Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 54443 times)

Erica

Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2007, 12:03:31 AM »
Sure ,We are not a dumb people .They will check you out girly .NIce try!
And they will see!
Oh, yeah...they will see how crazy you are. You can't even post another website you've "seen " me on. lol That makes you look like a complete and total lunatic. Why don't you prove me wrong and post those websites?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2007, 12:06:42 AM »
Erika if your so innocent why are you so worried.I m probebly just lying to make you look bad.But for non morons Check her oout!

Erica

« Reply #302 on: October 07, 2007, 12:08:23 AM »
Erika if your so innocent why are you so worried.I m probebly just lying to make you look bad.But for non morons Check her oout!
you ARE lying..there is no doubt about that. If I say NOTHING everyone will assume that you're telling the truth. Since you think you are, why dont' you humor me and post those websites. If you're too much of a sissy to do so, it explains a lot.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #303 on: October 07, 2007, 01:05:44 AM »
This is a worthless arugment. We're not even discussing black violence any more, now it's come down to petty insults.

Erica

« Reply #304 on: October 07, 2007, 11:40:47 AM »
This is a worthless arugment. We're not even discussing black violence any more, now it's come down to petty insults.
Petty insults. This 'guy' is accusing me of having other websites where I supposedly say "I hate white people" and you think my insults are petty? Talk to 'nation' about that. He's being petty and a liar.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #305 on: October 07, 2007, 03:03:31 PM »
I just hope our justice system is color blind.Its up to them now and I will accept that out come.Personally Im done with this thread.
Peace to all including Erika.
wayne jude

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #306 on: October 07, 2007, 05:56:52 PM »
I just hope our justice system is color blind.Its up to them now and I will accept that out come.Personally Im done with this thread.
Peace to all including Erika.
wayne jude
A fine choice.