Author Topic: Israeli murdered in Baltimore - Authorities cover up real motive  (Read 749 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Murder of Ephraim Gordon: 'It was anti-Semitism, not a robbery'
Sister of Israeli man shot dead in Baltimore says killers shouted anti-Semitic epithets at victim, took no money or belongings.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/305628

Baltimore is DRC (Demonrat controlled). They don't mention the identity of the attackers, but because of the circumstances I am shure they were not WASP. If they were CNN, MSNBC NYT etc. would already cover this murder 24/7. Imo again a clear case of the "hierarchy of victims".
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: Israeli murdered in Baltimore - Authorities cover up real motive
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 12:17:02 AM »
Here is an email that was sent out to the Baltimore community about the murder:
"With heavy hearts we are sharing about the senseless murder of a Jewish man visiting from Israel and murdered in Baltimore early Monday morning.
Ephriam Gordan, 31, was returning back to the home he was visiting when three black teens were caught on CCTV robbing and then shooting him.
The family claims the teens were shouting antisemitic slurs but this has yet to be confirmed by
Baltimore Police Department."

Baltimore is a very violent place, but this is a new low. I know the area well, it is the heart of the Orthodox community with MANY shuls in walking distance.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli murdered in Baltimore - Authorities cover up real motive
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 12:14:35 PM »
When i was there someone kidnapped the neighbor's kid in a van, but he got half out, and they dragged his head down the street until there was none and threw the headless corpse out at the end of the street. Left after that.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge