Author Topic: URGENT: We need to get Abby Martin banned in Israel and on YouTube.  (Read 823 times)

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
She is paid by Venezuela and Iran. She lies big and a lot about Israel and Jewish people in her documentaries. She supports bds. Im sure we can get her banned in Israel somehow before she returns again to smear us. I reported her documentary on Gaza using a scene of a terrorist getting shot in the eye. In the documentary for example she translates the arabic word yahud for Israeli to hide antisemitism. She portrays Hamas as a human rights organization without pointing out their charter.She adds music, sound effects and slow motion to her video to evoke emotion in neutral people. There is obviously something sneaky behind her. Report her videos when they make a terms of agreement violation. And research her some more.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
She is paid by Venezuela and Iran. She lies big and a lot about Israel and Jewish people in her documentaries. She supports bds. Im sure we can get her banned in Israel somehow before she returns again to smear us. I reported her documentary on Gaza using a scene of a terrorist getting shot in the eye. In the documentary for example she translates the arabic word yahud for Israeli to hide antisemitism. She portrays Hamas as a human rights organization without pointing out their charter.She adds music, sound effects and slow motion to her video to evoke emotion in neutral people. There is obviously something sneaky behind her. Report her videos when they make a terms of agreement violation. And research her some more.

I think the first question this person is asking herself in the morning everyday: How I can hurt Israel? Exordinary wicked beast.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
If you write that to youtube they'll feayure her videos. Israel maybe.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge