Author Topic: Ann Coulter's appearance on Hannity and Colmes  (Read 3207 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Ann Coulter's appearance on Hannity and Colmes
« on: October 02, 2007, 09:00:05 PM »
Did anybody see the vicious assault Ann Coulter underwent at the hands of the insane liberal Alan Colmes and the Bush suck-up Sean Hannity? Poor Ann was misquoted and bashed. Sean Hannity defended the Arab Muslim Nazis, saying it is unfair to call them camel-riding idiots. Thankfully, this wonderful woman of righteousness and true conservatism fought back, sticking to her guns and making a fool out of Alan Colmes for misquoting her. See how true patrotism and the truth is met when it is spoken? Just disgraceful. Ann is a hero. Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes are perfect representatives of how truly Bolshevik the news media is. Ann would be the perfect ally for JTF.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ann Coulter's appearance on Hannity and Colmes
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 09:05:27 PM »
I can't stand Alan Colmes... he is a sick and vile individual, I despise him for being such a coward and a self hating Jew.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 09:12:36 PM »
Alien Colmes?

Very striking, isn't it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 09:46:22 PM »
Colmes is pure dirt.  He belongs in an insane asylum.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 10:03:51 PM »
I LOVE Ann Coulter!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 10:15:52 PM »

Ann Coulter, Laura Ingram, and Michelle Malkin, all lovely intelligent women.  8)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 11:40:11 PM »
She has more testicular fortitude than those two combined...in fact, more than most men on Capital Hill combined!  ;)
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 12:08:26 AM »
I wonder how Ann feels about JTF. She's so well-informed and knows about most of the civil rights organizations, she must've heard of us. We share her views, so, I'm sure she's for us.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 12:29:23 AM »
Re:  "...We share her views, so, I'm sure she's for us..."

We?

Ann Coulter is for Ann Coulter.

She's making tons and tons of money running her poorly educated big mouth.

How much has she donated to JTF?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2007, 12:36:02 AM »

We?

You're actually knocking Ann Coulter? She's the only author who's willing to speak the truth about America and politics! She's one of the few true conservatives!

She's making an honest living. Just because she doesn't donate to JTF doesn't mean she's a bad person.

At least she's getting JTF's message out there, in a matter of speaking.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2007, 12:45:38 AM »
Re:  "...You're actually knocking Ann Coulter? She's the only author who's willing to speak the truth about America and politics! She's one of the few true conservatives!..."

She's one of the "few" all right!...no question about it.

If she was truly a conservative she would never have been allowed any audience whatsoever in the media...

On the other hand, if one chooses to put their faith in a skinny skank with a man's "Adam's apple", then by my guest.

She's one of those mentioned in the Oath Of Office in the section concerning "...both foreign, and domestic."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2007, 01:00:06 AM »
Re:  "...She has more testicular fortitude than those two combined...in fact, more than most men on Capital Hill combined..."

That's because she not only has more testicular fortitude,
but she's also got real testicles!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 03:22:23 AM »
Your criticisms of Ann hold very little credibility. So she makes a lot of money, and you think she's a man. Very good criticisms. Come on! Ann Coulter's opinions come from her strong moral fiber and ability to stand up for what's right.

You cannot name one of her principles that is wrong or off kilter.

She recognizes the threat of Islam, Iran's nuclear bomb plan and knows how to spot a phony a million miles away. She's exposed how the Bolshevik news media is pro-Muslim and run by the multi-billion dollar corporations.

Ann knows what she's talking about. She's one of the most intelligent women America has.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 05:58:36 AM »
Did anybody see the vicious assault Ann Coulter underwent at the hands of the insane liberal Alan Colmes and the Bush suck-up Sean Hannity? Poor Ann was misquoted and bashed. Sean Hannity defended the Arab Muslim Nazis, saying it is unfair to call them camel-riding idiots. Thankfully, this wonderful woman of righteousness and true conservatism fought back, sticking to her guns and making a fool out of Alan Colmes for misquoting her. See how true patrotism and the truth is met when it is spoken? Just disgraceful. Ann is a hero. Sean Hannity and Alan Colmes are perfect representatives of how truly Bolshevik the news media is. Ann would be the perfect ally for JTF.

Are you sure Hannity said that because I didn't hear that?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2007, 05:59:37 AM »
I can't stand Alan Colmes... he is a sick and vile individual, I despise him for being such a coward and a self hating Jew.

How do you know he's Jewish?  I don't think he considers himself one.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 06:10:41 AM »

We?

Explain why you categorize her as poorly educated.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 06:12:04 AM »
Re:  "...She has more testicular fortitude than those two combined...in fact, more than most men on Capital Hill combined..."

That's because she not only has more testicular fortitude,
but she's also got real testicles!

Why are you attempting to defame her?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 08:25:51 PM »

Are you sure Hannity said that because I didn't hear that?
He was saying he didn't like how she was referring to them in her book. He didn't think it was called for. They both were very much opposed to her choice of language. Hannity thinks we should all use politically correct language, just like Alan Colmes and the rest of the left-wing democrats.

He's not the only one. Many think Coulter goes too far. I'm sure many say the same thing about Chaim. This is the mindset of the corrupt news media and the people they corrupt. They both share a surpressed way of thinking.

Coulter is the only author and columnist who is willing to be viewed unpopular by many to get her message across to the people, because she believes in righteousness. No else, but JTF dares to say the things she says.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 08:35:55 PM »
He's not as bad as the others.
He's worse than the others. Alan Colmes supports every single thing the left-wing democrats do, no matter how sick and twisted it may be. One couldn't be any more far-left if one tried. He has made a career out of critizing ever single conservative or republican thing that moves. Alan Colmes is for cutting funding for our troops, while they're still in Iraq, he's for gay marriage, and believes the entire country should follow this evil to become legal, and believes the Muslim terrorits are misunderstood. Alan Colmes is insane, and the fact that he's allowed to even appear on a nationally broadcast show shows how truly Bolshevik Fox News truly is.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 10:33:15 PM »
I'm sick of Ann Coulter being unable to share her views in interviews, because every time she's in one, the interviewer jumps down her throat and reads misquote after misquote. She basically has to spend the whole interview correcting the quotes.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2007, 10:43:38 PM »
Anybody buy her new book yet?
I'm going to buy it tomorrow, actually.