Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 54596 times)

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« on: September 25, 2007, 12:58:04 AM »
I don't share Ben Chaim's views, but I respect them and thoroughly enjoy most of his vlogs. However on Jena 6, he comes off as a real misinformed amateur full of gossip. The whole controversy is a joke. NO WEAPONS WERE INVOLVED. People always complain that we're a nation of wimps, but if you punch someone in the head that's attempted murder? I grew up with teenagers fighting each other all the time, and this kid wasn't even badly hurt. If he had died that would be a different story, but he walked off and went to a party afterwards. It's kind of like reckless driving, you're not charged with murder if you didn't kill anyone, but *OH MY G-d* YOU COULD OF KILLED SOMEONE. GO TO FEDERAL PRISON AND LEARN YOUR LESSON.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 01:04:01 AM by without_feathers »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 01:10:10 AM »
Listen, life in prison is pretty harsh for a simple gang beatdown.

But, hey. The people supporting them want them FREED. Not their sentences reduced and I have to agree with Chaim that freeing them will be the turning point into turning America into another Zimbabwe/Rhodesia or "New" South Africa.

That much is clear
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 02:16:10 AM »
I don't understand how it is that violent blacks in this country are so easily forgiven. I'm not talking about the Jena 6 so much as I am about other more violent attacks.

Let's see ... there was the Central Park jogger that was raped and beaten to a pulp (and we heard then that some "kids were just 'wilding'") ... and then there was Kristopher Kime murdered via having his head stomped into the asphalt on account of saving a white girl from a mob of blacks that were murdering her (and which the national news media brilliantly kept off the national headlines, but not James Byrd!) ... and then there was the millionaire football player that cut the throats of two (white) people and went around playing golf afterwards (while a certain detective involved in the case has to travel under the cover of darkness because blacks will kill him due to comments he made for a screenplay) ... and then there's the "wichita massacre" that the national media pretends never happened (though can't get enough of blond bimbos behaving badly) ... and it just goes on and on like some bad horror movie whilst blacks and their white lib accomplices write and speak about all the "racism" that whites supposedly commit against blacks 24/7.

Amazing. Just amazing. I can't help but wonder what the reaction would be if one could go back in time and have the Union Soldiers (that gave their lives to free blacks) gather around a jumbotron TV and let them see via a 10-hour long video tape the kind of evil horse crap that we see going on around us every day with what (too many) free blacks are doing with what they (Union Soldiers) spilt their blood for.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 03:56:41 AM »
Kicking someone in the head after he passed out and is lieng on the ground; is atemmpt to murder using boots as deadly weapon; If those six blacks who atacked this boy have trouble to comprehend this; they shoud return to Africa.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 12:59:57 PM »
In this country it's open-season on whitey. Has been for as long as I can remember. >:(

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 01:34:38 PM »
My youth was spent defending myself from Blacks that acted like apes.5 on 1 was not uncommen to me.To hell with the Jena 6,7,8,9...Who cares!Would the aclu be there for a Jew or white?I doubt it.Enough is enough!People ,and children who act like apes should be treated as such!

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 01:46:11 PM »
Kicking someone in the head after he passed out and is lieng on the ground; is atemmpt to murder using boots as deadly weapon; If those six blacks who atacked this boy have trouble to comprehend this; they shoud return to Africa.     

Only Neo-Nazi's kick people in the head with steel-toe boots.  The Jena Six kid was wearing sneakers. 

Self-hating racist Jews who countinuously try to coddle up to American Neo-Nazis that have trouble comprehending this should go back to Europe, and try ingratiating themselves with their European counterparts.  They may very well find themselves subject to the same treatment.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 02:47:41 PM »

Only Neo-Nazi's kick people in the head with steel-toe boots.  The Jena Six kid was wearing sneakers. 

Self-hating racist Jews who countinuously try to coddle up to American Neo-Nazis that have trouble comprehending this should go back to Europe, and try ingratiating themselves with their European counterparts.  They may very well find themselves subject to the same treatment.

I'm already live in Europe Katanga; LOL!
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 02:51:23 PM »
They nearly killed that kid. There is no excuse.

Offline Groucho Marxist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2007, 05:38:39 PM »

Was that confirmed by an official doctor or just some pedestrian? Where's the medical report? I'm willing to change my entire outlook if you can produce concrete evidence or else I'm going to assume it's another Internet lie.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 05:49:50 PM by without_feathers »

Erica

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2007, 05:48:44 PM »
I don't share Ben Chaim's views, but I respect them and thoroughly enjoy most of his vlogs. However on Jena 6, he comes off as a real misinformed amateur full of gossip. The whole controversy is a joke. NO WEAPONS WERE INVOLVED. People always complain that we're a nation of wimps, but if you punch someone in the head that's attempted murder? I grew up with teenagers fighting each other all the time, and this kid wasn't even badly hurt. If he had died that would be a different story, but he walked off and went to a party afterwards. It's kind of like reckless driving, you're not charged with murder if you didn't kill anyone, but *OH MY G-d* YOU COULD OF KILLED SOMEONE. GO TO FEDERAL PRISON AND LEARN YOUR LESSON.
This is my point. I'd surely change my mind if the guy hadn't pulled a Lazarus, walked out of the hospital, went home to freshen up, and proceed on to a school function that evening. What I find weird is that there were no pictures of the black boy after he was beaten by the white kids. Nevertheless, saying 'sneakers were used as  a murder weapon' is ridiculous. In that case, hands and fists are murder weapons also. Its quite possible to permananently injur a person just by slapping them around with their hands. Punching someone while their on the ground is akin to kicking someone while they're on the ground...when you're overpowered and helpless it doesn't matter one bit what the person used to hurt you.

