries to lure you into a certain way of thinking. I'm taking a genocide class, and the professor keeps on pushing the idea that "race is a myth". I simply won't except this. She (the professor) says that race hasn't been scientifically proven. Well, there has to be some reason why black people, usually, have higher blood pressure than whites and why blacks murder had a much higher rate than whites. Scientists even proved blacks have tinier brains! I wrote a paper in response to a reading we did on this very subject, she admitted my piece was quite good, but I sure I did not sway her. My professor is Hispanic by the way. She speaks intelligently, but talking about this kind of thing sounds crazy!

Why is it that all schools want to push everybody into the foolish mindset that we're all the same. We are not! There's a reason why we have religions, nationalities and cultures! I am not the same as black murdering beasts.

What they are teaching in this class is a very liberal concept, just like what is taught in the majority of American and European colleges. Why must we all get along? I'm willing to, but blacks don't seem too willing, juding by all the whites they murder. I don't want to get along with these animals if that's the case.

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
Re: Colleges trying to take away culture
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 01:08:46 AM »
You don't have any black friends? :'(

I've had a few, and they could even speak English properly.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 02:31:30 AM »
You don't have any black friends? :'(

I've had a few, and they could even speak English properly.
I try to distance myself. I'm just disgusted with them.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 03:50:19 AM »
Becouse for NWO Elite we're all eqaly worthless. They need serfs and mayority of Blacks and Hispanics are easier to control, tame and satisfy; than mayority of whites and Jews whose culture and religion values make them too independent. It'sall about profit; They use stupid liberals in academias to bring us all to severs.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm