Author Topic: Roseanne Barr explains her shift in political views  (Read 2672 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Roseanne Barr explains her shift in political views
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 12:08:43 PM »
She's only doing so so that she'll be able to work again in show business.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 09:35:29 PM »
She's only doing so so that she'll be able to work again in show business.

I... you just... are you new?

She explained why she was right wing and supports Israel. That's how you never get to work again in show business.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2020, 11:56:58 AM »
I'm hoping she can expose some more of the bad stuff that went on in the entertainment industry. She has already exposed some things about MK Ultra type stuff going on there.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 12:18:07 PM »
I'm hoping she can expose some more of the bad stuff that went on in the entertainment industry. She has already exposed some things about MK Ultra type stuff going on there.

...it's a possibility that when you say MK ultra, it means something quite different to me than to you. Please link me to what she said.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 01:28:43 AM »
...it's a possibility that when you say MK ultra, it means something quite different to me than to you. Please link me to what she said.

I don't know the exact interview right now but I remember her doing interviews where she talked about the fact that a lot of Hollywood people are involved in or subjected to trauma based mind control which involve things like deliberately creating multiples. I think Roseanne says she has DID herself.

When people who are victims of trauma based mind control have been interviewed they say this really started in earnest after WW2 and during the Cold War era where nazis who came to the US during Operation Paperclip were used to continue their evil mind control experiments because the US government wanted this technology for their own benefit. This included things like Project Monarch which many people have testified about and which involved splitting people into different personalities when they were very young and then programming those split personalities to do various tasks.

For example it's often alleged that in Hollywood the rich pedophiles have children split through trauma based mind control into a sexually receptive personality (often called a sex kitten personality or beta programming) and a normal personality that isn't aware of the memories the other part of their mind has locked off. So the daytime personality can go to school, look happy with their abusers, etc. and evade suspicion and then when the pedophiles want to abuse them they wake up the hidden personality. Common "Triggers" for calling forth the desired personality could be disney characters, alice in wonderland or wizard of oz imagery, willy wonka, or Labyrinth imagery.

Supposedly after a certain age a lot of this programming often begins to break down and the memories start to leak through and come back (the process isn't perfect to begin with). So that's why a lot of people who weren't killed or otherwise disappeared grew up to eventually be able to talk about what happened to them because they would start to remember things. Other people grow up and realize that they really don't remember large chunks of their own childhoods and don't necessarily know this isn't normal.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 02:13:34 PM »
I don't know the exact interview right now but I remember her doing interviews where she talked about the fact that a lot of Hollywood people are involved in or subjected to trauma based mind control which involve things like deliberately creating multiples. I think Roseanne says she has DID herself.

When people who are victims of trauma based mind control have been interviewed they say this really started in earnest after WW2 and during the Cold War era where nazis who came to the US during Operation Paperclip were used to continue their evil mind control experiments because the US government wanted this technology for their own benefit. This included things like Project Monarch which many people have testified about and which involved splitting people into different personalities when they were very young and then programming those split personalities to do various tasks.

For example it's often alleged that in Hollywood the rich pedophiles have children split through trauma based mind control into a sexually receptive personality (often called a sex kitten personality or beta programming) and a normal personality that isn't aware of the memories the other part of their mind has locked off. So the daytime personality can go to school, look happy with their abusers, etc. and evade suspicion and then when the pedophiles want to abuse them they wake up the hidden personality. Common "Triggers" for calling forth the desired personality could be disney characters, alice in wonderland or wizard of oz imagery, willy wonka, or Labyrinth imagery.

Supposedly after a certain age a lot of this programming often begins to break down and the memories start to leak through and come back (the process isn't perfect to begin with). So that's why a lot of people who weren't killed or otherwise disappeared grew up to eventually be able to talk about what happened to them because they would start to remember things. Other people grow up and realize that they really don't remember large chunks of their own childhoods and don't necessarily know this isn't normal.

Yeah OK MK ultra is a thing, you use acid and a bit of not so nice this and that on subjects and they have split personalities. "Monarch slaves" is a disinformation conspiracy spread by happies making cash from lying. The people who went though MK ultra you don't need to be anything special to just look in their eyes and see they're messed up to high hell. The Monarch slave conspiracy industry makes you think because huh, almost everyone doesn't remember large chunks of their childhood, and other ways to play on peoples' anxiety and anything negative including psychosis and get them to identify with the narrative.

MK ultra was officially discontinued a long time ago, but it's fairly evident that similar activities based on what they learned might have been carried out in some capacity again, the information about everyone on the project isn't something I know. Doing it and making the person a star so, "well at least they're getting paid so it feels less immoral" sort of fits with the MO, but saying they're grabbing random people out of homes where dozens of people would notice and leaving tons of brainwashed people all over the place is purposefully absurd disinformation.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2020, 10:57:46 PM »
I had a relative who I believe was ritually abused. She had multiples because of it. It's one reason I learned about some of this stuff.

The project monarch thing is actually real. It's not from one person (and yes there are a lot of people who have lied about it too) but many people who have testified about it.

You can find a lot of monarch related symbolism in various things and programming type language being used. This is especially true in some of the Disney films.

Anyway all I can do is tell about this. I can't really make anyone accept it.

MK Ultra was about mind control, including trauma based mind control. The TBMC wasn't completely reliable as a method but it does work for a certain number of years before it ultimately breaks down.

I don't think people are randomly grabbed though. There is usually some family connection involved with this kind of thing either with the families of people in these projects or families of people in whatever cult is conducting this, or they have some other connection that makes them involved. I don't think it's usually random.

There are people who specialize in helping victims of SRA and Monarch type abuse so you'd have a hard time telling them it wasn't real.

I went to a seminar a few months ago where some people were being helped who were having these types of issues from their past.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 12:58:55 AM »
I had a relative who I believe was ritually abused. She had multiples because of it. It's one reason I learned about some of this stuff.

The project monarch thing is actually real. It's not from one person (and yes there are a lot of people who have lied about it too) but many people who have testified about it.

You can find a lot of monarch related symbolism in various things and programming type language being used. This is especially true in some of the Disney films.

Anyway all I can do is tell about this. I can't really make anyone accept it.

MK Ultra was about mind control, including trauma based mind control. The TBMC wasn't completely reliable as a method but it does work for a certain number of years before it ultimately breaks down.

I don't think people are randomly grabbed though. There is usually some family connection involved with this kind of thing either with the families of people in these projects or families of people in whatever cult is conducting this, or they have some other connection that makes them involved. I don't think it's usually random.

There are people who specialize in helping victims of SRA and Monarch type abuse so you'd have a hard time telling them it wasn't real.

I went to a seminar a few months ago where some people were being helped who were having these types of issues from their past.

When I say things understand I say things I have evidence for and do not pretend to know other things. You'd have to link me to something credible on project monarch. I do have evidence about brainwashing where acid and psychological torture were used in MK ultra, and I do have evidence that sleazy conspiracy theorists make millions selling monarch slave conspiracies.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2020, 07:06:56 PM »
When I say things understand I say things I have evidence for and do not pretend to know other things. You'd have to link me to something credible on project monarch. I do have evidence about brainwashing where acid and psychological torture were used in MK ultra, and I do have evidence that sleazy conspiracy theorists make millions selling monarch slave conspiracies.

You might have to actually get out and meet people in person who have been subjected to this kind of treatment in order to actually believe it. If you did you might be surprised.

It's one thing to read stuff online and it's another thing to talk to someone in person who has been ritually or experimentally abused and deliberately split or someone who works regularly to help people who have been through this to recover.

There is a lot that has been officially admitted to and a lot that hasn't been but it doesn't make the latter less real.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2020, 08:50:28 PM »
You might have to actually get out and meet people in person who have been subjected to this kind of treatment in order to actually believe it. If you did you might be surprised.

It's one thing to read stuff online and it's another thing to talk to someone in person who has been ritually or experimentally abused and deliberately split or someone who works regularly to help people who have been through this to recover.

There is a lot that has been officially admitted to and a lot that hasn't been but it doesn't make the latter less real.

OK but there are also people I meet that tell me they were ritually abused by aliens. They have emotional stories and look pretty messed up. Believe is not a thing I do, I have the pictures of where they did MK ultra experiments. I don't know where any Monarch project took place or have any proof.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2020, 10:46:48 PM »
I... you just... are you new?

She explained why she was right wing and supports Israel. That's how you never get to work again in show business.

:::D

Yup.  And this is what got her most recent show cancelled too.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2020, 05:59:00 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                              :fist:

While there might very well be a handful of conservatives
that represent the world of Hollywood, the bottom line is
surely that for the most part, their primary loyalty is to their own pockets.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2020, 09:13:35 PM »
Why the Jews? Caroline Glick explains the roots of genocidal Jew hatred
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_63GLG15hBo

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2020, 10:25:42 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                              :fist:

Great video. It's surely a book worth reading.