Author Topic: muslim taxi driver pays 13 year old for sex with free taxi rides  (Read 5584 times)

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
muslim taxi driver pays 13 year old for sex with free taxi rides
« on: September 25, 2007, 06:05:23 AM »
Girl, 13, offered taxi rides for sex court hears
Article from: Herald Sun

Kate Jones

September 25, 2007 02:24pm

A TAXI driver paid a 13-year-old schoolgirl for sex with free taxi rides and cash, a court has heard. Mohammad Jawish, 46, believed the girl was a prostitute, despite being told she was only 13.
Defence counsel Robert Thyssen told the County Court Jawish offered the girl free taxi trips and cash for sex because he was lonely and taxi driving was ``a tough job''.

When arrested, Jawish denied having sex with the girl but DNA evidence caught him out.

Prosecutor Dr Ian Freckelton told the court Jawish, of Reservoir, met the girl in 2003 when he picked her up as a passenger.

He said the Syrian refugee took her shopping for clothes and gave her at least two free cab rides a week.

The court heard the girl told Jawish she was 17, but her older sister told him she was really 13.

Despite this, Jawish had sex with the girl more than 10 times between 2003 and 2004, the court heard.

She reported Jawish to police after he repeatedly called her mobile phone and told her he loved her one night in April, 2004.

Jawish has pleaded guilty to two counts of causing a child to take part in an act of prostitution.

Mr Thyssen said his client had five children and a wife in his home county of Syria, but was forced to leave in 2001 because of his political beliefs.

Jawish, who now has two children to a partner he met in Australia, was depressed and extremely anxious about the the charges against him and regretted what had happened.

The case will continue before Judge Jane Campton in November.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: muslim taxi driver pays 13 year old for sex with free taxi rides
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 06:38:00 AM »
Muslim are like goats; no restrain no morals; deport them all. >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 06:43:30 AM »
A single goat has more morals and more intelligence than all muslims put together.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2007, 10:17:29 AM »
That muzzie should be shot in his package and deported back to syria. They make up all kinds of excuses to claim refugee status in Western countries and make toruble.

Mohammad Jawish, 46, believed the girl was a prostitute, despite being told she was only 13.

When arrested, Jawish denied having sex with the girl but DNA evidence caught him out.

The girl is a whore herself as she confirmed his belief. Pathetic!!

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 12:45:53 PM »
At least he got her consent and paid. Most muslims in this country think they can rape any woman not wearing a sheet over her head!

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 12:57:33 PM »
Geeze why didnt he just "temporarily" marry her...then he could have claimed (and likely won) religious freedom :-\

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2007, 01:31:02 PM »
Geeze why didnt he just "temporarily" marry her...then he could have claimed (and likely won) religious freedom :-\

muslims are stupid.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2007, 09:44:18 PM »
At least he got her consent and paid.

I'm not sure how valid a 13 year old's "consent" actually is? 

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2007, 10:17:32 PM »
Suprised?what do you     think gang banger  Erica?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 10:13:01 AM »
That last comment by me was plain wrong! For that Erica im sorry.
wayne jude

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 06:51:00 PM »
He said the Syrian refugee took her shopping for clothes and gave her at least two free cab rides a week

Did we all miss this girl was a 13 year old Syrian ? ;)

Yes she consented to the act, and had taxi's rides free every week on going. Not that she wasn't willing.

She was well aware of what she was doing. And taxi fares aren't cheap  :P

She is not Australian just wish they keep their animal acts to there own countries.

Offline decimos

• Senior JTFer
    • wowheed
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 07:51:07 PM »
Islam revealed
And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.Deuteronomy 13:5.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2007, 08:45:18 PM »
Regardless is she was Syrian, a 13 year old is not old enough to properly "consent" to any sexual act. One of the biggest victims of islam is the children of muslims, it is better off if they were to die not because they deserve it, but because they are entrapped from birth in this mass cult of death.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 05:54:38 AM »
He was a sicko!

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2007, 08:42:18 AM »
Both are sick, just I am grateful he never touched an aussie girl.

And yes he needs a one way ticket to Allah.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 09:56:11 AM »
Is the girl a muslim?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 03:34:47 PM »
He said the Syrian refugee took her shopping for clothes and gave her at least two free cab rides a week

Yes she consented to the act, and had taxi's rides free every week on going. Not that she wasn't willing.

She is not Australian just wish they keep their animal acts to there own countries.

I don't think she was a Syrian The Infidel.....doesn't the sentence say refferring to the prosecuter in the above sentence, who is giving the evidence and story.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 04:23:59 PM »
What a sick savage.  Doesn't surprize me...  It is a "cultural" thing amongst those sandspiders..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2007, 04:49:28 PM »

No - the muzzie is a Syrian, not the girl.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 08:33:13 PM »
I reread it lol oh well too bad, lack of coffee, I turned off when I read she wanted it and it was not a rape.

Here in Australia its not uncommon for girls as young as 11 years old having babies.

heres a quote

The court heard the girl told Jawish she was 17, but her older sister told him she was really 13.

She just a fool it kinda throw me having mullah behavour like that  :P

I still think they are as bad as each other.