Author Topic: Now that Bite Em is going to be POTUS will pressure be applied to alllow  (Read 2390 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Now that Bite Em is going to be POTUS will pressure be applied to alllow Ilhan Omar & Rashida Tlaib into Israel to make trouble & stir up mischief? Any thoughts?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
He's not going to be, the election will be overturned for fraud. It's only a question of how many demonrats we can catch and how many demonrats they can snitch on at this point. What's even better than 4 years in control of government is 4 years with all the criminal opponents in a box.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
He's not going to be, the election will be overturned for fraud. It's only a question of how many demonrats we can catch and how many demonrats they can snitch on at this point. What's even better than 4 years in control of government is 4 years with all the criminal opponents in a box.
I sure hope that you are right but as of now it does not look good at all

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I sure hope that you are right but as of now it does not look good at all

No no it does look extremely good from the voter machine and mail-in paths to victory, and we're also taken down entrenched networks of demonrat fraud that have been in place long before this election. If you have been following my results thread you'll see it very clearly, we're wiping the floor with the demonrats and their dominion over election results. Every day this goes on is a huge victory. Every judge in America is able to investigate and prosecute fraud, and all the democrat lackeys we have on camera doing fraud aren't getting charged because they're democrats and snitch until they're blue in the face. Some snitch so much you have to give then -years in a prison sentence. You should be singing every morning my friend, but also crying over-due tears for each fraudulent vote we don't take down. This is the most exciting event I've seen in the American legal system in my life.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I have to take your word for it because ypu are there & I am not but from over here it looks bad

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I have to take your word for it because ypu are there & I am not but from over here it looks bad

I recommend you avoid the arutz sheva news on the American election, they don't know nearly as much as those involved. There are excellent sources of information regarding the outcome of the 2020 presidential election like American Thinker, The Federalist, NewsMax, One America News, Judicial Watch and you can get extremely good or second-rate information from Breitbart and RedState (and all their little family of websites like PJMedia, TownHall.com, etc, but screw twitchy because Malkin became a holocaust denying psycho like her self-hating Jewish husband).

It's not as distorted as reading American news about Israel, but a good way to see that even when someone is well-meaning and not trying to push an agenda in the news, if they aren't there and breathing the situation all day they can't possibly be able to provide useful commentary.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
How about NY Post & Fox?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
How about NY Post & Fox?

Fox is dead to the right and double dead every day for weeks, we do not mention them without spitting.

Ny Post has always been a bit tabloidy, but vastly less so than the left, and they have the resources to do some extremely high quality reporting at times. Its closer to National Review in establishment fake right participation, but still relaliable at times. However, their agenda will typically be to get a reaction, so like for this fraud thing theyll go back.and forth "trump will for sure win, trump will for sure lose" and keep you into it.