Author Topic: The Coming Vaccine Apartheid  (Read 980 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The Coming Vaccine Apartheid
« on: December 02, 2020, 12:44:14 AM »
There are so many senior officials saying this, there's little need to source. Vaccination will not be mandatory, but travel and virtually all mundane activities are set to be limited for those that do not get their crappy vaccine. This seems to be much easier to enforce in leftist urban settings in America, and in Canada there's basically three cities where 75% of the population is, so in those it will take place.

Just like there was no obligation to wear a mask unless you want to buy food, no obligation to get their vaccine unless you want to do the same. It does not appear that the governments in Europe and Canada have any intention of stopping masking along with the vaccine, easy way to identify dissidents, and if the Trump admin wins that seems to be the goal, if Biden wins the masks will be enforced and worse for the vaccine.

What I can prove for the vaccine itself is it takes two doses, the second is much worse than the first, and they will put you out of work for a few days. The symptoms in many cases are long lasting, and perfectly healthy people that coronavirus does not affect noticeably are just as susceptible to health problems. I can also prove that several of the vaccines they are introducing contain aborted fetus tissues, which is pretty common practice. I can't prove it's going to actually alter your DNA into something else and some of the more outlandish claims, but all in all seems to be a really bad idea for healthy individuals.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge