Author Topic: What is the Jewish equivalent of am Uncle Tom?  (Read 7608 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
What is the Jewish equivalent of am Uncle Tom?
« on: June 19, 2020, 10:21:46 AM »
JINO or Judeanrat or  Kapo?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: What is the Jewish equivalent of am Uncle Tom?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 10:48:01 AM »

I think this words are too hard. How I understand it: An Uncle Tom is a black person who assimilates into a WASP environment and sees himself as part of this group.

Perhaps the best examples for Jews like this are the Jews of Germany before the catastrophy. With their ancient Saxon names, like Otto, Heinrich, Friedrich etc. and their praying to Berlin instead of Jerusalem and their believe to be an additional tribe of Germany and their high nose towards the Chassidim.

But I don't think you can exactly compare this, because there are some different rules for gentiles and Jews. What is for the one ok, is for the other in some cases stricly forbidden.

Perhaps there is actually no word that fits.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 10:56:44 AM »
I think this words are too hard. How I understand it: An Uncle Tom is a black person who assimilates into a WASP environment and sees himself as part of this group.

Perhaps the best examples for Jews like this are the Jews of Germany before the catastrophy. With their ancient Saxon names, like Otto, Heinrich, Friedrich etc. and their praying to Berlin instead of Jerusalem and their believe to be an additional tribe of Germany and their high nose towards the Chassidim.

But I don't think you can exactly compare this, because there are some different rules for gentiles and Jews. What is for the one ok, is for the other in some cases stricly forbidden.

Perhaps there is actually no word that fits.
Uncle Tom is labeled to persons, similar to snitch or betrayer, whose motive is driven by acceptance that doing slavery was just how the (antebellum) Southern society worked, whether the acceptance is spontaneous or coerced.

The term "Uncle Tom" is used as a derogatory epithet for an excessively subservient person, particularly when that person perceives their own lower-class status based on race. It is similarly used to negatively describe a person who betrays their own group by participating in its oppression, whether or not they do so willingly.[1][11] The term has also, with more intended neutrality, been applied in psychology in the form "Uncle Tom syndrome", a term for the use of subservience, appeasement and passivity to cope with intimidation and threats.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 12:14:34 PM »
Uncle Tom is what evil blacks call good blacks because they think they are not black enough. It's the same as when Biden said blacks that don't vote for him aren't black.

A self-hating Jew is the opposite of what blacks would call Uncle Tom. Self-hating Jews are against their own people. Blacks that are accused by other blacks of being an Uncle Tom actually want to help their people improve.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2020, 01:09:03 PM »
Uncle Tom is labeled to persons, similar to snitch or betrayer, whose motive is driven by acceptance that doing slavery was just how the (antebellum) Southern society worked, whether the acceptance is spontaneous or coerced.

The term "Uncle Tom" is used as a derogatory epithet for an excessively subservient person, particularly when that person perceives their own lower-class status based on race. It is similarly used to negatively describe a person who betrays their own group by participating in its oppression, whether or not they do so willingly.[1][11] The term has also, with more intended neutrality, been applied in psychology in the form "Uncle Tom syndrome", a term for the use of subservience, appeasement and passivity to cope with intimidation and threats.

I think this kind of uncle Tom is not existent in US. You will not find a black person who says slavery is ok.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 11:51:16 AM »
I think this kind of uncle Tom is not existent in US. You will not find a black person who says slavery is ok.

There is at least one..and he is a Righteous Gentile...

(Warning...this is a left-wing anti-white group that printed this)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCPvfS0Gqe8

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2020, 06:11:50 PM »
My pick is former NYC mayor Mike Bloomberg.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2020, 12:21:38 AM »
There is at least one..and he is a Righteous Gentile...

(Warning...this is a left-wing anti-white group that printed this)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCPvfS0Gqe8

Jesse Lee Peterson is a mensch.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2020, 01:02:47 AM »
An Antizionist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2020, 01:04:33 AM »
Uncle Tom is what evil blacks call good blacks because they think they are not black enough. It's the same as when Biden said blacks that don't vote for him aren't black.

A self-hating Jew is the opposite of what blacks would call Uncle Tom. Self-hating Jews are against their own people. Blacks that are accused by other blacks of being an Uncle Tom actually want to help their people improve.

Yes today "uncle Tom" is used by fellow blacks against any reasonable black person who disagrees with the woke narrative.  So the term has lost all meaning. 
Chabad Kahanist is asking more in terms of the title's original meaning.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2020, 01:17:31 AM »
Yes today "uncle Tom" is used by fellow blacks against any reasonable black person who disagrees with the woke narrative.  So the term has lost all meaning. 
Chabad Kahanist is asking more in terms of the title's original meaning.
Exactly

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2020, 04:12:24 AM »

Uncle Tom from Uncle Tom's Cabin is actually the protagonist of the story, but most blacks are illiterate and the name somehow got a negative connotation.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2020, 04:15:16 AM »

All of the above. Also, "Yehudonim" in Hebrew.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2020, 03:57:30 PM »
All of the above. Also, "Yehudonim" in Hebrew.

JTF calls them kike. But when we say kike, it's not like when blacks call each other the N word. Kike means a self-hating Jew.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2020, 11:17:14 AM »
I think the Jewish equivalent of the term Uncle Tom could be "court Jew"

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2020, 04:54:01 PM »

JTF calls them kike. But when we say kike, it's not like when blacks call each other the N word. Kike means a self-hating Jew.

No it doesn't. Water means bubble if so. Nazis screaming kike don't mean "Jew who doesn't agree with JTF", it's a general word to say Jew and indicate you don't like them, since it doesn't mean anything at all. We have a word already; rasha.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2020, 08:03:38 PM »
No it doesn't. Water means bubble if so. Nazis screaming kike don't mean "Jew who doesn't agree with JTF", it's a general word to say Jew and indicate you don't like them, since it doesn't mean anything at all. We have a word already; rasha.

I guess you haven't heard old JTF programs. Chaim once said "kike meets dike" when referring to Hillary Clinton going to some Deform synagogue on Long Island. There are lots of other examples. Try searching for kike in the forum search engine.

To me, kike means the worst type of self-hating Jew. It's just like the N word means black Nazis (not all blacks, just the racist and Anti-Semitic ones). But blacks call each other the N word as a slang word. Jews don't call each other kike unless it's meant as an insult.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 09:41:04 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2020, 08:23:54 PM »

I guess you haven't heard old JTF programs. Chaim once said "kike meets dike" when referring to Hillary Clinton going to some Deform synagogue on Long Island. There are lots of other examples. Try searching for kike in the forum search engine.

To me, kike means the worst type of self-hating Jew. It's just like the N word means black Nazis (not all blacks, just the one racist and Anti-Semitic ones). But blacks call each other the N word as a slang word. Jews don't call each other kike unless it's meant as an insult.

Yep. Chaim decided it meant traitor Jew. It doesn't. Some of the old marketing to promote JTF with it was highly counter productive.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2020, 11:37:37 AM »
Jewish Uncle Tom's = Dennis Prager and Ben Shapiro. Prager more than Shapiro but same difference. Remember Prager was publicly against Rav Kahane and the transfer of Arabs out of our homeland. His hands are covered in Jewish blood. He is EVIL!

What makes a Jew an Uncle Tom for me is their willingness and need to kiss up to Christians and Muslims who's fraud religions are Nazi like in their Jew hatred and of course these man made frauds are the epitome of Chillul Hashem. Prager is one of the biggest ass kissers to the Christ Pagans particularly Europeans and so is Shapiro because they're self haters who make a lot money sucking up to them. They're both sell out Judenrats who can more than afford to make aliyah and live well in Israel and work in Israel to help heal their own people from centuries of abuse from European Christians and Arab Muslims but could careless about doing that. 

Our people suffer from self hatred because of centuries living under Christianity and Islam. These evil frauds are designed to break down and destroy Jews and replace us. The absolute most evil thing that any peoples or organization can do is pursue an agenda of breaking down the Jews. Its an assault on G'd and the commandments and a hatred for G'd and the commandments. Any Jew who has the means to make aliyah like Prager and Shapiro and also have a big voice that could help Jews in Israel like Prager and Shapiro but instead stay in the exile kissing up to the goyem are Judenrats plain and simple. I only wish i had the means and influence of those two so i could move to Israel and help strengthen our broke down people.

Iran has is own versions of Prager and Shapiro, but they kiss up to Muslims. It's all self hating Judenrat behavior or "Uncle Tom".           
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2020, 04:39:04 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                           :fist:

Kol hakavod Judah Katz, excellent points and definitely one of the best posts I have read so
far. It's truly a shame that the majority of these "establishment" types don't stand for or at least
speak up for what is right!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2020, 07:58:38 PM »
I honestly thought Prager was an evangelical for a while until someone told me here, it's all he talks about. Didn't know he hated the Rav, so big X on him. Ben Shapiro does a lot of good work. I'm not really comfortable that half the ads on his website are some complete missionary books, but I don't see how you can call Shapiro a traitor at all, he does a lot of good.

Those are the last people that come to mind when you think of Kapo, there are tons of Jews trying to destroy Israel, they're just weak supporters, but still on our side.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2020, 05:25:03 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

To their credit Ben Shapiro and Mark Levin originally supported the great Ted Cruz.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2020, 02:55:59 PM »
I honestly thought Prager was an evangelical for a while until someone told me here, it's all he talks about. Didn't know he hated the Rav, so big X on him. Ben Shapiro does a lot of good work. I'm not really comfortable that half the ads on his website are some complete missionary books, but I don't see how you can call Shapiro a traitor at all, he does a lot of good.

