Author Topic: INSANE The looters in New York come with Rolls Royce  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
INSANE The looters in New York come with Rolls Royce
« on: June 03, 2020, 02:20:04 PM »
This is too much! But true. All on camera. De Blasio is obviously loosing controll. Looting becomes a kind of sport!

New York City looters were caught on camera pulling up in luxury SUVs — including what was claimed to be a pricey Rolls-Royce — before apparently looting an upscale retail store in Manhattan, according to footage shared on social media.

The video, filmed by NBC producer Keith Feldman, shows a group of men in masks hopping out of two cars and charging through a smashed door in Soho before running back outside carrying boxes of goods on Monday night.

“Looters are literally pulling up in nice cars and cleaning out stores in #Soho. What #Curfew?” Feldman wrote on Twitter.

One of the men can be heard shouting, “Come on, come on!” before the apparent thieves jump back in their luxury rides and drive away.

“That’s a $500,000 Rolls Royce on the right, incredible,” one observer wrote on Twitter.

Another identified the car as a Rolls-Royce Cullinan, which they claim “starts north of $300k.”

The retail raid came amid an 11 p.m. citywide curfew enacted Monday night, implemented after protesters furious over the death of George Floyd turned violent in Manhattan. The curfew start time was then moved to 8 p.m. by Mayor Bill de Blasio on Tuesday and extended through Sunday night.

The name and location of the shop in the footage were not immediately clear — nor was it clear if police were called.

Floyd, who was black, died after white Police Officer Derek Chauvin pinned him to the ground by his neck for nearly nine minutes on May 25.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/looters-flee-in-luxury-suvs-after-ransacking-nyc-stores-video/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: INSANE The looters in New York come with Rolls Royce
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 02:44:15 PM »
Just wait a bit, real estate will go down, they'll do something to boost it a bit and sell before it goes back down and the looted post-corona areas become crap-holes. Just like you don't push on and the economy starts after you stopped it, you can't expect to have nice things around when you already looted them. Interesting that it's at least the fifth major push for people to leave the major cities I've seen in the last few years.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 04:40:25 PM »
Just wait a bit, real estate will go down, they'll do something to boost it a bit and sell before it goes back down and the looted post-corona areas become crap-holes. Just like you don't push on and the economy starts after you stopped it, you can't expect to have nice things around when you already looted them. Interesting that it's at least the fifth major push for people to leave the major cities I've seen in the last few years.

The exodus is going on since years already. But this will accelerate it. Today I met a customer from Berlin who moved out. He said 15 years are enough. He can't take it anymore.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 05:08:20 PM »
The exodus is going on since years already. But this will accelerate it. Today I met a customer from Berlin who moved out. He said 15 years are enough. He can't take it anymore.

Go dig up berry plants in the woods with a very long shovel and plant them in a big cheap yard in the country, make jam with the ones that get soft, and you already have more money than half the people living in the city.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 05:34:28 PM »
Go dig up berry plants in the woods with a very long shovel and plant them in a big cheap yard in the country, make jam with the ones that get soft, and you already have more money than half the people living in the city.

There is more money to earn in the city. But it is important to see what is left for you after expenses. My rich brother complained, that his scientists who work for him can not afford a decent flat in Hamburg. What is left from 100000 Euro income? First the gouvernment comes and takes nearly half of it. Social insurence and taxes. Then there comes the flat what takes you at least 15 Euro the m2. Then comes the energy bill of 250. And then parking and gasoline. Health insurance is an issue too. For what such person works? Thank God I am self employed and can make some money under the hand as well as I can take some things from the stock for myself without notice. Otherwise it would look very bad for me. In California someone with 100000 is able to get benefits. In what for a world we live in? Thank you Demonrats!

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 05:51:02 PM »
The oligarchs want fun mock people . Bibi speak of second wave because he was told mock people telling what s going come. Don't you got it. 500 million vaccines ready fabricated with chip . 5g installed in Israel bibi liar in chef iluminati

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 07:20:23 PM »
There is more money to earn in the city. But it is important to see what is left for you after expenses. My rich brother complained, that his scientists who work for him can not afford a decent flat in Hamburg. What is left from 100000 Euro income? First the gouvernment comes and takes nearly half of it. Social insurence and taxes. Then there comes the flat what takes you at least 15 Euro the m2. Then comes the energy bill of 250. And then parking and gasoline. Health insurance is an issue too. For what such person works? Thank God I am self employed and can make some money under the hand as well as I can take some things from the stock for myself without notice. Otherwise it would look very bad for me. In California someone with 100000 is able to get benefits. In what for a world we live in? Thank you Demonrats!

That's the point. In the city jobs like plumber you can make some money, because there isn't much expenses if you keep it small. Half the lawyers need to spend all their money on clothes, cars and meeting and impressing clients and partners, and all they have when they retire is old clothes and lots of people that hate them.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 08:46:59 PM »
If the elitist left had their way, the looting/violence would last forever.