Author Topic: Sephardic imbecile painted swastikas  (Read 2501 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Sephardic imbecile painted swastikas
« on: October 02, 2007, 10:01:09 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3455733,00.html

Neo-Nazi teen: Ashkenazim an inferior race

Religious teen arrested for spraying swastikas on Haifa synagogue collected Nazi items and was motivated by hate for religious Ashkenazi Jews. 'Sephardi Jews are the superior race,' he wrote

Lior El-Hai Published:  10.02.07, 13:30 / Israel Jewish Scene 

AA youth arrested for spraying swastikas on a Haifa synagogue three days ago believed Sephardi Jews were "a superior race" and was motivated by his hate for religious Ashkenazim.

The religious 19-year-old was arrested on Sunday under suspicion of being behind the recent wave of violence through the city's southern neighborhoods.

Investigators said the youth confessed to vandalizing buildings and cars with graffiti, spelling out hate slogans and swastikas, torching a sukkah, and several counts of assault.

In his investigation, the youth said he hated religious Jews, "who are the real Nazis, thieving and corrupt". He then expressed regret for his actions and claimed he was under the influence of drugs when he committed the crimes.

Police said that a folder found among the teen's possessions contained Nazi pictures and symbols, and articles by Adolf Hitler. On his computer the police found Nazi songs and Marshes he downloaded from the internet, as well as heavy metal music.

The probe further revealed that the youth surfed to dozens of Nazi websites within the past month, looked up information on Hitler, and took part in chat-room discussions about the Nazis.

'European born are inferior'

Poems the teen wrote indicated his hate for Ashkenazi Jews. "Those who came from frozen Europe, which is not mentioned in the Torah, are an inferior race…I'm here to fix the problems that the Reich failed to handle, I have assistance from above… I killed Hitler although he was smart, he made a mistake and now I will come back," he wrote.

Advertisement   

Another poem called "Superior Race," read, "He who spoke about the Aryan race was wrong… this is the 2,000s, not the 1940s, they were ignorant and stupid back then.

"The superior race, that is above the Aryan race, is a sublime race whose characteristics are black hair, honey-brown eyes, white skin, at least 1.80 m tall, and he'd better be Jewish, because Sephardi Jews are the superior race."
 ??? ???
::) ::)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Sephardic imbecile painted swastikas
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 10:05:04 AM »
Sounds like Roni to me.

The Nazis would hate Sfaradim even more than Ashkenazim. Even Arabs supported The Nazis even though The Nazis considered them sub-human. Just like black Muslims like The Nazis.

Maybe it is Roni i would'nt be a bit suprised
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

raiseyourfist

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 10:12:25 AM »
LOL.... Yacov you beat me to it... i was going to say that..

good call..

but on a serious not this is no laughing matter, i don't know why a jew would do such things.. if he was born 60 years ago he wouldn't be painting quite different images .. eithier that or he would be a conspirer  of the jewish police
« Last Edit: October 02, 2007, 10:35:51 AM by raiseyourfist »

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 02:15:49 PM »
You have Israeli geys; A-rab goys, Thai drag queens and black siotnia type Russians in Israel; Why not Jewish nazim?::) Blame israeli left sinfull influence for this mess; the nazis in Eretz Yisrael are just another warning from G-d who is fed up with mosque standing on top of Mount Zion in country which call itself Jewish State and Israel forty years after Jerusalem liberation.     
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 02:22:06 PM »
A youth arrested for spraying swastikas on a Haifa synagogue three days ago believed Sephardi Jews were "a superior race" and was motivated by his hate for religious Ashkenazim.

The religious 19-year-old was arrested on Sunday under suspicion of being behind the recent wave of violence through the city's southern neighborhoods.

It's that religious fanatacism, both of you have it, Sephards and Ashkenazim, where you're so absolutely right and everybody else knows nothing and is completely wrong, that aggrogance is obnoxious, well here we have an example of that crossing over into the absurd and insane.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2007, 12:05:40 AM »
A youth arrested for spraying swastikas on a Haifa synagogue three days ago believed Sephardi Jews were "a superior race" and was motivated by his hate for religious Ashkenazim.