My point is that this is unfair. Giving the white kids who hung the nooses and the kids who beat the black boy 3 days out of school for fighting, but trying to convict the black kids for fighting is just unfair. I think both sides need a reality check. Perhaps someone should take them to the city morgue and have them sit there for a couple or 3 days to show them what fighting over race issues eventually gets them would help out...as well as councelling.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2007, 06:14:41 PM »
Because they don't want sharpton protesting in their town so they forgive them as fast as possible.  Just ask Don Imus.

Erica

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 06:28:13 PM »

Was that confirmed by an official doctor or just some pedestrian? Where's the medical report? I'm willing to change my entire outlook if you can produce concrete evidence or else I'm going to assume it's another Internet lie.
There are only pictures, as far as I know. He had a bruise on the outside of his ear, his eye and his cheek. I'd like to see that medical report also.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2007, 07:21:14 PM »
Without_Logic, I want to see you get up and walk down a street in Compton or Harlem and see if you make it out in one piece.

Erica

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2007, 07:23:29 PM »
Listen, life in prison is pretty harsh for a simple gang beatdown.

But, hey. The people supporting them want them FREED. Not their sentences reduced and I have to agree with Chaim that freeing them will be the turning point into turning America into another Zimbabwe/Rhodesia or "New" South Africa.

That much is clear
I want them freed and handled by the school system's laws, which means they'd pay for what they did, just not in jail for 22 years.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 07:25:44 PM »
Oh please. Only "The Sun Will Set Today" would be a more predictable statement.  ::)

Erica

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 07:27:01 PM »
Punish the boys, yes. Send them to jail for 22 years , no. Fists are used as deadly weapons also... one could sustain internal bleeding from someone punching them in the stomach, or kicking them in the back and THAT could very well kill people too.

And about this 'returning to Africa' mess; they've never been there. How could they return?

Erica

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 07:28:22 PM »
What kid do you know who would return to school the same evening after being 'nearly killed'?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 07:57:31 PM »
So, then, I assume you are happy with the way the white Jena kids who "beat" the black kid at the party (i.e. were defending themselves when he tried to crash it) were treated?  :)

Erica

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2007, 08:10:01 PM »
So, then, I assume you are happy with the way the white Jena kids who "beat" the black kid at the party (i.e. were defending themselves when he tried to crash it) were treated?  :)
One kid went to a party, was that a reason to beat him up? You usually crash a party when you're with other people. He came alone, they beat him up...not prison worthy. The same instance with the black boys beating up one white boy. Not prison worthy.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2007, 08:14:55 PM »

Screw the medical report. Even the Bolshevik news shows are admitting that the attack was brutal. The kid's face swelled up to the size of a grapefruit!

The majority of blacks have the instinctive to murder and maim, it's a fact according to FBI crime reports. Over 70% of crime is committed by blacks.

Maybe we should go back to the times of segregation, if the blacks are so unhappy living among whites. Let them fend for themselves just like good old times.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2007, 08:16:44 PM »
What kid do you know who would return to school the same evening after being 'nearly killed'?
That's why it's called attempted murder. A person can still get hit by a car and be fine. It's the principle that counts.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2007, 08:44:44 PM »
He came alone, they beat him up...not prison worthy. The same instance with the black boys beating up one white boy. Not prison worthy.
Give me a break. You would like to see those white kids who defended themselves hanged.

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2007, 08:50:59 PM »
Our American culture is so malformed that it's regarded as being no big deal for blacks to carry on a campaign of hate against people of no color.

Look at how when Mike Tyson 14 or so months ago stood in front of a news conference and leveled a tirade of hate-filled, highly-racist profanity against all the Caucasians there (even though they were just standing there being respectful). And yet, a day or so later, he was allowed to climb into a ring and collect $30-million (even though he chickened out and "took a fall" when the white guy was on the verge of knocking him out)!!

Now stand what he did against what Michael Richards did more recently. Richards' outbust at the comedy club was tame by comparison!! But unlike Tyson, Richards was chased and beaten up a week or so later by some people of color and, too, the outcry from the media and general public against his racist remarks was a million times worse than what Tyson got!

And if that's not enough, a lot of people were asking if he should be allowed to continue to work as a comic. But those same people had nothing to say about Tyson collecting his big, easy money!

Double standards galore. >:(

Erica

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2007, 09:00:09 PM »
He came alone, they beat him up...not prison worthy. The same instance with the black boys beating up one white boy. Not prison worthy.
Give me a break. You would like to see those white kids who defended themselves hanged.
You can't tell me what I'd LIKE to see. You make no sense. I don't want to see either hanged, they need help..