Author Topic: Alan Dershowitz called Bernie Sanders a 'self-hating Jew' over his stance on Isr  (Read 1096 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Time to rally our rabbanim to put Bernie Sanders into cherem once & for all!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Alan Dershowitz did many good things in the past. I will never forget how bravely he defended President Trump in the impeachment scam against the Demonrats.

He bravely speaks his mind here too. Of cause he is right.

But I think the NYT is far worse than Bernie Sanders. They give him a platform in this moment, because it fits in the Demonrat plot.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
He is a self-hating Jew.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
Bernie Sanders would probably be a human shield for Hamas in a school

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I read dershowitz books where he insults one by one Rabbis in Talmud with labels like sexist and biased. And then talks about saving American Judaism.

On American politics he is 50-50. On being a proud Jew he is 1% at most. Every bit of opposite you see between him and Rav Kahane in their debate, x3 it today.

The left knows that giving us heros to follow will help spread their goals of moral disorder. If they weren't currently using him for their ends, they wouldn't mention him.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge