Author Topic: New York City Mayor de Blasio is a Jew-hater  (Read 1909 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: New York City Mayor de Blasio is a Jew-hater
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2020, 12:41:53 PM »
One of the problems is Di Blasio singling them out and not the other crowds that get together on twitter.

The other problem is that these religious Jews, whom I love, are committing a huge Chillul Hashem by not following instructions during this crisis which does lead to death, (including the beloved rabbis of whom they are mourning for).

All it does is add fuel to the fire of Jew haters and that's the last thing I want to see happen to Jews like these.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 05:17:07 PM »
One of the problems is Di Blasio singling them out and not the other crowds that get together on twitter.

The other problem is that these religious Jews, whom I love, are committing a huge Chillul Hashem by not following instructions during this crisis which does lead to death, (including the beloved rabbis of whom they are mourning for).

All it does is add fuel to the fire of Jew haters and that's the last thing I want to see happen to Jews like these.
I agree. And, at this time, I think just the immediate family should be present at the funeral.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 05:40:04 PM »
On this case he was absolutely correct. And the only reason he singled out hassidic Jews is they are probably the only community who insist of conducting crowded mass funerals.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2020, 05:51:02 PM »
You are first realizing this now?  Look who he married!  Of course he hates Jews.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2020, 01:36:57 PM »
On this case he was absolutely correct. And the only reason he singled out hassidic Jews is they are probably the only community who insist of conducting crowded mass funerals.

He did not say these Hassidic Jews (which is not even all of them or most of them) he said JEWS which is the whole Jewish people. It was 250 people out of 1.1 Million in NY
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 06:41:57 PM »
He did not say these Hassidic Jews (which is not even all of them or most of them) he said JEWS which is the whole Jewish people. It was 250 people out of 1.1 Million in NY

In Diblasio's defense, he saying the truth. Those Hassidic Jews are the true Jews while the majority of the rest are the mixed multitude.

Just like Bilam's curse which was a blessing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 05:37:46 AM »
You are first realizing this now?  Look who he married!  Of course he hates Jews.
Yeah he married a schvartzer!!!!!