Author Topic: Israeli court hands Messianic congregation legal victory  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli court hands Messianic congregation legal victory
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2020, 05:28:02 PM »
What about freedom of speech? Would that ruling be made in the US? The US has freedom of religion even for evil people like the J4J morons. But could freedom of speech be used to protest J4J people in the US that close to their church?

The Israeli Low Court of Injustice brings curses upon Israel.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2020, 01:37:26 AM »
So it's illegal to be out there trying to convert Jews, and illegal to stop people from trying to convert Jews.

So looks like talking didn't work guys. I have an old idea.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2020, 11:26:51 AM »
Think that how situation emerged then tell israel is victory for jews

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2021, 11:14:40 PM »
Think that how situation emerged then tell israel is victory for jews

Huh I missed that little NK quirp. Yes this situation emerged in Israel. Now tell me how it was better before.

Oh shocker, it's tough to have a state, you have to do work and bad people will try to exploit it, and so you have to be ready for all kinds of struggles.

Anyways what faggy nonsense to post that here. Like what did you expect, someone to drop the Rav Kahane book and be all, "you're right having Israel is bad because there is not an absence of problems. I'm gonna cry about it now instead of trying to make it better, you're right"?

I guess the guy is a walking warning that you also have to toughen your mind so shabbak can't break you. I recommend people in dog biting costumes come beat you with sticks randomly in the night and you have to beat them up to go back to bed for a while and Wim Hoff's "icing" (go in ice water and then a bath and sauna after and breathe more in than out for level 1).

Anyways they won't need the courts with Faggerman, so maybe we can rally all those who became professional complainers during Bibi and now be doers. What can Israeli Jews do to keep the gay and xtian and muslim and otherwise missionaries at bay from the ignorant Jews long enough to have one hour a day of Judaism in school? When that happens, we will be a bigger threat to the missionaries than us to them and their presence easy to remove, so temporaryish.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge