Author Topic: 2 days lockdown end report  (Read 930 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
2 days lockdown end report
« on: April 21, 2020, 01:03:33 PM »
I have opened the shops now two days.

1. The sales are a lots of better than first week of march and the same like before the stupid corona crisis started. So don't worry.
2. The regulatory agency of the city controlls the opening conditions 3 times the day. You have to glue lines on the ground in 1,5 meter distance to signal the customers: Keep this distance. You have to open the door permanently, or wipe the handle frequently with disinfection fluid. You have to offer every customer to disinfect his hands when he enters. For 25 m2 sale area only one customer is allowed. So if you have in example 100 m2 only four customers are allowed. If one leaves the next one can enter.
3. If you don't obey to the rules they make photos for evidence and close your business. In addition you get a business ending fine. It starts with 4000 $ and ends with 25000 $ for ONE offense. I am not shure how they count it, but they say they add it up.
4 Even they told me that if you don't behave, they can take your business license.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani