Author Topic: Grab the money - Make use of it!  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Grab the money - Make use of it!
« on: March 19, 2020, 05:35:40 PM »
The gouvernments all over the world spread lots of money all over in order to save the financial system.

In my whole life I have never seen so many programms. Free money, zero interest money and so on.

We have to get this money. There is no chance like this and there will be no in the future. The programms are available in the community, the county, the state and on federal level.

You have to contact now the authorities on the different levels in order to make it through the crisis and perhaps even advance yourself.

But be carefull, you have to pay it back in some cases. So think well what makes sense. Make this with a sober head and sleep one night over it.

At least you should gather informations about it and think about it. Do it now!

P.S. I write like this, because I paid taxes and fees like a crocodile over the years. Never got something back.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Grab the money - Make use of it!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 05:49:17 PM »
And I want to add, that in case of a currency reform debts are usually rated 1 to 2 and money 1 to 10. So debts can be the worst case very harmfull. At least this was like this in Germany. Think well and reason well.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 06:05:13 PM »
Free money.

If you thought money was expensive before, free money will be even more expensive. I don't say that with any pleasure whatsoever. If you believe the governments, knock yourself out.   
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2020, 06:20:12 PM »
If you thought money was expensive before, free money will be even more expensive. I don't say that with any pleasure whatsoever. If you believe the governments, knock yourself out.

No I don't believe in free money. I think it is the cause of decay. BUT they do now this programms and there is a chance in it. Danger also obviously.

In the end of this German programms stands hyperinflation. Now the problem is deflation. Everybody sells assets. How many people have called me in order to sell something.

I don't believe in the gouvernment for shure.

No one knows where this crisis ends. I will do what is best for me in this crises in the limitations of basic moral.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 07:24:24 PM »
Take that money and buy stocks. China is raping the American stock market and grabbing everything for pennies on the dollar right now. Also silver is abnormally low and will jump shortly.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 07:30:44 PM »
Take that money and buy stocks. China is raping the American stock market and grabbing everything for pennies on the dollar right now. Also silver is abnormally low and will jump shortly.

This is something I have thought of. The people who have enough cash, buy all the assets.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2020, 04:00:57 AM »

You were right! Today morning in the news:

https://www.bild.de/bild-plus/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/europa-offensive-kauft-china-bei-uns-jetzt-zum-schnaeppchenpreis-ein-69486800,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

Basically the article says, that China is buying assets in Europe for an apple and an egg.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2020, 08:40:29 AM »
You were right! Today morning in the news:

https://www.bild.de/bild-plus/politik/ausland/politik-ausland/europa-offensive-kauft-china-bei-uns-jetzt-zum-schnaeppchenpreis-ein-69486800,view=conversionToLogin.bild.html

Basically the article says, that China is buying assets in Europe for an apple and an egg.

Wasn't a question of right or wrong, fact, not opinion.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2020, 09:25:16 AM »
Wealth is only a relative term.  Money is just paper or metal.  It's the roof that one has, the clothing that one wear's and the food that one has to eat which matter..all the rest is blah.

Relatively to a billionaire, I'm  homeless.

Relatively to a homeless American, I'm a billionaire.

Relatively to an african starving with flies in his mouth, the homeless American is a billionaire.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2020, 02:26:55 PM »
Wasn't a question of right or wrong, fact, not opinion.

Then I say you had the right facts, before I read it in the mainstream news.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2020, 02:35:34 PM »
Wealth is only a relative term.  Money is just paper or metal.  It's the roof that one has, the clothing that one wear's and the food that one has to eat which matter..all the rest is blah.

Relatively to a billionaire, I'm  homeless.

Relatively to a homeless American, I'm a billionaire.

Relatively to an african starving with flies in his mouth, the homeless American is a billionaire.

Yes all this is true and I think I am not on your level.

It is because the German gouvernment has taken money and time from me like crazy. One full workingday only for paperwork in addition thousands of Euro. They left me only small.  Last year they mised me like crazy. Now I want something back. I think you come from New York, so you are able to understand the unsatisfiable greed of the bolschewiks.

Sometimes I think of the golden times when Helmut Kohl was chancellor (like president in US). This were times.