It's that religious fanatacism, both of you have it, Sephards and Ashkenazim, where you're so absolutely right and everybody else knows nothing and is completely wrong, that aggrogance is obnoxious, well here we have an example of that crossing over into the absurd and insane.

Nice try, bro. It's usually people outside of the Jewish nation that tend to think like that. Roni is just insane, that's why he was put into a mental asylum, remember? There is no emnity between religious Sephardim and Askanazim. And no, we don't think that we are always right and the Ashkanazim know nothing; this isn't the same bullcrap that goes on in the Shiite and Sunni hell. I can only pray to become like any of the Ashkanazik hachamim.

Try again. Maybe if there is specific issue you have in mind, then I'll touch on that.

I have no idea about the details on this Roni guy. I was referring to people in general, who are so religiously fanaticized, and subsiquently ridged in their thinking, that they think they've got all the answers; Well that way of thinking (or inability to think in actuality) is a major handicap to reason.

Correct, there's no emnity between Sephardim and Askanazim that I've noticed here in America, here, at worst, it's just that we don't mix all that much, Sephards stick with Sephards and Askanazim with Askanazim, it's just that way, you stick with what you find familiar. I'm Sephardic for the record. But, Israel might be another story, I've heard from relatives living there that there's some Jew on Jew annimosity based upon nationality, and religious status, etc, and people being people, with all their shortcomings, I think it's probably not as perfectly ideallic as you assert, yeah it's petty and stupid, but it is there.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 12:08:06 AM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2007, 03:16:49 PM »
The real reason he hates Askenazim Jews is because Ashkenazim are light and he is a darker skinned sephardim jew.  He has a twisted soul. So he identifies himself with Hitler who killed 6 million Ashkenazi jews. Hitler would have killed him too.  What a pecker head this kid is.  I hope he drops dead

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2007, 04:11:19 PM »
Sad stuff.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2007, 04:35:11 PM »
I wonder if every bodies pals the Nazis would think this was funny.I think he is n idiot.Im sure the Aryan brotherhood will have his back in prison! NOt!

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2007, 05:23:51 PM »
Idiot, the Sepharadic communities from Greece, Italy and the Balkans were destroyed by the nazis. The Holocaust wasn't an exclusively Ashkenazic tragedy but a tragedy for all Jews.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2007, 06:33:16 PM »
Idiot, the Sepharadic communities from Greece, Italy and the Balkans were destroyed by the nazis. The Holocaust wasn't an exclusively Ashkenazic tragedy but a tragedy for all Jews.

Yep .....Germany wiped out most of the Greek Jews.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Bad name for subject
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2007, 07:19:52 PM »
First of all why are we reading this media bullcrapp which just wants to divide people and spread its Lashon Hara. #2 I dont like the title On this thread , which I take as an insult.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2007, 08:48:14 PM »
Idiot, the Sepharadic communities from Greece, Italy and the Balkans were destroyed by the nazis. The Holocaust wasn't an exclusively Ashkenazic tragedy but a tragedy for all Jews

To Aussie: Peckerhead , the vast majority in sheer numbers were Askenazim.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2007, 04:50:28 AM »
Askenazim or Sepharadic it doesn't make a difference. At the end of the day they are Jews.

newman

« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2007, 05:37:13 AM »
Could the sephardim kids just be angry because the ashkenazim elite of Tel Aviv are doing NOTHING about all the bombs falling on the sephardim of Sderot?

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2007, 05:58:32 AM »
Idiot, the Sepharadic communities from Greece, Italy and the Balkans were destroyed by the nazis. The Holocaust wasn't an exclusively Ashkenazic tragedy but a tragedy for all Jews

To Aussie: Peckerhead , the vast majority in sheer numbers were Askenazim.

No kidding numbnuts.
I wasn't calling you an idiot I was calling the moron who painted the swastika an idiot. Regardless, it was a tragedy for all Jews and had rommel and his afrika korps not been defeated at El Alamein, the Sepharadic Jews in the Middle East and Israel would have been murdered aswell.