In 3 Weeks
0 (0%)
Never Ever!
2 (10%)
Eventually
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 12, 2007, 03:32:32 PM

Author Topic: Should all us Jews Christian and others meet for a picnic or someother gathereri  (Read 8013 times)

Erica

just check out her web site on my space and on you tube remember Imemrika.And I do remember you from A/C website.Us whites and Jews ,we aint as smart as you!YOU birthed our races .LOL!

A/C...what is A/C? Check out my myspace, everyone...its http://www.myspace.com/semperwifey
I just posted a video about the Jena 6 on youtube...I'll post that link willingly for you too! http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvingvEKxc And another thing, you... there is more than just ONE Erica in the world!
Nice myspace page.  You have a beautiful family.
Thank you bullcat. :)

Erica

Yes and If you saw my family you would strap on a bomb and attack us .PLease, nice try girl!LOL Yea thats me waiting to off you and your Marine Hubby .Pathetic,LOL
Are you weird or what?
Jude!
Actually its you who are weird and derranged. I'd never kill myself over you nor would I threaten you or your family. lol I have a lot of love for life and my family...too much to take it for granted by pulling a stunt like that.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
OK ,sure good girl!You are here to oppose us but deep down ,you love us.And wish you could help us more...

Erica

OK ,sure good girl!You are here to oppose us but deep down ,you love us.And wish you could help us more...
You bi-polar so-and-so! I love everyone in the world who has a good heart. I love those who disagree with me, this includes CF, Bullcat, and DWI and I'd gladly stand up for their right to speak their minds (althought they don't need me to) but I'll be damned if I stand up for someone with the mental capacity of a sardine can; YOU. America will heal from all of the crap that she and her people are going through (and taking each other through) one day, but I'm afraid that there's not a band aid in the world that will cover up the pain you must be feeling in life about yourself and your failures. Get yourself together.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
ME too .Cant we all just get along!Love you wifey!

Erica

ME too .Cant we all just get along!Love you wifey!
Also, bullcat just proved that you lied. She visited my myspace and gave me a beautiful compliment on my page. YOU are stupid.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes I was so wrong.And your here because?

Erica

Yes I was so wrong.And your here because?
I'm here because I want to be and our moderators don't mind me being here.

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
Haverim , yesh halachot neged achila im goyim beseuda , ze yachol ligrom le hitbolelut ve dvarim aherim , tahshevu al ze