Author Topic: IN VIDEO: RUSSIA FORCES BLEW UP LARGE ISIS BUNKER IN CENTRAL SYRIA  (Read 774 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Watch the video. The weapons are 100% from NATO stock. The grenades up in the box I have trained with in Hammelburg infantrie school. Demonrats!

https://southfront.org/in-video-russia-forces-blew-up-large-isis-bunker-in-central-syria/

What they are doing is criminal.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: IN VIDEO: RUSSIA FORCES BLEW UP LARGE ISIS BUNKER IN CENTRAL SYRIA
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 11:26:49 AM »
Probably supplied by Turkey. Erdogan is trying to make a new Ottoman Empire. A coupple of days ago he said that he will mobilise the entire islamic world (Sunni) to protect Palestine from Israel. So I would want watch out what he does.

And also, Israel's ally Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia often buys weapons from Serbia, signes the end user agreement (meaning the weapons can only be used by the Saudi Arabia), and then they break it and just send those weapons to ISIS.

I used to follow South Front, but they are very anti-Israel, anti-USA, pro-Russia, pro-Iran. And a very biased that way, even extremelly. They are not objective at all.
The same thing is with Russia Today, although I still go there to check what they say regarding Serbia.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 12:25:08 PM »
Probably supplied by Turkey. Erdogan is trying to make a new Ottoman Empire. A coupple of days ago he said that he will mobilise the entire islamic world (Sunni) to protect Palestine from Israel. So I would want watch out what he does.

And also, Israel's ally Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia often buys weapons from Serbia, signes the end user agreement (meaning the weapons can only be used by the Saudi Arabia), and then they break it and just send those weapons to ISIS.

I used to follow South Front, but they are very anti-Israel, anti-USA, pro-Russia, pro-Iran. And a very biased that way, even extremelly. They are not objective at all.
The same thing is with Russia Today, although I still go there to check what they say regarding Serbia.

I have noticed, that if it comes to Israel, they are biased. The most commentaries are worse. But they never deleted my comments as well as the comments of some Israeli guys. They are totally wrong on Iran too. They think Iran is a positive force in a so called resistance. But in reality Iran is the major problem in the near and middle east.

They see the USA and Israel as well as Jews as monolithic, what is totally wrong and come because of this to the wrong conclusions. In the commentaries you can read about orthodox Rabbis advising Soros or Trump and the right wing Republicans are conspiering with RINOS and the regime change fraction of the Demonrats. They have no idea how it works. But they have good first hand material.

Till the victory of the Syrian Arab Army, Russia and Iran I really liked them. It was absolutly necessary to break the back of the mercenaries, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Quaida, IS and so on and to harm their masters in Qatar and Turkey as much as possible and to show the Washington Democrats that their project has no chance of beeing materialized in Syria.

But after the victory Iran was acting totally crazy and caused 80% of the problems there for Syria and Russia. There is no way for any rational human beeing to support this. Even it is not pro-Russian or pro-Syrian to support Iran. The people talk always about a Atomic Bomb when it comes to Iran. But this is imo not the main point. Iran has to change its foreign policy 180 degrees. I have seen some videos on Southfront concerning missles storages in Syria and Iran. To tell the truth, they don't need ABC weapons to murder thousands of Jews. They have at least hundreds if not thousands of middlerange rockets stored in bunker systems ready to launch.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2021, 10:41:52 AM »
You are right.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.