Author Topic: Turkish doctor tweets homo- and transsexuality are illnesses - Fascist reactions  (Read 2057 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Dr. Metin Cakir who worked with the Helios Hospitals in Karlsruhe is a renowned heart surgeon. He made only this short tweet in Turkish language.

Bir hekim olarak Eskinselligin transsexuelligin hastalik oldugunu belirtmek isterim.

This was in Germany enough to trigger the following reactions:

1. He was fired from his job, were he worked for 20 years as head of department of heart surgery. And for shure saved hundreds of lifes.
2. The state attourney started the process of an investigation against him because of hate speech with the goal to take his approbation.
3. In addition he has to stand trial before disciplinary committee of the doctors association.

THIS IS FASCISM!!!

https://www.bild.de/lgbt/2020/lgbt/nach-hetz-tweet-karlsruher-helios-klinik-feuert-homophoben-herzchirurgen-70630054.bild.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
He happens to be right & should not have been punished for telling the truth!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
He happens to be right & should not have been punished for telling the truth!!!!

It is not enough for the state only to punish him, they want to destroy him.

And even it was only a very mild statement. Plus before a few years it was medical consens.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
He should probably go be a doctor somewhere less gay. Talented people regardless of what they say do not survive in leftist societies, dumb leeches and psychotic ivory tower hermits are what thrives.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
He should probably go be a doctor somewhere less gay. Talented people regardless of what they say do not survive in leftist societies, dumb leeches and psychotic ivory tower hermits are what thrives.

Exactly right!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

everywhere is gay..except maybe in Iran if you're lucky
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
everywhere is gay..except maybe in Iran if you're lucky

... some parts of Texas are good, and Russia'll take him.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
... some parts of Texas are good, and Russia'll take him.

Some east African states are an option too.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Some east African states are an option too.

...not if you have daughters. Might as well go back to Turkey.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
...not if you have daughters. Might as well go back to Turkey.

No I know Kenya a little bit. The people there are generally very kind and friendly. They have in some areas a crime problem, because of immigration from West Africa and South Somalia, but not as serious as South Africa.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
No I know Kenya a little bit. The people there are generally very kind and friendly. They have in some areas a crime problem, because of immigration from West Africa and South Somalia, but not as serious as South Africa.

So do I. More than you. I helped a Kenyan fashion designer who fled for her life to Canada. We were supposed to have clothes made by women in shelters who are afraid to leave for unspeakable reasons. There are alot of them. It's still freeking Africa. It's not South Africa, but don't don't go with nice little girls, yeah?