Author Topic: Anti-Gay Rant Against Jewish Man Caught on Camera  (Read 2660 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Anti-Gay Rant Against Jewish Man Caught on Camera
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 08:37:03 AM »

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 08:38:08 AM »
This black man is Rabbi Mizrachi student.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 08:47:21 AM »
This black man is Rabbi Mizrachi student.
The black man is right

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 09:03:55 AM »
The black man is right
Indeed, he has every right to warn gays.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 12:22:38 PM »
That reminds me of when I was at the Israel Day Concert and there were fags with kippas and gay flags. I told them it's a Chillul Hashem and "you're so gay, literally". They told the police I was bothering them. I told the organizers and they said they can't get them out because it's in a public place, even though it's a religious event.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 04:04:28 PM »
This Sodomist is in full provocation mode. I thouht there is only missing the pink  side earlocks.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2020, 04:05:37 PM »
Rabbi Mizrachi makes great talmidim.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 04:37:05 PM »
This Sodomist is in full provocation mode. I thouht there is only missing the pink  side earlocks.
You think that this is bad? There are rump rangers not only with payos as you said was missing & actually is not missing because there those with complete Chassidic garb in addition,however they must be on the down low in the religious enclaves or they will be run out!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2020, 04:47:24 PM »
You think that this is bad? There are rump rangers not only with payos as you said was missing & actually is not missing because there those with complete Chassidic garb in addition,however they must be on the down low in the religious enclaves or they will be run out!!!

Is this really out there?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2020, 04:58:00 PM »

So, so much worse and yes. I refused to take any dressing customs on myself as a result. If you can use it for hiding evil I want nothing to do.

It's not when they dress with rainbow payot on that I'm really mad. You had the "Open Orthodox" Torah-loathing assimilationist heretics make a homosexual "wedding" where they made everything look as Orthodox as possible, fake ketubah to boot. They made the brachot in Hebrew with Hashem's name. I kind of remembered the parkland shooter with less hate in that moment.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2020, 05:43:59 PM »
So, so much worse and yes. I refused to take any dressing customs on myself as a result. If you can use it for hiding evil I want nothing to do.

It's not when they dress with rainbow payot on that I'm really mad. You had the "Open Orthodox" Torah-loathing assimilationist heretics make a homosexual "wedding" where they made everything look as Orthodox as possible, fake ketubah to boot. They made the brachot in Hebrew with Hashem's name. I kind of remembered the parkland shooter with less hate in that moment.

Oh no! This is a terrible offense to God. This people must be excluded from the community! This is a very dangerous thing.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2020, 07:26:15 PM »
Oh no! This is a terrible offense to God. This people must be excluded from the community! This is a very dangerous thing.

They aren't in the Orthodox community. They're reform Hashem-haters that like the word Orthodox, and don't care that it has a meaning in English, one who adheres to the standard ideology/religion. They're in every way reform, but you have some "modern Orthodox" "rabbis" writing letters about how they're wonderful and we should be reform with the title Orthodox.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2020, 07:32:37 PM »
They aren't in the Orthodox community. They're reform Hashem-haters that like the word Orthodox, and don't care that it has a meaning in English, one who adheres to the standard ideology/religion. They're in every way reform, but you have some "modern Orthodox" "rabbis" writing letters about how they're wonderful and we should be reform with the title Orthodox.

Shame on them!

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2020, 11:48:23 PM »
Unfortunately it is!!!!!