Author Topic: Kojak : I Don’t Call Trump the ‘President’ — ‘He Is Simply Occupying the Oval Of  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I Don’t Call Trump the ‘President’ — ‘He Is Simply Occupying the Oval Office’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07/01/ayanna-pressley-i-dont-call-trump-the-president-he-is-simply-occupying-the-oval-office/

:::D

She really looks like him

All bolschewiks look and behave funny, this is why Trump has so much success with his name calling!

P.S.:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
She is as original as one of these talking dolls with a pulling string.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I Don’t Call Trump the ‘President’ — ‘He Is Simply Occupying the Oval Office’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/07/01/ayanna-pressley-i-dont-call-trump-the-president-he-is-simply-occupying-the-oval-office/

:::D

She really looks like him

All bolschewiks look and behave funny, this is why Trump has so much success with his name calling!

P.S.:

AOC really reminds me of Mr. Ed

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
OMG that would make an awesome meme, Mr. and Mrs. Ed and just the two pics. I'm banned from facebook and separated from the armies of memers, who here has a good enough pc to run illustrator?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
OMG that would make an awesome meme, Mr. and Mrs. Ed and just the two pics. I'm banned from facebook and separated from the armies of memers, who here has a good enough pc to run illustrator?

I hate facebook. It was the first platform where I got problems. I quit myself. Far to bolschewik.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I hate facebook. It was the first platform where I got problems. I quit myself. Far to bolschewik.

I have been banned about 95% of the last 5 years I've been on it. Lots of people, good info if you have groups with only right wingers so no one reports. The Parler social media is the replacement now, and way better than that or twitter. Still, facebook is the battleground state, a ton of leftists saying crap, and 4 words on a meme wipes the floor with it and you free more ignoramuses from the commie brainwashers.

For Jews also, every single Jewish page without 5 full time moderators is spammed a few hundred thousand times a day by Xtians from the whole world, most of whom think Jews have never heard of idol boy and feel the need to repeat it, and many are paid e-trolls from the baptist church. It is important to be there and educate the ignorant Jews on their lies and twisted evil in the form of corrupted love. That's about 25% of the time I get banned, the same missionaries complaining that the left reports them and gets them banned not just report me, they organize little armies to all report me 20 times in a row and praise their idol every time it works.

Parler's trying to attract liberals too, so maybe in a few weeks it'll be useful for that too.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                       :fist:

How absurd. She would probably refer to Theo
Kojack as "Cracker"!