Author Topic: Inside Poland’s 'LGBT-free zones'  (Read 1349 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Inside Poland’s 'LGBT-free zones'
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 12:47:43 PM »
https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-54191344

ever they choose and boasts that in some respects, Poland is progressive. It decriminalised homosexuality in 1932, decades before most European countries.

This was shortly before the Polish antisemitism gone wild. The peak was Josef Lipskis statement to Hitler in 1938 that if Hitler would do really bad things to the Jews he would errect a beautifull monument in Warsaw in his honor.

Check it on Wiki.

Good that some Polish people do now the right thing.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 04:11:55 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

The honorable Jan Karski RIP has to be happy about the ‘LGBT-free zones’ but
turning in his grave about the always predominant, despicable anti-Semitism that is
pervasive in Poland and among many Poles in general. It is unfortunate that the few
exceptions do not reflect the rule!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 06:30:21 PM »
I was recently approcahed by someone there, even though my grandmother died theres still a way for me to reclaim my families estates in Poland. If there was no effort I'd be more likely to consider it, but even then how can I walk on the ground that the innocent blood of my family watered? She refused even a huge monthly pension for decades, it was her will that our estate and money they stole be a curse to them and they burn with it. We were known because my great grandfather was a lord and colonel and his son was a doctor that used his wealth to do free health work for the poor, and so he was very famous among the Poles and one of thr first to be snitched out for a few dollars.

He had serfs on his land back then and our villages were the most prosperous in the region. So everything I know is just another reason why they would want me to come and a bigger reason I never should.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge