Author Topic: Baruch dayan haemet - my mother Malka Bat Allegra passed away this evening  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

זכרונה לברכה (may her memory be blessed)

עליה השלום (may peace be upon her)

My mother, Malka Bat Allegra, was the most beautiful human being I have ever known. I love her forever with all my heart and all my soul. Even though I believe in the next world, losing my precious mother is very painful.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Chaim, please accept my sincerest condolences. I am extremely close with my mother, and I can only imagine your pain. May God reward your holy mother in the World to Come. 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Chaim, my deepest condolences to you and your family.  My thoughts and prayers are with each of you.

Your mother will continue to be an inspiration because of her kindness, thoughtfulness, and courage, to people who knew her and to people who knew your mother through you. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Baruch dayan ha'emet. Please accept my condolences.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Boruch Dayan HoEmes :'(

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer

Baruch dayan ha’emet. Chaim, My deepest,
most sincere condolences, thoughts and prayers
are with you and your blessed family during this
difficult time, May HaShem console all of you.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I am incredibly sorry that such a wonderful person has passed away. I am sure that your mother is now in a better place, where there is neither pain nor suffering. I wish you a lot of strength and my thoughts are with you.

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I am so sorry to hear about your mother.  May she spend eternity in paradise.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
I am so sorry to hear that Chaim. I had the pleasure of meeting your mother in 2013. A very lovely woman. Baruch dayan ha'emet.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch Dayan Haemet. Please feel better and accept my condolences.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Baruch Dayan HaEmet.  I'm so sorry for your loss, Chaim. 

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
I am so sorry for your loss. I just learned today that a friend of mine also lost his mother. The important thing to remember is that she will always love you And she is always with you.

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
When I found out you contracted covid, I worried about your mother. Chaim I'm sure you were a very good son to her and the pain you feel is a reflection of the love you have for her. You are not alone and we will never forget her.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
May the Almighty comfort you among the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
My sincere condolences.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch dayan haemes.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Our condolences. 
Your Mom was such a sweet lady. 
May she always be remembered for being a nice woman.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Chaim I’m sorry for this loss. I remember her as one of the kindest sweetest ladies and patient I had ever met and known. She was a sweet soul. Kind to every walk of life. You are the perfect son who took care her and I can’t imagine how difficult this loss is for you. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
.ת.נ.צ.ב.ה

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Chaim, 8m so sorry for your loss. Baruch Dayan Haemet.

Offline Y.B.Y.

• New JTFer
Chaim, please accept my deepest sympathy for your terrible loss. I met your mother a couple of times at JTF events, and I remember her as a very kind and sincere woman. May HaShem bless her soul.

Offline matan98

• New JTFer
משתתף בצערך חיים יקר שלא תדעו עוד צער!
מן השמיים תנוחמו