Author Topic: MK Tibi files complaint after his picture is beaten during Purim observance (A7)  (Read 1422 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Students at the hesder yeshiva in Sderot beat a picture of Knesset Member Ahmad Tibi (Joint List) while making noise to drown out the name of "Haman" while reading the Book of Esther.
Taking a phrase out of the scroll, Tibi posted the video on his Twitter page and wrote: "The inciters had light and joy." He filed a complaint with the Knesset security officer who forwarded it to the police. The yeshiva responded, "This is satire in bad taste by a lone student contrary to the yeshiva's Torah-educational opinion. The sign was taken down immediately and the event was treated severely."

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://twitter.com/richards1052/status/1237454631212437504?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1237454631212437504&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.middleeastmonitor.com%2F20200311-israel-students-beat-pinata-with-arab-mks-face-on-it%2F/

You see how this lefties jump on the train? Sorry, but already "Tikun Olam" if it is used by the lefties sounds for me like Alluha Akbar of the Nusra idiots in Idlib. I know it means generally something else, but if they use it it is different.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Achchchchchmed tibi can burn the flag of Israel to say he wants to kill all Jews G-d forbid, but we deface his picture for it, it's a hate crime. I would be deeply offended if a yeshiva tried to punish me or a friend for such a thing.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Achchchchchmed tibi can burn the flag of Israel to say he wants to kill all Jews G-d forbid, but we deface his picture for it, it's a hate crime. I would be deeply offended if a yeshiva tried to punish me or a friend for such a thing.

It is double standart like always!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Remember when HaRav Ovadiah Yosef called Yossi Sarid Haman?