Author Topic: Trump's speaker's husband, George Conway, is a raging liberal  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump's speaker's husband, George Conway, is a raging liberal
« on: November 13, 2019, 08:34:53 PM »
I don't like Trump, but he's attacking him from the left, and he's helping MSNBC to attack him. I also didn't want to say it, but since every single comment on the article did, like how does someone that hot and right wing end up with a pudgy little snowflake?

One comment I would add with actual value is no one can imagine someone on the left having a right wing spouse and getting away with it, they'd never get elected and the base would be torched and pitch forked to the teeth to cancel-vulture them into obscurity. It says alot about the tolerance of conservatives and utter intolerance of liberals. Like anyone, probably even on the left will say she can do better, but as for "ditch your wife/husband or we won't support you", won't happen.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/11/george-conway-husband-of-kellyanne-goes-on-msnbc-to-trash-president-trump-gop-during-impeachment-hearings/

More Accurate than The New York Times, Washington Post, CNN and MSNBC for Two Years and Counting!
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Grand Opening of The Gateway Pundit Store — Click Here
George Conway, Husband of Kellyanne, Goes on MSNBC to Trash President Trump, GOP During Impeachment Hearing
Avatar by Kristinn Taylor November 13, 2019 560 Comments

George Conway, the husband of senior President Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway, appeared on MSNBC Wednesday as a commentator to trash Trump and Republicans as part of the cable network’s coverage of the Democrat’s partisan impeachment inquiry hearing by the House Intelligence Committee. Conway said he was “horrified” and “appalled”.

Screen images from commentary after the hearing ended for the day.

Until today, Conway has kept his sniping at Trump confined to his Twitter account and occasional op-eds.

Video clip from Conway’s initial appearance Wednesday morning.

Longer version via YouTube.

Conway explained his reason for appearing, saying, “It’s the moment”, explaining he doesn’t watch TV news and does not want to be on television, adding, “I just don’t get why people can’t see this. And why people are refusing to see this. It’s appalling to me.”

Conway during a mid-day break in the hearing, “It’s the ultimate impeachable offense.”

Conway was still on the set on MSNBC as this article was published around 4:45 p.m. EST when he said that one reason Trump should be “removed” from office is because, in Conway’s opinion, he is incapable of understanding what he did wrong.
Join The Gateway Pundit Newsletter

Sign up for our free email newsletter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop.
Join TGP on Facebook

* Facebook censors conservative content. Please like our page on Facebook and please check The Gateway Pundit homepage here for our latest stories. Thank you.
Google discriminates against conservatives. We recommend using Duck Duck Go as your search engine. We support free thought.

DONATE FOR TRUTH!

Your donations keep theGatewayPundit.com online.
Thank you for your support.

© 2019 The Gateway Pundit – All Rights Reserved.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Trump's speaker's husband, George Conway, is a raging liberal
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 08:46:41 PM »
Another thing I can't help but think, this guy messing with his wife's job to keep an impeachment process with rigor mortis moving for one more second, basically every democrat risking their careers for it and accomplishing nothing, but still coming, and using every political turn and trick at their disposal, and all the other things the left has sacrificed in their fight against Trump; if the right cared about America as much as they're supposed to, they would have done this against Obama.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 08:05:37 PM »
George Conway is an ardent Never Trumper. He's a Bush Republican.  Kelly Anne Conway should divorce him immediately. Her husband is obviously sabotaging her career.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2019, 11:49:52 AM »
Violet Beauregarde