Author Topic: Democratic nominee odds  (Read 2199 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Democratic nominee odds
« on: March 08, 2020, 12:42:35 PM »
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-primary-forecast/

Biden=  8 in 9

Sanders = 1 in 50

Both are a poor choices, but of the two  I'd prefer Biden to Sanders- the  self-hating Jew.  But then again, Trump would have an easier time of it defeating Sanders.  At any rate, it appears Biden is way in front.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Democratic nominee odds
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2020, 06:30:31 PM »
I'm very interested to see what transpires in the next Democrat Debate.  With only at most one other candidate ( Tulsi Gabbard ) still in the race,  Joe Biden is going to have to speak much more than in previous debates.  Even if those asking the debate questions heavily favor Biden over Bernie Sanders, that might not be enough to cover-up for Biden likely having dementia.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 11:53:14 PM »
I'm very interested to see what transpires in the next Democrat Debate.  With only at most one other candidate ( Tulsi Gabbard ) still in the race,  Joe Biden is going to have to speak much more than in previous debates.  Even if those asking the debate questions heavily favor Biden over Bernie Sanders, that might not be enough to cover-up for Biden likely having dementia.

Could you imagine Biden as president with the Nuclear Missile launch codes under his control?  My God.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2020, 02:18:56 AM »
Could you imagine Biden as president with the Nuclear Missile launch codes under his control?  My God.

I can't even envision Joe Biden being allowed to drive a vehicle, let alone have the lives of hundreds of millions of people in his hands.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 11:24:10 AM »
If Biden gets the nomination the Bernie supporters will most likely once again vote for Trump because Bernie supporters believe that the system is rigged against Bernie.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2020, 09:07:09 AM »
If Biden gets the nomination the Bernie supporters will most likely once again vote for Trump because Bernie supporters believe that the system is rigged against Bernie.

Biden's odds are now ranked at 99 in 100 for democratic nomination.    Hopefully by election time the Coronavirus will be under control, and China's manufacturing and supply chain back on track, which will resuscitate our plunging stock market.   Then Trump will easily win the election against Biden.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2020, 06:17:03 PM »
Biden's odds are now ranked at 99 in 100 for democratic nomination.    Hopefully by election time the Coronavirus will be under control, and China's manufacturing and supply chain back on track, which will resuscitate our plunging stock market.   Then Trump will easily win the election against Biden.

We can replace China's manufacturing and supply chain with robots in America right now.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge