Author Topic: We are creating a monster virus: Top Gates Vaccine Researcher  (Read 2305 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: We are creating a monster virus: Top Gates Vaccine Researcher
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 11:33:19 AM »
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03-15-top-vaccine-scientist-warns-the-world-halt-all-covid-19-vaccinations.html#

Sort of like the round up-resistant super weeds on a viral level.

This didn't happen with most other vaccines and mass vaccination campaigns.   There are rare exceptions when a vaccine makes things worse (as what happened with Dengue - it was obvious in trials so the product was killed).  That does NOT appear to be the case with Sars-Cov2. He is fearmongering and has built this letter on many assumptions that lack evidentiary basis.   As one obvious example, there is ZERO evidence that "fully vaccinated" people are shedding infectious variants.  There isn't even evidence at this point that vaccinees are capable of shedding infectious virus of the original wuhan strain.  Most likely, transmission is heavily impaired and lots of real-world evidence from the Pfizer product is already pointing to that. 

His entire letter is self-contradictory.   If NPI's cause worse strains to emerge (that is a highly debatable premise!), then you can't argue that vaccinating people, who will then resume life in much more unprotected ways with the confidence of immunity at the individual level, will CAUSE people to be infected and become asymptomatic carriers.  Which is it?  Hiding inside causes infections, or going on as normal causes infections?   By this logic there is nothing that makes the situation better and anything you do makes it worse (whether you do nothing, vaccinate, or stick to NPIs only).  This is a totally confused philosophy he is spouting.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 11:42:46 AM »
In addition, all the logic about why vaccine-induced immunity COULD be bad (And I don't agree that it is bad in this case, but he argues that), is equally applicable to infection-induced immunity.  The distinction he is trying to draw between them is based on smoke and mirrors and a lot of hand wavy stuff.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 02:11:21 PM »
Run some prediction models. You can turn any seasonal flu into a nightmare with exactly what they're doing.

Its possible but true lacks the dead bodies to prove everything. Or the testing. There has never been a global vaccination effort for something this non-lethal on this scale.

So far repeating everything youve said to the people who wrote them leads to their laughs, so I'm gonna assume you're glossing over massive sections till I talk to an expert about it.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 07:10:28 PM »
Usually scientist tries to quantify things and I would expect him to give me an estimation of how much more likely it is that newer more lethal strands will emerge following a global vaccine program vs. the alternative of no vaccine. And like KWRBT said the virus keeps evolving also when it propagates
in the unvaccinated population.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 02:36:44 AM »

So far repeating everything youve said to the people who wrote them leads to their laughs, so I'm gonna assume you're glossing over massive sections till I talk to an expert about it.

If your response is "Ha ha, I showed what you said to some unnamed person and they laughed at you" then:

1. You're lying, you showed no one, and this was a way to fake your argument by dismissing and insulting me with ad hominem because you lack an actual argument, or
2. You're telling the truth and the people you showed it to are pompous a-holes, or
3. You're telling the truth and the people you showed it to have no idea what they are talking about, no idea what the researcher is talking about, and no idea what I'm talking about - Hence their only possible response is to laugh because they can't formulate words or rational arguments on this topic.

Or some combination of 2 and 3.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2021, 09:54:57 AM »
Usually scientist tries to quantify things and I would expect him to give me an estimation of how much more likely it is that newer more lethal strands will emerge following a global vaccine program vs. the alternative of no vaccine. And like KWRBT said the virus keeps evolving also when it propagates
in the unvaccinated population.

Its like cold.drug resistant bacteria. They would have never developed naturally without massive number of people taking cold drugs that dont need then. The mutations that occur will be those which overcome resistance is his point.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2021, 10:06:31 AM »
If your response is "Ha ha, I showed what you said to some unnamed person and they laughed at you" then:

1. You're lying, you showed no one, and this was a way to fake your argument by dismissing and insulting me with ad hominem because you lack an actual argument, or
2. You're telling the truth and the people you showed it to are pompous a-holes, or
3. You're telling the truth and the people you showed it to have no idea what they are talking about, no idea what the researcher is talking about, and no idea what I'm talking about - Hence their only possible response is to laugh because they can't formulate words or rational arguments on this topic.

Or some combination of 2 and 3.

They explained why. I came back with tidbits, I don't actually care enough to do anything, i can just violate their lockdown at will and suffer no consequence. Remembering all that is doing things. Anyways there were chuckles as they spoke, and I distinctly remember something you said being described as gaslighting. In hindsight this two tier lockdown system kept me and all the other powerful people from doing anything to stop this, but I dont want to break my strict no war unless poked habit.

Anyways now add a professional boxer to the list of people who died immediately after the vaccine in an utterly unrelated incident.

The good doctors I know in the medical field are making piles of drugs to eliminate side effects. The natural ones have been curing it since day one, and Wim Hoff level mentalist have, while connected to measurement equipment, cured it with their minds. Everyone who doesn't heal because its their heart and soul are about the vaccine and the cash and government connections it brings.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2021, 10:27:31 AM »
Good opportunity as any to bring up again that masks are useless in their current use against corona, and you can prove his article by the fact you are forbidden from entering hospitals without one of their new masks, because it's simple to prove yours in a non sterile environment is useless and a detriment.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/03/mask_mandates_do_not_save_lives.html

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2021, 11:01:55 AM »
And for my earlier point about money, and ironically sorry for the paywall...

https://www.rebelnews.com/ezra_levant_show_march_16_2021

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2021, 01:27:05 PM »
They explained why. I came back with tidbits, I don't actually care enough to do anything, i can just violate their lockdown at will and suffer no consequence. Remembering all that is doing things. Anyways there were chuckles as they spoke, and I distinctly remember something you said being described as gaslighting. In hindsight this two tier lockdown system kept me and all the other powerful people from doing anything to stop this, but I dont want to break my strict no war unless poked habit.

Anyways now add a professional boxer to the list of people who died immediately after the vaccine in an utterly unrelated incident.

The good doctors I know in the medical field are making piles of drugs to eliminate side effects. The natural ones have been curing it since day one, and Wim Hoff level mentalist have, while connected to measurement equipment, cured it with their minds. Everyone who doesn't heal because its their heart and soul are about the vaccine and the cash and government connections it brings.

I couldn't help but notice in all your ramblings here you failed to address a single point and you failed to present a single argument that did not consist of " Hahah you're a poopy head, I laugh at you, you are a gaslighter"

Can I ask you to behave like an adult here?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2021, 03:24:05 PM »
Didnt talk to anyone yet. I did accurately point out one suxh example in our conversations myself as well.

The "points" you made were "no evidence" several times so Im asking for some on those in question.

Who made you so cute and snarky? Also address the multiple 100% cures for deadly side effects, like the drug produced in Israel, and explain me why there is a need for exploiting people with this campaign, which you've glossed over on several conversations.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2021, 07:59:45 PM »
It's true that because of selection drug resistant pathogens arise. The situation with COVID vaccine is not quite the same. If you get the virus your body will develop antibodies and immunity to that virus. If you get the vaccine your body develops essentially the same antibodies. If you don't get the vaccine you are very likely to eventually get infected with the virus. If you can get re-infected after vaccine you can also get re-infected after having the actual virus. So I am not convinced as to why should I be so much alarmed from the vaccine, how exactly is it going to
produce a super lethal apocalyptic new strand in a way that wouldn't be possible by mutations and re-infections without the vaccines?
Its like cold.drug resistant bacteria. They would have never developed naturally without massive number of people taking cold drugs that dont need then. The mutations that occur will be those which overcome resistance is his point.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2021, 08:20:54 PM »
Didnt talk to anyone yet.

"You didn't talk to anyone yet" but somehow you also said that "So far repeating everything youve said to the people who wrote them leads to their laughs"

So you repeated something to them but also didn't talk to them.  Right.

And you didn't talk to anyone yet but at the same time

They explained why. I came back with tidbits,

Riiiiiiight.   

Are we sure these people actually exist?   I'm not so sure.

Also address the multiple 100% cures for deadly side effects, like the drug produced in Israel,

It's mindboggling to me that you are so afraid of vaccines which have a massive amount of clinical trial data behind them and now a massive amount of real-world evidence post-marketing study behind them thanks to Israel, but yet you tout unproven pharmaceuticals with almost no data or only the most haphazard low quality studies behind them such as: Uncontrolled, single-arm, unblinded, non-randomized etc which are the lowest possible evidence you can produce and are universally understood in the pharmaceutical industry to be nothing more than HYPOTHESIS GENERATING. 

And not only you tout unproven drugs which lack evidence as supposed "cures" what's even crazier is that you for some reason completely ignore the safety risks of a pharmaceutical intervention like this.  They need to be studied extensively to characterize their risk/benefit profile, and to you that should just be ignored entirely.  But vaccines which HAVE been studied extensively in clinical trials and have strong evidence in their favor, there you scream about the "UNknOwN RiSkS!" boogeyman.

Really wild stuff.  Unfortunately this antivax and antilockdown movement has poisoned your thinking about Covid and you lost the ability to be realistic about it.   Everything is some hoax conspiracy.... (But not the special people you decided are "inventing cures" in good faith of course who are all exempt from the conspiracy of course).

and explain me why there is a need for exploiting people with this campaign, which you've glossed over on several conversations.

Who is being "exploited?"   Elderly people were exploited in nursing homes by certain governors.  The vaccines are protecting the elderly from this happening again.   And even without the deadly policies of Cuomo, elderly are at very high risk from Covid regardless.  The vaccination campaign protects their lives and protects other people from hospitalization or severe cases with lung and other organ damage. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2021, 08:35:29 PM »
It's true that because of selection drug resistant pathogens arise. The situation with COVID vaccine is not quite the same. If you get the virus your body will develop antibodies and immunity to that virus. If you get the vaccine your body develops essentially the same antibodies. If you don't get the vaccine you are very likely to eventually get infected with the virus. If you can get re-infected after vaccine you can also get re-infected after having the actual virus. So I am not convinced as to why should I be so much alarmed from the vaccine, how exactly is it going to
produce a super lethal apocalyptic new strand in a way that wouldn't be possible by mutations and re-infections without the vaccines?

What also doesn't make sense about this argument is if these vaccines particularly produce this outcome, it would have manifested in all the clinical trials.   It would have been an obvious problem, the data would have sucked, the trials would have failed, and these programs would have been discontinued.   Most likely the author has ADE in mind, but if that were an outcome of the vaccine to any level above that of normal infection, it would have occurred in the trials.  Even now there are vaccines designed against the original Wuhan spike protein that are having clinical trial results over a period of time where the recent variants proliferated, and they are still not resulting in enhanced disease.  They are actually demonstrating efficacy (albeit somewhat reduced efficacy against the south african variant).   Examples:  JNJ and Novavax. 

When they argue that natural infection produces a wider array of antibodies and tcells against additional regions of the virus beyond just the spike, it is a misleading argument because the best antibodies are neutralizing antibodies, and it was already shown that most of the neutralizing antibodies produced in covid infections are anti-Spike antibodies, not anti-N, and the anti-N antibodies tend to degrade much more quickly.  (This is btw why if you do a serology test for past infection you are better off getting an anti-Spike antibody test rather than using an anti-N product).  The body's immune system evolved to preserve and further hone the most effective antibodies and memory b cells and to discard the trash.   A decent amount of antibodies made during infection are weak and less effective - these are preferentially de-emphasized while the better binding antibodies are preferentially preserved and expanded (and honed further). 

Based on all that I've seen about this virus, a secondary response (Either reinfection or an infection post-vaccine) is more likely to produce further evolution and diversity of anti-Spike repertoire (honed now to attack the spike mutants as well) than it is to produce ADE.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2021, 10:40:43 AM »
Huh. So youre just thick and not a gaslighter. I have spoken to a med student and another kid, but since your latest "no proof no proof" no one that could be considered an authority here. Just hold on.

Its also [censored] me off that you keep calling it vaccination. In those your body learns to fight a weak virus. The monthly flu one is typically crap while there are good ones like rabies i even got. RNA is added to tell your immune system to produce antibodies in this thing. Its like comparing stem cell grafting and a skin transplant. This is a new tech the vast majority of doctors know next to nothing about. I still can't understand if this is more likely to occur then with a regular vaccine, but if it does, you have foreign RNA producing antibodies in your system that only serve to make covid more resilient. I didnt understand the rest of what they said, gotta ask. Something with that very nerd sounding.

"You didn't talk to anyone yet" but somehow you also said that "So far repeating everything youve said to the people who wrote them leads to their laughs"

So you repeated something to them but also didn't talk to them.  Right.

And you didn't talk to anyone yet but at the same time

Riiiiiiight.   

Are we sure these people actually exist?   I'm not so sure.

It's mindboggling to me that you are so afraid of vaccines which have a massive amount of clinical trial data behind them and now a massive amount of real-world evidence post-marketing study behind them thanks to Israel, but yet you tout unproven pharmaceuticals with almost no data or only the most haphazard low quality studies behind them such as: Uncontrolled, single-arm, unblinded, non-randomized etc which are the lowest possible evidence you can produce and are universally understood in the pharmaceutical industry to be nothing more than HYPOTHESIS GENERATING. 

And not only you tout unproven drugs which lack evidence as supposed "cures" what's even crazier is that you for some reason completely ignore the safety risks of a pharmaceutical intervention like this.  They need to be studied extensively to characterize their risk/benefit profile, and to you that should just be ignored entirely.  But vaccines which HAVE been studied extensively in clinical trials and have strong evidence in their favor, there you scream about the "UNknOwN RiSkS!" boogeyman.

Really wild stuff.  Unfortunately this antivax and antilockdown movement has poisoned your thinking about Covid and you lost the ability to be realistic about it.   Everything is some hoax conspiracy.... (But not the special people you decided are "inventing cures" in good faith of course who are all exempt from the conspiracy of course).

Who is being "exploited?"   Elderly people were exploited in nursing homes by certain governors.  The vaccines are protecting the elderly from this happening again.   And even without the deadly policies of Cuomo, elderly are at very high risk from Covid regardless.  The vaccination campaign protects their lives and protects other people from hospitalization or severe cases with lung and other organ damage.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2021, 12:08:11 PM »
Yeah and specifically the Israeli drug was EXO-CD24. This is still less effective than sleeping a night in a steam room at curing virtually any virus known to man.