Those are the last people that come to mind when you think of Kapo, there are tons of Jews trying to destroy Israel, they're just weak supporters, but still on our side.

Yup.  The attack on Ben Shapiro is way overdone and uncalled for.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2020, 11:16:49 PM »
Ben Shapiro is a self hating Jew, just the opposite side of the same coin of a leftist self hater. Same as Dave Rubin, another Jew like Shapiro who wants to have a big voice and be overly involved in the affairs of the goyim instead of staying out of their business and worrying about Jews and Israel. There is nothing else to worry about. Amazing you guys don't get it... THEY DON'T RESPECT US! The goyim don't respect us, we are a pathetic joke to them and have been for a very long time! Nothing has changed. All we have is each other and that is it. If Ben wasn't a self hating Jew he'd use his influence in a way like Kahane did and actually speak the truth but he's an ass kissing loser. Most of the world is not our friend. They don't like us! We are making fools of ourselves by trying to be every ones buddy when none of them respect us. Hashem has us in a little box and all we have is each other. All we need to do to start with is have the self respect it takes to cleanse our homeland of all the haters and take back control of OUR COVENANT and worry about ourselves ONLY and forget about the goyim and all their problems and stay out of their business. Eventually they'll come to us as Noahiders because we are the gatekeepers. Do any of you understand the real power we have? We're the people of the bible, the Children of Israel! The most legendary people in the world. All we have to do is own it like G'd wants us too, and the world will eventually come to us ON OUR TERMS just to be close to it. We have ceded our covenant to the wannabes and copycats because we're weak and always begging for friends. To take back control of our covenant we have to tell the world to go to hell and isolate ourselves as the people of the bible and eventually they'll all come to us begging to be our friend. That's self respect. That's how you act as the chosen people. They come begging to be our friends on our terms not the other way around. These needy uppity Jews are making fools of themselves and all of us. Ben should be in Israel as a Kahanist living with and helping all the Hill Top Youth types. He could snap his fingers and have that life but instead he still wants and needs the approval and acceptance of the goyim. They murdered 6 Million of us just 75 years ago. Biggest genocide in history in the matter of 5 years. Self respect will ONLY start with telling the world to go to hell and staying out of their business and only worrying about our people and our business in our homeland. Nothing else matters. Not Ben Shapiro giving speeches to mostly christians about conservative principles as their token Jew. He's an idiot!!!       
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2020, 02:44:29 PM »
Ben Shapiro is a self hating Jew, just the opposite side of the same coin of a leftist self hater. Same as Dave Rubin, another Jew like Shapiro who wants to have a big voice and be overly involved in the affairs of the goyim instead of staying out of their business and worrying about Jews and Israel. There is nothing else to worry about. Amazing you guys don't get it... THEY DON'T RESPECT US! The goyim don't respect us, we are a pathetic joke to them and have been for a very long time! Nothing has changed. All we have is each other and that is it. If Ben wasn't a self hating Jew he'd use his influence in a way like Kahane did and actually speak the truth but he's an ass kissing loser. Most of the world is not our friend. They don't like us! We are making fools of ourselves by trying to be every ones buddy when none of them respect us. Hashem has us in a little box and all we have is each other. All we need to do to start with is have the self respect it takes to cleanse our homeland of all the haters and take back control of OUR COVENANT and worry about ourselves ONLY and forget about the goyim and all their problems and stay out of their business. Eventually they'll come to us as Noahiders because we are the gatekeepers. Do any of you understand the real power we have? We're the people of the bible, the Children of Israel! The most legendary people in the world. All we have to do is own it like G'd wants us too, and the world will eventually come to us ON OUR TERMS just to be close to it. We have ceded our covenant to the wannabes and copycats because we're weak and always begging for friends. To take back control of our covenant we have to tell the world to go to hell and isolate ourselves as the people of the bible and eventually they'll all come to us begging to be our friend. That's self respect. That's how you act as the chosen people. They come begging to be our friends on our terms not the other way around. These needy uppity Jews are making fools of themselves and all of us. Ben should be in Israel as a Kahanist living with and helping all the Hill Top Youth types. He could snap his fingers and have that life but instead he still wants and needs the approval and acceptance of the goyim. They murdered 6 Million of us just 75 years ago. Biggest genocide in history in the matter of 5 years. Self respect will ONLY start with telling the world to go to hell and staying out of their business and only worrying about our people and our business in our homeland. Nothing else matters. Not Ben Shapiro giving speeches to mostly christians about conservative principles as their token Jew. He's an idiot!!!     

"Anyone who isn't Kahane is a self-hating Jew" is a pretty poor definition of the term.